30 Questions Q12

Pa****

Posted

Another catchup as as I missed a few days

Do you include financial submission within the definition of your own submission/dominance  and if yes, how does it manifest itself?
If no, is there a particular reason why?
Are you familiar with the concepts of financial submission?
Do you have an opinion about financial submission in general?

Q11  & the previous 10

Posted

D:

No , absolutely not.
Its probably the Femdommes and their paypigs here that gives me a bad taste in the mouth
Financial decisions are made together though I would have a veto

I do not understand the financial fetish from a submissive perspective and what I see here from a dominant perspective I find it outright abusive.

Anything with sex and financial for me is hooker/prostitution
A sub paying for services makes you a top at best  , but actually you are the submissive doing their beg and call

Absolutely no time for it, and actually realize i have to amend my hard limit list

Posted

Financial submission isn't part of my submission, nor my Dominance

it just isn't something that appeals to me

I am aware of the concept of financial submission and understand it.   It's not for me but is a totally valid part of kink between consenting adults - it's also one of the most stigmatised, as people who do the bullshit "your kink is not my kink but that is ok" are nearly always the first to judge.

Posted
To each his own, but personally I have nothing at all with financial dominance.
Posted
Not at all. I have not interested in financial submission. I'm not a BDSMer and I have no intention of providing anyone a service in which cash is exchanged