I’m a Switch and I‘m confused

Do****

Posted
Thanks to this app I have worked out that I like to start my sessions as a sub and halfway turn it around to become the Dom. Kinda confusing and exciting at the same time. Feels weird and is sinking in as a new normal. Do you share this and how do you handle it 🤔?
Posted
Everyone is different, for me this is how i kinda imagine Brat Tamers play with their subs/brats. The brat or submissive initiating the scene and pushing their boundaries untill the domanant has basicly said "i have had enough of your shit for one day" and then proceeds to get a belt or some kind of restraint with the "you asked for this" mentality.
Someone correct me if i am wrong but i think i can see how this would work?
Posted
I’m totally a switch. Sometimes it happens mid scene. If everyone is cool with it, then Goferit.
Posted
Best way handle any kink is communication. If person your playing understands you through this then go for it. If they are a little confused then take it a little slow and let them learn your body language. Mindsets majority of time are accompanied by a physical change if you feel it coming on maybe develop a safe word or like a action to signify it like flipping a a tag over that has two colors on it or maybe a pair of dog tags you take off if feeling dominate.
Posted

the kinda obvious is this works with a partner who likes to start a scene Dominant and end submissive.   Which... there's a mixed bag even with switches.   Some might like it to tip back and forth, some might only want one role or another in a scene - so on

What I have done in the past is a 3 person scene where I started Dominant to one partner, then ended submissive to another.  It had to be two partners because the first person, by the end of our play, had stuff like subspace and the exhaustion from play that right then they weren't really able to switch

And I think, there is potential of stuff to miss out on if you are flipping too soon

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm switch but I prefer to be dom or sub for the whole day. Mentally it's more committal and I get into it way more. 

Switching in a session is hard for me