*** of toys

Pe****

Posted
One of my first post here was talking about places to buy adult toys... I am now on stage 2 of the process where I have ordered my toys and they will be arriving on Monday. My problem is that I am terrified about what I'll do when they get here. I am excited because of all the new experiences I can have but also this is a big step (personally) for me to take

Because of all of these feelings I was wondering if you guys and girls could help me feel both better about myself for doing it as well as less scared
Posted
Well you are brave to buy the toys. That can take courage to accept that you want to use them in ways which are potentially new to you. You are also brave to be open about it on here, by your asking for support.

My thoughts would be to experiment with your toys, but slowly. Don't try to emulate what you might have seen online. Start very gently and gain confidence in yourself. As that confidence builds, then you can push your experimentation and your limits. There is no hurry though. Enjoy yourself, find yourself, and take things at your own pace.
Posted
Lol, you'll be fine. Enjoy them and your body. And if you feel guilty for any reason, think about, acknowledge it and know it's all BS. We all must learn to celebrate our bodies and sexuality. These are gifts given to us. Don't blow it.
Posted
I just want to add that the two previous comments are so on target that it’s unlikely that you will get any better advice. Yes, go slowly, get to know your body, and enjoy!
Posted
Probably not quite on point with the request but something you should do with new toys is explore them before you explore yourself with them, if it's things with different settings, sizes, fits etc, read the instructions well, if your not sure on some things see if there's videos online giving instructions or review, physically get used to how they work, how they feel, get comfortable with how things work & feel & you'll get the best out of them
Posted
You’re gonna have so much fun when you get them! I guarantee it. You’ll eventually want more and you’ll get over the stigma. It’s okay.

I used to be freaked out by visiting toy shops. Now anytime I’m in a new city, I’ll go check out the locals. They don’t know me, and they’ll never see me again. I’ve found some amazing places, and some amazing toys.

Shopping online is equally exciting and when the packages arrive it’s like my birthday.

I got a cool app-controlled butt thing that’s been back-ordered for a while, so it’ll be a real surprise when it eventually arrives.

I hope you post a follow up. ❤️🔥
Posted

Also, remember that it's ok not to like things too and some things that look great online, don't quite hit the spot when they arrive. If it doesn't work for you, that's fine, don't think you have to emulate what works for others.

Posted

Do you feel the same way masturbating without toys? Or is it just the idea of using toys?

Why do you feel how you do? Do you feel like its dirty in some way? Good girls don't? Are you happy sexually in other areas? Or do you struggle with other things too?

You mention feeling scared, what of?

Toys are just a tool. Often recommended by therapists as a first step in sexual "problems" so I'd say when they arrive, lick your door, take the phone off the hook, relax and enjoy. Toys are fun.

If you don't get on with them (or off on them 😆) then does it really matter?

Blessed be 🐺🙏

Posted
Anticipation is such a huge turn on. With that does come nervousness just like meeting someone your into, even sex with a new partner. Approach it with a open mind and just have fun. If they are being used by yourselfor another then just take a deep breathe and know there no expectation. Play it them a but get to know them a bit and allow yourself to comfortable. It a new experience if it not as good as want it to be or it amazing just be excited and pumped your doing something new. Just enjoy the new experience and if something werent blown away about then talk to someone about it. A outside prospective can be amazing and if need suggestions can always ask.