Sub/Master gave you £200

Posted
A cute outfit and accessories then on taking us for some food or a spontaneous and fun activity. Orrr a get away weekend, maybe in a lodge with a hot tub or camping with a fire, with lots of snacks and other goodies😈😼😻
Posted
New Years weekend there’s a 3 day even near me that is going to involve an entire hotel being used for strictly bdsm and kink workshops and contests and play and all sorts of fun and debauchery! I am VERY much trying to attend, altho, I won’t go solo, and I do not have anyone to fill that spot to be my plus 1 yet. But that is exactly enough to get myself a place in the fun and a little left to get myself a nice lil get up to wear too!
Posted
I would ask what they want me to spend it on
Posted
4 hours ago, TheLoyalist1114 said:

New Years weekend there’s a 3 day even near me that is going to involve an entire hotel being used for strictly bdsm and kink workshops and contests and play and all sorts of fun and debauchery! I am VERY much trying to attend, altho, I won’t go solo, and I do not have anyone to fill that spot to be my plus 1 yet. But that is exactly enough to get myself a place in the fun and a little left to get myself a nice lil get up to wear too!

If there is no one, you should still go. Like you mentioned there will be workshops and contests. You might learn something, get new ideas, or something else. There is nothing to loose.

Posted
I’d put it towards some sexy furniture like a bondage horse
Posted
Definitely get one of those app controlled vibrators and have her wearing it as often as possible while I’m on my work trips so I can have fun with her whenever I please
Posted
Biggest dildo ever and use it on a girls vagina.
Posted
Subs deserve to pay me - so £200 just goes on a good bit of shopping for my holidays :)
Posted
Nice. Thank you for your interesting opinions everyone.
Posted
I won’t spend and I will keep them. My dom will pay my toys and clothes xx
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...