A hypothetical kink venue...

Ja****

Posted

I have a general question for all those who would use a fetish based hotel or venue. Would you prefer that everything is provided (lube, latex polish and cleaner, insertables, equipment, etc) and you paid more or would you prefer that the space itself was available, you supplied all your own stuff and the cost was less? 

Also to keep the thread alive a bit longer, what would YOU want to see in this purely hypothetical space? What would you want from staying there? What would you NOT want? 

Thanking you all in advance for any and all contributions! 

Posted

I have known a few, where they do supply "Furniture" id be against toys and other things being supplied just for pure hygiene/ personal safety reasons.

Most people prefer to use their own equipment but things like furniture are not portable for them, so benches, grope box, Y frames etc are norm.

One thing i haven't seen for a very long time is a wheel, turntable mounted on the wall.  Last one i experienced was at a similar venue a 4 story house that was converted for exclusive small BDSM parties in the UK.  The solid bar heavy cages were also nice to be able to use.

Posted

what also is a thing to consider.....will it be a full club or more intimate lower numbers like 20 vetted users?

Lots of people prefer the smaller intimate venues and they tend to supply a more variety in furniture.  When it's a larger venue, you might look at making separate areas for specific kinks...like "clean room" etc

Forgot to add in my previous post, always supply hygiene and cleaning equipment etc, it will help as sadly some people attend clubs events and things like that can be forgotten about till it's too late.

Posted
1 hour ago, smeagol said:

One thing i haven't seen for a very long time is a wheel, turntable mounted on the wall.

there's very few about - but

Club F has one in Durham (or, did when I was last there)
*** Miles has one (or did when I was there yesterday)

there's a dungeon in Glasgow definitely has one although the name temporarily escapes me what the place is called

Posted
I guess to answer a ‘hypothetical question’ a sub-question is whether you want to aim this at establishes kinksters who’ve got this as their lifestyle or the opportunistic, occasional kinksters who enjoy this stuff on a random basis whenever they fancy. The first lot will happily bring their stuff and appreciate paying less for the room/venue, the second lot will appreciate an equipped room/venue and will bite the bullet on a bit of a higher cost… You could almost run one venue serving both lots - ‘value rooms’ with the options to get a chest of stuff left in there for an extra fee… 😄🤚 If you want a partner on this just send me a DM, I’ll consider it.
Posted
11 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's very few about - but

Club F has one in Durham (or, did when I was last there)
*** Miles has one (or did when I was there yesterday)

there's a dungeon in Glasgow definitely has one although the name temporarily escapes me what the place is called

Townhouse in Birkenhead has one too

Posted
2 hours ago, SirArchA said:

Townhouse in Birkenhead has one too

I did have a feeling they did also but, for shame, I've never been there (to be fair, it is a slight faff to get to - Liverpool is doable on a same day return but stretching into the Wirral not so much)