Couples

Posted
?…when a couple looks woman for poly relationships do women prefer the guy to pursue them or the woman or both?
Posted
At first yes. But the woman needs to incorporate herself in soon after
Posted
Me and the missus both pursue.. I’ve found guys and girls, so has she.. bigger net means better chances of catching fish, if you get me! It’s finding couples that are the problem for us apparently
SophieSubSlut11
Posted
As said below. Always both. Full disclosure is best. Group chats etc
Posted
I'd guess it depends on the couple. Em's (F) not a fan of chatting online, so I (M) tend to do most of the messaging. Group chat when moving to whatsapp or kik is a good way to go though, that way there's no need to keep passing messages back n forth etc.
Posted
Definitely depends on the couple. But, details and boundaries should always be laid out first before anything happens. Honestly, don't plan anything just go with the flow and see where the vibes lead everyone.
Posted
It doesn’t matter either way. If they’re bisexual and poly, it wouldn’t make any difference. If someone is trying to convince someone to join a poly relationship by choosing a sex to purse in order to coerce them more easily, that is manipulative and predatory. I’m not saying that’s you. But it is something to watch out for in the world in general and to be mindful of.
Posted
I hope it’s ok for me to chime in. I’m a single and for me I’d prefer the both of them to purse me. Then I’d know they were both truly on the same page etc.
Posted
But also I’m still new to all this. And as long as everyone is really on the same page I’m good with where the road leads.
Posted
I like when both partners are involved with creating the ad along with talking to the girl, that way everyone Is comfortable and rules or boundaries are all layed and understood
Posted
I dont mind which makes first contact, but i would like to start chatting to both fairly quickly.
Posted
I’m the female but also the techy one so that leads me to do the chatting initially but we set up group chats with the three and when it comes to meeting we’d both go.
That’s hasn’t happened yet tho 🥴
Posted
Either one can and it also all depends on the dynamics between you and your partner(s). There's also plenty of ways to practice ENM/polyamory and just gotta figure out what works for you and your partners. Feeld is a whole lot more ENM friendly if you wanna try that app out too! I can also answer a few Qs from my own experiences so feel free to message me :)
Posted
It depends on the woman and her preference. But I think if it’s a poly relationship then it makes sense for both of them to pursue. As a poly woman myself I feel like that would just make sense if it were a couple.
Posted
I let the woman choose. She knows what I like but also it has to be someone that she can be around or feel comfortable with as well. If it passes her standards, then it’s a matter of me meeting the person.
Posted
I feel pursuing without the third is wrong, it sets a bad president in the existing relationship and can be perceived wrong by the other person coming into the relationship. - Trust and transparency is crucial for all.
Posted
I’d want to communicate with both and get to know each as both a person and as a couple to really know what to expect from each partner individually and from the couple dynamic I’d be taken part of.
Posted
I would want to know both members were aware and desired participation
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I know for me personally I prefer a woman to approach. They make me feel safer, less pressured, not sexualized etc.

Keep in mind, most women online are Bombarded by men in there DMs making sexual requests or questions of some kind. And most women know exactly how it feels.
  • 2 months later...
Posted

For me, I've been approached by both but I prefer the woman because it's important that everyone is on the same page.  I've found that most men are happy to be in a threesome but some women are hesitant and when they are it shows.

Posted
I haven’t had much luck finding couples lately. I’m ok with either of them approaching, though I currently would love to be with a dom woman. By the time we meet though, there had to be a group chat going on. All 3 people need to be included in the discussion.
Posted
Just be safe,and comfortable with whatever you do.