*** Seekers & Fake users

Posted
I was hoping to find someone with my kinks and be interested with maybe a long term relationship. I thought I did but the girl wanted me to spend $400 for plane ride home and give her $1,000 a week even if we’re not seeing each other. Next girl was photoshopping her face onto different other girls and tells me she’s real and that’s just the lighting. No! I know because I do multimedia and it was poorly done what she did.

Well the next few were cool then said I charge $$$ look I get it, Times are hard but that’s not what I am looking for. Don’t even get me started on the accounts that get banned or etc after a few chats. I don’t know maybe it’s just me and the fact I don’t believe in paying *** to a girl to be with me as a long term relationship.

I have decided to give up on this app. If you had any luck then congratulations because all I can say is this was a waste of time.
Posted

We're sorry you've had a rough time.

If someone asks for *** in chat then please report the chat and stop corresponding with them as that is not permitted on this site (chances are the accounts that got banned were doing this)

Equally, please do report any photoshopped photos as this is also against our rules.