Addressing the Scammer/*** seeking Influx. STAY SAFE!

Je****

Posted
Very well written and very true, all of it🐶
Posted
I only joined yesterday and had 4 already
Posted
It's about time someone addressed this issue, as a male sub id say 98% of Dommes iv spoken too want tributes and/or are fake accts. Key qords thay give it away to me is when we're called " dear", or when asked for a possible facetime sessions, then all of a sudden their camera ismt working and needs air time fill up or in call have their thimgs over the camera lense. A TON of fakes on these sites unfortunately
Posted

I also want to note , any profile that says "i want to be spoiled or have a man look after me properly" are also profiles I have noted, that I later look back to, and see the financial aspect brought in. So please also be aware of these phrases too. 

Posted
Honestly, This whole *** thing from these people have all but ruined my experiences with these apps. because Fetish.com isn't the only app I encountered with people like this and ir is always frustrating to find someone I like based on what they have in their bio only to then end up turning them away because they asked for ***. like I came here to enjoy myself. if I wanted to waste my ***/be drained of it. i would invest in the stock market because at least in the stock market there's a chance that investment could work in my favor. paying to be pegged for example isn't a good trade off in my opinion.
Posted
GREAT post. I've been reporting all I see
Posted
Very well written Jen. Hopefully people see it and take your advice.
Posted
Thank you I had read through your post. There was a person asking for *** to setup via agent in dungeon. I searched for dungeon it no where exists in search
Posted
Trying to report as many of these as possible. Not sure why the devs of the site aren't doing more to stop this. It should be quite easy to stop the most obvious profiles.
Posted
Spot on. Seems to be 100s of new accounts
Posted
I didn't realise it was an issue, I was approached yesterday (Findom) , declined then noticed they were quickly banned/deleted. I'll report next time.
Posted
Tinder is absolutely full of younger women that want SD/SB but when you ask if it’s a true SD relationship or just *** they’re after, it’s always just the ***. Or the profile says “swipe right if you’ll send me *** without meeting” or “send me food without meeting.”
Also loads selling content or a link to Snapchat where they then want you to buy content.
Sadly men simping on OF has done a lot of the damage. Young girls without jobs think they can get easy *** by asking guys for *** and many men will give it to them sadly.
Posted
The new profile below your message, on news feed, is an 18 year old female, asking for SD. A guy a couple of days ago was wanting pay pigs. Both of these were from uk, so not all from USA.

If you’re in the mood, then please also write something about the people who tell readers to use their twitter, SC, IG, email, WhatsApp accounts…some of these miscreants are VIP members.
Posted
Agree wholeheartedly. A lot of people have very questionable morals. It's a real shame. Stay safe people
Posted

********** IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THIS INFLUX HAS COME FROM PLEASE CONTACT A MOD OR SITE ADMIN MEMBER TO LET THEM KNOW THE SOURCE. ITS BEEN RUMOURED FROM TIKTOK BUT IF ANYONE KNOWS PLEASE CONTACT THE TEAM AND LET THEM TRY TO DEAL WITH IT FROM THERE. ***************

Posted
3 minutes ago, CumbriaLeather said:

The new profile below your message, on news feed, is an 18 year old female, asking for SD. A guy a couple of days ago was wanting pay pigs. Both of these were from uk, so not all from USA.

If you’re in the mood, then please also write something about the people who tell readers to use their twitter, SC, IG, email, WhatsApp accounts…some of these miscreants are VIP members.

None of these personal details are allowed on profiles. 

Yes there are some from the UK but the majority have been under 23yr old women from the USA. I am extremely active on here and I am raising awareness as a whole, but the influx from USA is what has prompted it, the above advice on how to protect yourselves and report etc, is for everyone anywhere in the world where this is happening! 

And yes anyone also promoting their outside personals and whatnot, need reported too. 

Posted
Thanks for the post, I did notice a few profiles that didn’t look totally legit. Will keep this in mind when scrolling from now on. Thanks again ✌🏻❤️
Posted
Yeah they ruin the community that’s why I report them any chance I get
Posted
this is why I love Fet. I think most of us agree that Findoms ruin the kink community, Fet has a problem with attracting prostitutes and for pay dominatrix and such.

it's very important people don't feed into them because they will keep coming back and abusing the community.