Mac's Kinky Stories

Macster

Posted

So...I love to write.  I'm going to post some of my stories.  Feel free to enjoy or pass.  Warning, these are EXPLICIT!  Moderators, I can remove these if they are too excessive.  Again this material is NSFW.  If such content offends you, do not read. 

So...with that out of the way.. 

Posted

First Story: The Queen and the Bat

The Queen and the Bat

Batman awoke tied up in a chair.  He felt groggy and distant, but as his memory returned to him his eyes stopped fluttering and popped open.  Stepping into Harley Quinn’s lair was usually not so dangerous.  She was usually a fairly easy villainess for him to put away, but something had gone wrong this time.  His awareness was returning to him slowly.  He hadn’t seen the gas coming, and now he was tied to a chair. 

He was in small, dimly lit room.  A table with a laptop was in front him with what appeared to be a live feed of a webcam.  Not good. 

Harley Quinn stepped out from behind the table.  She had left her face ***t on along with the domino mask, but she had removed her usual outfit.  She wore only dark stockings, a red corset, and black panties.  What the hell?  Batman tried to show no *** as he also noticed that his utility belt, gloves and boots had been removed, which would make escape difficult.  His utility belt hung from Quinn’s waist accentuating her figure. 

“Hiya’ B-Man,” she giggled, “Missing this?  I can’t wait to go through it later.  I think it looks much better on me than you,” she patted the belt and thrust out her pelvis obscenely.“Quinzell!”  Batman yelled in frustration.

Harley’s eyes grew big and her mouth made a surprised “o” shape.  She sidled right up to him and straddled him on the chair.“Yeah, yeah so you know my name,” she shrugged, “I don’t think it’s fair that you know mine, but I don’t know yours.  Should we pop off that mask?”Batman was getting worried, but didn’t want to show it, “This isn’t going to end well.”

“Is it?  What are you going to do Mr. Bats?” she cooed as she leaned in closer and whispered, “Tonight, I might get you to reveal the names behind every mask out there.  I know you know them, and your knowledge will help me defeat them.”

Their eyes met.  Stunned surprise came over Batman’s face as Harley reached into the spandex pants of his costume and began fondling his hardening shaft, “Oooh, I didn’t think you’d be enjoying this.  Don’t tell me Bats isn’t master of his domain?” she laughed.

Batman looked away humiliated.  He was enjoying this, and he didn’t know why.  He looked up again as she quickly got off him and walked over to the table.  She pulled off a strapon that had been sitting there and rolled her panties down to reveal her shaved thigh gap which Batman tried hard not to notice. 

“Here, hold these,” she threw the panties and they landed on his masked head.  He angrily shook them off but, he could smell a scent on them, “Yeah I rubbed myself off in them a few times.”

She stopped and put her middle finger on her lips, “Mmmm, there might be some of Mr. J’s cum on those panties too.  Does that excite you B-Man?” she smiled maliciously. 

“Fuck off Harley,” he snarled. “You’re going too far this time."

“Oh that’s the plan hero,” she grabbed him by the throat and straddled him again, “I think I’m a bit wet,” she looked down at her shaved snatch.

Batman tried to look away but couldn’t.  No woman had ever defeated him like this, and it wasn’t over.  He couldn’t come up with a way to get out.  He was tied good with no access to his tools, and there was no telling how far Harley would take this tonight.  Could this be his end?She inserted the dildo part of the strap-on into her slit.  She began to pump it in and out of herself while rubbing her clitoris.  Batman stared at her his mouth aghast while his spandex stretched from his obvious arousal. 

“I’ve dreamed of having you like this B-Man,” she moaned as she began to pump and rub herself harder. 

“No Harely-“

“Yes B-Man….this Harley Queen is gonna cum.” She grabbed the bat ear of his cowl and bent his head backwards as she kissed him deeply then pulled her lips away as an orgasm escaped her throat, “oh….ahh…ungh..fuck!” and her body convulsed erotically. 

“You gotta be kidding me-“ he tried to start again.

“Too much talking Bats.  Time to do something with that mouth of yours,” she said as she stood up and pulled the dildo out herself.  She quickly tied the strapon around her waist then climbed on top of him again while shoving the dildo part into his mouth.“Gu-rmmm-MMM” he tried to talk.  He could taste the musty aroma of her ravine all over the dildo of the strapon.  It was all over in his mouth now, and it was not making his situation better.

“What’s a matter Bats, never had a cock in your mouth?  Tell me, do I taste good love?  You like Harley’s pussy?  Mr. J does.” she taunted while pumping in and out of his growling mouth, “It fits you.  You know I was a psychologist once.  It means I understand people’s brains pretty good ya’ know?  I bet you wear that mask to hide so many things.  You like having that secret identity because you don’t want people to know how you really are.  You’re liking this right now.  You take away everyone else’s anonymity, but keep yours for yourself.  That’s rude B-Man.  I think it’s time for this silly game to end.  It might be better for you in the long run.  Gotham should be able to attach a name to a kinky fuck like you."

She reached behind her and grabbed the webcam from the laptop.  She continued pumping the strapon into his mouth, even making him gag some.  She grabbed the back of his head to keep him from moving his head away.“People of Gotham or whichever other internet perverts are out there.  You wanna know who the Batman is?  Maybe we should find out.  Look how big his bulge is getting.  Whoever he is, he sure likes getting dicked by me.  Do you think he’s gay?” she addressed her audience.  She didn’t even bother checking to see how many viewers there were.  She brought one hand to the side of his face, sliding one thumb under the mask by his cheekbone. 

This made him reel, “MMMMMOOOHHH!”

“Quit your whining B-Man.  You want me to do it.  Admit it.  It would be a release.  It won’t break you-that comes later,” she giggled, “By the way will this get you in twubble with da coppers?  I think President Luther made vigilantism illegal.  Hard to keep fighting crime if everyone knows who you are.  I think you’d look good in a pair of cuffs though. “

She now cradled the webcam between her shoulder and head, while she brought both hands to the side of his masked face.  She hooked both thumbs under the eyes of the mask and began to lift up slowly.  “You know I had a hard time figuring out how I wanted to do this.  I thought about dragging your slutty bitch ass through the streets downtown, ya know, maybe let joker stick his dick down your throat.  His cum’s not that bad.  Imagine him pulling this mask off your face in front of everyone as he shoots a load of cum down your throat?  Betcha' you'd swallow it too…mmm….but I like this better.  I want to be the one that truly beats you batsy!” she taunted him some more.  

With that she peeled the mask up and over his head, revealing the features of Bruce Wayne.  She let the strapon fall out of his mouth while he tried to bury his face in his shoulder to hide the truth.  Her eyes went wide and recognition set in.  She pinched his chin and ***d him to stare right into the webcam.“No gawdamn way!  Bruce fuckin' Wayne.  The billionaire that owns Wayne Enterprises is the gawdamn Batman.  Holy shit!” she mused, “I can’t believe it.  I wonda’ how this will affect the stocks?!  Who cares!!  I guess the Bat’s atta’ the bag hey B-Man, or should I say Bruce?  Brucey Bruce Wayne-HAHAAHAHA!”She fell out of the chair laughing. 

The reveal had driven her wild and far madder.  Bruce hung his head in shame.  She had defeated him, but she had not broken him at least. After a few seconds of composing herself, she turned on him again,” I don’t think we’re done here yet Mister Wayne.  There’s one more thing.  Your dick is still hard.  I think you liked this.  I should get you off.

”“No Harley…please you’ve humiliated me enough.  Don’t take any more from me,” he pleaded. 

She pulled his spandex pants and shorts down exposing his throbbing member.  She licked his manhood from the base to the tip, and a loud moan escaped his lips.  She then grabbed his hair and looked him in the eye while her other hand pumped his cock in an attempt to jerk him off.  “This feel good Brucey?  Think maybe you gonna cum Bruce?”  she shot at him quickening her pace.  The scary thing was that he could feel his nuts twitching.  He groaned while thrusting his pelvis.  An inevitable orgasm was overpowering his senses.

“No Harley…” he pleaded once more. 

“Say you’re my bitch Bruce.” she dictated with a grin of satisfaction.

“No…please”

“You’re a bitch and a whore.  You’re my slut Bruce!”

“No!”

“Say it!  Fuckin say it!  I’m Harley Quinn’s bitch, and I LOVE it!”

“Oh fuck…please…”

“You don’t wanna be Batman anymore!  You just like being fucked by me.  You’re my cumslut!  You like being fucked by me and anyone else I say!  I OWN YOUR ASS!  Give in Bruce, you rich little bitch!  You fucking whore!  SAY you’re mine gawddammit!  SAY IT!”

“I’M HARLEY’S BITCH GODDAMMIT!  I’M A WHORE!  A SLUT!  I BELONG TO YOU.  HARLEY IS MY QUEEN!  HARLEY...IS...MY....QUEEN!!!”

“That’s right!  Give in Bruce!  Say you LOVE me.  Cum for me Bruce.  You love me!  SAY IT!!!”

“NO!...I...HNGG...CAN'T...LOVE...OH NO!  FUCK!  I...I LOVE YOU….I LOVE HARLEY QUINN! HHHnngghhHHNNNNN” he confessed.  He was broken.As he was broken, he came.  Cum erupted and shot from his rod, and as it did so Harley made sure it all landed on his mask with a wicked grin.  His mask was defiled with this act, and then she shoved the cum drenched mask into his mouth. 

“Ever taste your own cum, Brucey?” she laughed away. The warm salty taste invaded his mouth.  His own cum in his own mouth.  He was shocked and beyond broken.  No one had ever beaten him like this.  He hung his head and hoped that she would allow him to remain with her and not sold off to some other Gotham villain.  He was Batman no longer.  He was Harley Quinn’s sex slave, and he realized that’s all he really wanted anymore. 

He accepted it.  He was beaten.  

Posted

Second Story: Fucked by Her Own Mask

Batgirl sat crouched behind a pillar at the Gotham City Bank. The lobby was big, dark, and quiet. Scarecrow and his thugs moved efficiently with the loot they had just taken from the main vault. Batgirl knew she should probably call for backup, but lately she was tired of the press portraying her as just another of the Dark Knight's sidekick associates.

This time will be different, she figured to herself. This time I'm the hero.

Gracefully, she spun out from her hiding spot with a karate chop to one of the thugs throats. At the same time she threw a smoke bomb several yards in front of her, thereby obscuring visibility for anyone who might be further away with a gun. Another goon charged her from the side, and she stepped forward, planting a front snap kick to his solarplexes, which sent the man to the ground with chest spasms. Still, another goon grabbed her from behind, but the spandex clad heroine elbowed him in the stomach, spun around, and delivered a lower roundhouse kick to the knee of the surprise attack. The man crumbled to the ground with his leg at a contorted angle.

Just then, Batgirl turned to check her surroundings once more only to be caught off guard by the Scarecrow himself, who had emerged from the dissipating smoke. The villain stuck his hand out and a gas shot out from under his sleeve, catching Batgirl square in the face. She tried not to inhale but to no avail. She quickly blacked out and fell to the ground. Scarecrow quietly rallied his gang to pick up Batgirl along with their wounded and left the bank. The robbery was a success and they had bagged a very valuable asset.

Several hours later...

Batgirl awoke, feeling slightly groggy. She had been tied up in a spread eagle position on a table at a forty-five degree angle. Her utility belt had been removed which certainly hurt her chances of escape. Worse yet, her hands and feet had been secured to poles at the corners of the table by her own bat-cuffs.

“A little embarrassing to have your own tools used against you isn't it Batgirl?” the Scarecrow said as he stepped out from the shadows of the small room. The room was empty save for another masked man sitting behind a desk with a computer and a camera tripod.

“Big mistake Crane,” Batgirl said calmly, “Back up will be here shortly. You might as well give up.”

“Oh I wouldn't count too much on that locator chip in your utility belt,” Scarecrow chuckled evilly, “You had a lot of interesting things in that belt that aren't going to help you today.”

Batgirl tried not to look surprised. She was surprised they had found the chip. She thought it was hidden very well inside of the buckle.

“You're bluffing,” she tried.

“Am I?” the villain quipped once more.

He reached out and touched her shoulder, letting his hand run down her outstretched arm, then back down to the bat insignia over her breasts.

“This isn't going to end well Scarecrow!” she yelled and squirmed. She found that the touching slightly excited her.

The villain laughed again and let his hand slide down her waist and to the outside of her hip, and further down to the front of her thigh. He caressed her shapely spandex covered thigh. He had to admit he was impressed at her great physical shape. At 5'10”, the dark damsel had kept her small frame in excellent shape. She had a feminine figure with toned muscles and smaller breasts that fit into a b-cup.

Batgirl suddenly remembered that there was a camera in the room.

“What's your plan here?” she demanded trying to ignore his hand on her.

“Why do heroines such as yourself always wear spandex?” he asked.

“I like to feel attractive,” she admitted, but then jerked her head realizing how honest she'd just been, “What the hell did you do to me?”

“Oh, there was some other things in the potion I hit you with back at the bank,” Scarecrow explained, “a little aphrodisiac....some truth serum for a little fun.”

Batgirl began to breath a little faster. The situation was quickly getting out of hand. No matter, she was a still the Batgirl. She was a ***less warrior. The mask hid her true identity and gave her power. This villain had her at a disadvantage, but the mask was who she was. It strengthened her will, her focus, and gave her purpose. The mask was her greatest possession. There was nothing she valued more.

“You're going back to Arkham,” she declared.

“What's your greatest ***?” he went on, ignoring what she had said.

“I....” she started, feeling disoriented as his other hand reached out and began caressing her breasts once more. She strained against her bonds as he moved the hand that had been on her thigh to her pelvic bone, just above her womanhood. She bit her lip and began breathing harder, trying to beat the drug that was making her feel so sexually aroused, and pushing her to be terribly truthful.

“I'm afraid of failing my family and friends, “she moaned slightly, “I'm....Batgirl....if my father ever found out...defeat....also...not an option...mmmm...”

He was rubbing her body all over now, knowing that the drug was really starting to affect her.

“Well, Batgirl, we're going to have to cure you of your ***s. If you just let these things come to pass, you'd probably be a more rounded out person hmmm?” the Scarecrow teased, then ordered his henchman, “Bring the camera closer and call in the others.”

The henchman complied and opened the only door in the room. Ten other men walked in while the camera was placed right in front of the table focusing on Batgirl.

“This camera is tied to a live stream on the internet Batgirl,” the villain explained, “we already have a large audience and this video will certainly be posted on youtube.”

“What?!” Batgirl cried in response. Her eyes grew into wide circles behind her mask. She was used to clever traps and ridiculous banter until Batman came and helped her, but this time was quickly turning into a different affair, “Please stop! We can end this right here,” she begged.

Scarecrow's hands both touched her navel, then began ripping the material exposing her belly button. Spandex was so easy to tear. The men cheered and began to stroke themselves through their pants

“NO! NO!” she screamed.

“Spandex is not a good choice for a vigilante. Body armor would make more sense, “the villain teased.

The evil villain quickly tore the material downward, uncovering her lower body. The black material tore off at the knees of her yellow boots. She wore a tight pair of yoga shorts under costume. The men were working themselves into a frenzy now, and quickly ripped those off as well, revealing a nicely trimmed pussy.

“Look boss, she's a brunette,” one of the thugs said. Men were now pulling their pants down.

“NO....mmmm....STOP!” the endangered heroine cried out, trying to fight her bonds.

“I think it's time we clear some mystery.” Scarecrow said, as he positioned himself at the head of the table and his hands reached down to her mask.

“WAIT! WAIT! NO!....mmmm....unnnhhh...what...no....oooohhhhh.” she screamed and moaned. As the Scarecrow prepared for her unmasking, another guy had decided he wanted to taste the dark damsel and was running his tongue all over her pussy mound. She felt herself getting wet and unable to fight a likely orgasm. The drug was too strong, and she felt the man sticking his tongue into her now. He was licking her clit which was making her buck her hips. Her gloves were pulled off and hands were stroking her thighs, her bat insignia covered breasts, and her shoulders.  She felt fingers pinching and rubbing her nipples which where now visible through what remained of her costume as they had become erect. Try as she might, the great heroine could not help but writhe and moan as her body betrayed her and gave into the sexual stimulation she was receiving.

She felt the Scarecrow grab the side openings of the mask by the corners of her mouth. He pulled back, then slid his fingers under the material and upwards toward the eye holes of the cowl. The material began to slowly ease upward. She moved her head back and forth but it didn't stop her exposure, only delaying it. She began to realize what this moment could possibly mean for her life, and there was nothing she could do but struggle against her own batcuffs.

“NO....MMMM....mmmmm....oh god....nooo...CAN'T.....noooo....please....nooooo....unnghhh.....MMM...oh...ahhhh...” she moaned. She could feel an orgasm slowly building. The man under her was now licking her clit more intensely. He had inserted two fingers inside her and was pumping them determinedly. She could feel the mask leaving her face. It slid up and exposed her brown eyes. She knew her face could be seen so she tried to move her head back and forth more, but two thugs stepped up and held her by the neck and cheeks while the camera man moved in for a closer shot of the big reveal.

Finally she could resist what was happening to her cunt no longer. The drug enthused orgasm washed over, and she cried out with teary eyes “ohh....fuck...noooooo...please....leave the mask....ooooOOOOOAAAAHH...Batman-HELP....UNNGGGOOOODungh..ahhhNOOO...oohahohahoh....ohhhhummmm...mmmmm”

As she came, the Scarecrow pulled the mask the rest of the way exposing her short brown hair. Batgirl was no longer on the table but had been replaced by an orgasming Barbara Gordon. She cried, knowing that she was in serious trouble, but deep down she felt she could come back as Batgirl, even if her identity was known, she could still don the mask again. The men were now stroking their exposed cocks and staring in wonder at the unmasked girl. None thought they would ever witness a day like this.

“Need a facial recognition run?” one of the goons by the computer finally asked..

“No,” the Scarecrow answered as he grabbed her sobbing face, “I know who this is. It's the commissioner's own daughter, Barbara Gordon. There's one *** relieved we all know who you are now my dear, but I wonder what your father would say.”

The men began hooting and hollering in triumph. They were yelling things like “no way”, “it all makes sense now”, and “I can't believe it.”

The Scarecrow however was not satisfied in simply unmasking her, he wanted to defile her. He wanted to wound her psychologically, leaving her broken. He noticed how silent Barbara had become and how she continued to stare at the mask he now held up for all to see.

He looked to the camera and said, “Citizens of Gotham, I believe it is against the law to run around as a masked vigilante, and indeed, our own commissioner's daughter does this now. Such hypocrisy. It is my intention to turn in Ms. Gordon here to the police, but first, we must make sure she never dons this mask again. Destroying it would not work. We need to make sure that it is her choice.”

With that the Scarecrow pulled out a small dildo from his pocket and proceeded to roll the mask around it.

The men hooted and yelled all the more while Barbara cried out in horror, “You've already unmasked me Crane! Please what more could you possibly do?”

“I think you've used this mask plenty enough Barbara,” the Scarecrow said as the thugs grabbed her hips and held them down. Meanwhile the camera was put away and the video of her unmasking posted on youtube.  It had been the plan from the beginning.

“No...NOOOO! WHY THE MASK!?...please” she pleaded uselessly while Scarecrow inserted the masked dildo into her pussy. The drug had not released it's sexual hold on her, and so she felt herself capable of cumming again. The boss turned on the vibrator and began to pump it in and out of her slowly, “No....ungh....not again...” she moaned. She was being fucked by her own mask, and it was pleasuring her. She was slowly losing her grip on reality as she began to question if she was actually enjoying this, and if so, why?

“Who is Batman?” the Scarecrow interrogated her.

“No...I must...not...can't...” she tried to resist. She had already lost her secret identity and was facing a possible arrest as she could not hide anymore, but she desperately wanted not to fail her mentor. She couldn't expose him. The vibrating dildo was making her hips gyrate again, her pussy wet again with lust.

“Just let yourself cum Barbara. I can tell you've sexually repressed yourself for so long, that's why the drug's hold on you is so strong. Tell me who Batman is. I know you know. I know you need to cum.” the villain said.

“Oh...but I....oh....Batman is...is....nnnnooooo...” she moaned. The Scarecrow kept fucking her with the masked dildo, and she was slipping away. Her brown eyes became wide and she sucked her breath in as she began to orgasm once more, “UNGH...oohoounghfuck..no..must...not....Bat....Bat....Batman is...Br...Bru....”

Scarecrow kept pumping her cunt, while he used his other hand to rub her clit, sending her completely over the edge, while still another thug grabbed her short brown hair from the top of her head and shot a load of cum on her face.

“ooh no....oh nooo...Bruce....oohhahhh....WAYNE....oohhAAAAHHHUNGH...Wayne is Batman...mmmm” she finally revealed as she came once more. The orgasm washed over her body and her pussy juices soaked the mask covering the dildo. She had failed, “Grayson is Robin...” she finished quietly. The drug was too strong and her will too weak. Everyone was right. She had no place being a vigilante, and she had ended the career of those heroes who would protect Gotham. She could not don the mask again.

“I would not have guessed that,” the Scarecrow mused as he removed the dildo from her pussy, “It should be easy enough to eliminate him now, thanks to you Ms. Gordon. I must say, that cum looks nice on your face Barbara. Could we have some more please gentleman?” he smiled at his thugs who were all stroking themselves.

The thugs wasted no time and surrounded her.  They took turns coating her face and hair with their loads. White, salty strings of fluid landed everywhere on her head. It began leaking into her mouth, eyes, and even her nose. All she could taste and smell was the man cream. The Scarecrow laughed as he watched her getting coated.  She closed her eyes tight as she could not wipe any of it off her face with her batcuffs restraining her. Another thug moved in for the final desecration. 

“Hey Bat bitch GORDON!” he emphasized her real name loudly, “Fuck your stupid bat family.  Fucking whore!”   He then pointed his cock at the bat insignia on her chest and sprayed cum all over it.  Despite the cum in her eyes, she opened them and looked down at the site in horror.  She gasped, “NOO!!!”

It was the ultimate act of depravity.  He had coated her pride and joy in his depraved cum.  She felt so destroyed. She quietly cried. 

Scarecrow now approached her with a wicked smile, “I just received word Ms. Barbara that your father had a heart attack and is in the hospital.  You see, we posted your unmasking online a little while ago.  Guess he couldn't handle the truth, hmmm?”

Barbara sobbed harder. Her defeat felt so final. Everyone knew.  It couldn't get any lower could it? She had been revealed. Her father was laying *** in a hospital. She had exposed Batman and Robyn, placing them in danger too.  Her sexual *** was more than she could take.  Everything was her fault.  She had failed.

The scarecrow held up her mask, soaked in her sexual fluids, “I think I liked Batgirl better than Barbara. Let's put this back on.”

“No!” she croaked out. She couldn't. She had been totally defiled, “I can’t wear it again. Please don't make me,” she cried, tasting the cum all over her face as she spoke quietly.

The villain ignored her and slid the mask over her cum soaked head.  It was still heavily wet with her own fluids.   She could taste and smell not just the mens' cum on her but now her own as well. “NNNOOOOOO!” She yelled.

“Admit it Batgirl,” Scarecrow taunted her, “Barbara is the kind of girl who likes to taste herself when she masturbates.”

Horrifyingly it was true.  She had done it, and had even fantasized about being with a woman on a few rare occasions.  He wiped some of her girl cum off the mask and wiped it over her lips, forcing her to taste it.  How had this villain gotten inside of her head like so?  True he had drugged her, but it was like he knew she was sexually depraved somewhere down deep.

Her defeat was so total, as Scarecrow pushed his now erect, exposed cock into cunt. She looked at the ceiling in disbelief as he parted her insides.  She was still so wet as he slid in and began to pump back and forth.  After a few minutes of thrusting, he grabbed her throat and squeezed while forcing her to look up at him.  She found herself feeling aroused again.  The pace of the thrusts, the rubbing of this cock past her clit, and a rising heat down below made her eyes open at another ***.  She was going to cum again.

“I hope you’re on the pill Batgirl,” Scarecrow mused, “because we’re about to cum together my dear.  You should know…the drug….has….long….wore…..offYEEARGGH!” he yelled as he came inside her. 

She came at that instant too, “omigod…no!...NO!..nnnnMMMMM..UNNGGHHmmm!!!”

She was losing it.  It couldn’t be true.  She couldn’t enjoy sex with this crazed villain after everything he’d done to her.  It had to be the ***.  It had to be, but what if it wasn’t?

“Your ***s should be at rest now my dear,” he laughed, as he ripped the cum soaked bat insignia off her chest and shoved that into her pussy, which was full of the Scarecrow's cum.

“Please….please let me go,” she whispered.

“I’m sorry, Barbara, but despite what I’ve done to you, I still have some respect for the law.  President Luthor signed that legislation this week.  All known vigilantes must be arrested immediately, and you are quite known now Batgirl.  After today, you will join the rest of the crazies in Arkham."  

Two hours later, Batgirl was dropped off outside of the Gotham police station. She had her hands cuffed behind her back with her own batcuffs.  She was barefoot.  The bottom portion of her bat uniform had been torn off.  Cum ran down her inside thighs.   There was dried cum all over her face and mask. The Bat insignia from her suit was still protruding from her girlhood while her small tits hung from the hole in the top of the costume where it had been.  Her utility belt was tied tightly around her throat.  She still wore her cum crusted mask.  She smelled not only of the cum from the gang *** but of her own sex as well.

“Oh my god,” one officer breathed, “Someone call an amb-“

“Arrest her,” the acting captain cut him off, “the new law is clear.  We can’t give her anything until she’s been arrested and processed.  She’s going to have to make a perp walk first.  That’s how the law works with these vigilantes now”

“Please, take this mask off,” she pleaded.

Another officer, shocked by this procedure, approached her, “Legally we do have to remove the mask when we arrest them.”

“That’s right,” the acting captain said as he got his phone out to take a few pictures, “It’s about time these vigilantes stop taking the law into their own hands all the time.  Hope you don’t serve time with too many of the guys you put away, miss.”

The cop near by her shook his head in disgust and carefully peeled the mask up and over her head while trying not to touch too much of the cum soaked cowl.  She cried in shame.  She was no hero, and she knew it now.

He stood behind her and began maneuvering her through the station,” Miss Gordon, you have the right to remain silent.  You have the right to an attorney.  Anything you do or say can be used against you…”

The End?

Posted

Story Three: Desecration Day

An athletically graceful figure glided through the halls of a mysterious warehouse.  It was Stargirl.  She had been sneaking her way around this place for three weeks looking for clues.  She’d been following Joey Scarborough to it.  Joey, who had been her first love at last year’s Junior Prom.  

Courtney paused, remembering how great last year had been.  She’d been made prom queen even though she was only a junior at the time.  It was considered scandalous, and the senior class girls were outraged, but the votes had gone that way.  Her and Joey gave up their virginity to each other in the bliss of the night. 

Things were different now, however.  Joey had dumped her at the beginning of their final senior year.  He had started going out with Cindy Burman, who Courtney had also wronged the previous year.  Winning prom always allowed the crowned queen to select a girl to *** on the last day of school.  The selected girl would be tied up somewhere on campus, stripped of her pants.  The day was known as Desecration Day, and the faculty seemed powerless to stop it.  Sure, they threatened major consequences but never followed up on it.  It was almost as if they accepted it in a weird way.  Courtney had picked Cindy.  It was immature and stupid.  The popularity had gone to Courtney’s head, and she was not the person she was last year.  Being Stargirl had changed all that.  It had matured her, but she could not undue the past.  It was a regret she had to live with and always ***ed would come back to haunt her. 

Her power staff thumped against the wall, and Stargirl nearly jumped from her skin.  She was used to having it follow her, but now needed to carry it whenever she made her incursions into the warehouse.  The staff still vibrated with power in her hand.  She figured it could still be helpful in a fight, but something in this warehouse took away it’s ability to operate autonomously.  It would definitely cramp her fighting style.  She sighed, trying to tuck her thoughts away, but school had really been so rough this year.  Watching Cindy go to prom with her former lover, Joey was harsh last week, especially since Cindy was crowned queen. 

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she peered around the corner of a series of filing shelves to catch sight of Joey making out with Cindy by a computer desk.  They were in an impassioned open-mouthed kiss.  Cindy was pulling Joey’s shirt off while Joey’s hands were inching the hem of Cindy’s skirt upwards. 

Stargirl covered her mouth in surprise.  Watching the new power couple of Blue Valley High suddenly made her *** body flush with excitement.  She felt instant shame.  Why was she getting turned on watching the new popular girl, someone Courtney had beaten in that contest, suddenly humiliate her by taking away her beloved prize? 

Stargirl bit her lip as an urge seized her that she could not explain.  Joey was now shirtless as he pushed Cindy onto the desk.  With his pants unbuttoned he was moving to penetrate Cindy.  Stargirl, caught up in the voyeur of the moment, slowly removed a glove and slid her bare hand underneath the waistband of her spandex shorts.  Her nether was wet and she began pleasuring herself while watching her fellow classmates make love. 

Suddenly, Stargirl is blinded by stars as she drops to the ground.  There was a loud pop and searing *** in the side of her head.  She tries to roll to see her assailant, but her vision is fading….

Slowly her vision returned to her as she awoke, tied to a chair, “What?...” she started.

“Well, well, well….look who’s awake?,” she heard Cindy say as she stepped out into the light of the small bare room they were in, “I can’t believe we’re so honored to have the amazing Stargirl drop by.” 

“Cindy Burman…I think….it’s time we talk about what’s going on in this warehouse,” Stargirl said through squinted eyes. 

“Oh…and she knows my name.  Curious,” Cindy trailed on, “and you should watch that tone after what Curt just caught you doing.” 

That’s when Stargirl noticed two more guys, Curt Rodgers and Alex Hamm, from the school’s varsity football team were in the room.  Joey was leaning in the corner with a wide grin. 

“Yeah, geez, Stargirl.  I never thought you were some kind of peeping tom,” Curt taunted. 

Stargirl tried stretching her limbs, but it was no use.  Her boots had been removed and her red and white striped socks were tied securely to the chair.  Her bare hands were bound together tight behind the chair.  Her breath picked up and her heart was beating faster and faster as she realized how bad this was.

“Yeah if you’re such a kinkster, I think we can oblige, dear,” Cindy emphasized as she produced a ball gag and proceeded to put it on star spangled girl. 

“MmmmmmmpMMMPPHnnnooo,” Stargirl moaned through the gag.  This was really not good. 

Joey approached the tied up heroine, “I’ve always wanted to get a look underneath these shorts,” he said as he grabbed the sides of the spandex shorts and worked them down her hips and to her knees.

Stargirl’s eyes went wide and she tried to cry out though the gag was just muffling her.  The group of adolescents noticed a small damp spot on the crotch of her panties.

“Wow,  you weren’t kidding Curt!  She was creaming her panties to Joey and Cindy,” Alex said.

Tears began to well up in Stargirl’s eyes.  This was shaping up into quite a humiliating situation. 

“I didn’t know Stargirl was such a slut,” Cindy said as she seized Stargirl’s white panties and pulled on them till they ripped off the poor girl.  Stargirl squirmed, but to no avail as she was bound so tight.  The boys began to hoot as they saw Stargirl’s bareness come into view.  Courtney always kept her cootchie shaved. 

“Here, Stargirl, have a whiff,” Cindy called out as she ***d the damp panties right up to Stargirl’s nose.  Her own scent hit her hard. 
Suddenly Curt called out with a wicked smile, “Hey this staff of hers is vibrating.  You guys thinking what I’m thinking?”

Joey laughed, “Yeah man, I dig it.”

Curt approached them and handed the staff to Joey, “You’re the quarterback man.”

Joey nodded and took the staff and pressed it against Stargirl’s private folds.  She squirmed every bit harder, but it was pointless. 
Joey was rubbing the staff against Stargirl's defenseless garden.  It began to push Stargirl open and slowly, but gradually, found her clitoris.  Stargirl was struggling so hard but the movement only made the rubbing harder and the fact that the staff vibrated was not helping.  Stargirl was very much regretting being into bondage at this point as her body was betraying her.  Her pussy began to get wetter as her own staff pleasured her.  It was absolutely degrading. 
Stargirl hung her head with a quiet humiliated moan as Joey pushed the staff in deeper and began to really penetrate her.  

“I think she likes it,” Cindy said as she tied the torn damp panties around Stargirl’s neck, “since you like watching so much,” she chided as she began to touch and kiss Joey. 
Stargirl’s mind was racing as she began to feel something building within her.  She couldn’t orgasm for them, not like this.  Her knees rubbed together as Joey began to find a tempo.  Alex and Curt were now rubbing their crotches.  They didn’t seem to care who was in the room.  Watching the gorgeous heroine before them was so enticing. 

Suddenly, Cindy stopped her interaction with Joey and turned to Stargirl.  She ripped off the ball gag and full on kissed Stargirl, shoving her tongue in Courtney’s mouth.  Stargirl’s eyes went wide as the humming staff fucking was hitting it’s intended mark. 

Stargirl broke the kiss and whined out as she came., “Oh…mmmnnm…OH….puckerfuck!...mmmMMMRrgghmmm...”

Puckerfuck was a strange thing she would cry out when orgasming.  She didn’t know why, but it had been like that since Courtney had first discovered masturbation, and this fact had not been missed by Joey as he and Courtney had shared many an intimate moment in the past. 

“Hey wait a minute here….puckerfuck?!...No, it can’t be.  Hang on a second here,” he said as he reached up and grabbed the spandex mask around her face.  She felt the fabric lift off her nose and eyes as it was stretched over and off her head, revealing the features of Courtney Whitemore. 

“You gotta’ be kidding me,” Joey yelled, “Guess I’ve already fucked Stargirl before, Cindy!”

“Holy shit,” Cindy joined it, “that mask was hiding the queen skank!” 

“Oh wow,” Alex yelled, “Courtney Whitmore is Stargirl!”

“I just fucked her with her own staff, too!” Joey continued on

“HnnnnghhgHHHHNNNGHGHMMmmm,” Curt moaned.  His cock was now out and he came hard, spurting his cum all over.  It shot a little further than any would’ve thought possible and a few streams streaked across the star emblem on Courtney’s outfit. 

The other three friends threw their heads back laughing at the sight. 

“NNOOOO!!!” Courtney cried.  She couldn’t believe this was happening.

“Shut up!” Joey said.  He pulled the staff out of Courtney’s crotch then shoved the it in her mouth.  Courtney immediately gagged as the taste of her own juices hit the back of her throat. 

“How do you like your little staff now Starbitch,” Cindy mocked, “or should I say Miss Whitmore?  Holy Hell!  Who knew?”

Joey pulled the staff out of her mouth, “You little slut!  I think we’ll keep this staff and try to sell it or something.  Hey Cindy, I’ve got a little idea for desecration day this year.”
With that, he hauled off and punched Courtney into a blackened haze

When Courtney awoke next, she found herself tied to the base of a flagpole.  It was not just any flagpole, but it was the school’s.  Her blue socked ankles were tied to the bottom of the pole, while her hands were hand cuffed in front her.  Her elbows were tied together behind the pole making movement almost impossible.  She was wearing the ball gag again, and her spandex shorts were gone.  She wore the top half of her cum-stained Stargirl outfit but not the bottom.  Her shorts were lying a few feet away almost as if to taunt her.  Her mask along with her panties were still d***d around her neck which would certainly not hide her identity. 

She moaned in frustration then her eyes went wide when she saw a school bus approaching along with several teachers’ cars approaching.  This was going to be quite a reveal.  Cindy had picked who to humiliate for Desecration Day.  It was over for Courtney Whitmore.  She would be Stargirl no more after today. 

Posted

Story Four: Are You Ready For It?

Prologue

Productivity is certainly a word diversly defined by people in this era.  For some it is about using skill and ability behind a masked persona to do good for the world.  For others, it is about personal gain at whatever expense.  For some, serving a higher, better morality by following societal norms is where it is at, although purposes could still be questioned, and people questioned the current President.  President Lex Luthor had failed to introduce a federal law doing away with the secret identities of superheroes, but that did not stop his Department of Justice from stepping up anti-vigilante laws. 
                No one, however, would ever imagine a pop star factoring into all this national drama, nor would they suspect the involvement to circle around a petty rivalry.  Taylor Swift was one such personality.  She tired of seeing Katy Perry speaking out on behalf of masked vigilantes.  Katy Perry had been opposing Luthor’s anti-superhero agenda at every turn.  She threw charities, supported certain politicians, and made public statements in support of superheroes at every opportunity. 
                It was this that led Swift to commit to a mean plan.  It was a plan that would ruin everything Perry was publicly standing for, and it’s result would of course climax in Perry’s ultimate ***.  Taylor was committed.  There was no backing down as Taylor formed a diabolical plan and committed solidly to it.
                Taylor began secretly courting the company of one Harley Quinn and another Mercy Graves.  She had hired Jervis Tetch to break the two out of prison.  Both women had been sidekicks (and frequent lovers) of the Joker and Lex Luthor.  Joker and Luthor were both in very different societal positions now, but both had abandoned these women.  Taylor saw the potential and fed these two often ignored personas.  The media didn’t realize that the Joker and Luthor had achieved many successes due to the work of these two women.  It was typical for society to recognize these men and ignore both Quinn and Graves, which was very appealing to Swift, who at times felt overshadowed by the men in her pop career. 
                Quinn and Graves were reluctant at first, but when they saw the resources of Swift they were tempted to work with her.  Swift spent much time verbally building them up, giving them great entertainment, and working with them to create her own plan to own Katy Perry.  It took time, but with various associations with other super villains, and a constructed secret base off the radar, Swift finally convinced the two to work for her. 
                Swift put together a sexy black costume from one of her music videos, but she added a black cowled mask to conceal her identity.  She took on the name Roar in hopes to implicate her nemesis in her devious scheme.  Her plan was to capture superheroes, humiliate them by publicly exposing their identities and most private secrets, and to brainwash them to publicly capture and humiliate Katy Perry in some way.  Watching Perry being publicly disgraced at the hands of those she supported excited Tay-Tay in a sensual way.  With Quinn and Graves at her side, she would succeed.  She could not lose.  To achieve her goals she would need a special weapon…

Chapter One:  Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman awoke tied up to a simple wooden chair.  She tried to remember how she’d ended up here.  She remembered breaking into Morgan Edge’s office on behalf of the IADC. 
                “How in Hades…what?” she murmured groggily.  Slowly she remembered coughing before blacking out.  Had she been gassed?

“Hope you had a nice nap Wondie Bitch!” Harley jeered her from afar behind a camera on a tripod.  Harley was wearing some kind of nurse outfit instead of her usual jester suit, but the face***t and mask remained.  The skirt of it was very short, and the blouse very revealing. 
                Wonder Woman began to panic ever so slightly when she realized her wrists were bound behind the back of her wooden chair.  Her power items wouldn’t serve her when she was bound, and so she could use no strength nor take flight to break free. 
                “Word gets around Wonder Woman.  I heard you had a little trouble breaking some rope once,” the voice of Mercy Graves called out as she stepped into the light in her usual business attire consisting of a driver’s hat, a very short skirt, and business coat.  The room only seemed to have one light source in the center.  The walls could not be seen, so it was difficult to make out dimensions. 
                “So,” Wonder Woman laughed, “I’ve been jumped by a couple of lackeys?”
                “I’d hardly call them lackeys when it is you who will be lacking so soon,” another voice said musically.  Another strange woman emerged from the dark in a black unitard of some kind.  It looked like an outfit that a pop star might wear, or a demented villain with dirty intentions. 
                “Just who are you supposed to be?” Wonder Woman questioned immediately, “Are you in charge?”
                “You may simply call me Roar,” the strange woman answered, “I would not say that I am in charge.  Sure, I’m a ringleader of sorts, but my associates here are to be credited with your capture.  They are the ones who knew that you’re not in*** to poison gas.  You are not as indestructible as so many of us are led to believe.” 
                Roar circled around the heroine tied up in the chair.  Her fingers trailed along the back of Wonder Woman’s bare shoulder and neck.  Wonder Woman shuddered and struggled in her bonds.
                “Get your hands off me?” she yelled.  The touch seemed to have an erogenous effect on her.  She felt her heart rate rise and her panty hosed legs were rubbing together, producing a strange sensation.  Wonder Woman was secretly a lesbian and most certainly into bondage, but she usually had better control than this.  Had she been given some type of aphrodisiac?
                “Well, she is quite feisty,” Roar said, “Mercy, I think we should move on to the next phase here.”
                “Agreed,” Mercy hummed out and produced Wonder Woman’s lasso of truth from behind her back.  She quickly wound it around Wonder Woman’s throat. 
“Gods no!” Wonder Woman yelled, her eyes wide with ***.
 Roar rubbed Wonder Woman’s shoulders and shushed her softly, “It’s okay.”
“I don’t know why our current President, my old boss, never figured out to use this trinket here,” Mercy said as she rested one hand on Wonder Woman’s thigh, while the other held the lasso.
Wonder Woman was getting very aroused.  She couldn’t believe it.  She had to fight this, but her body was betraying her.  She stifled herself from moaning, but her breathing was starting to become shallow and staggered with arousal.  Her hosed thighs were producing a light bit of sweat.
“Now, Wonder Woman, I believe this lasso holds you to the truth, so please, explain to me how your powers work,” Roar whispered in her ear.
“My…powers….are natural, but they don’t work outside of the island I am from, so the Queen Mother gave me certain items that grant me the use of my powers in this world,” Wonder Woman began to explain aloud to her astonishment, “I of course have to remain unboundmmm…Hera help me!”
“Power items?!” exclaimed Mercy, “What are these power items?”
“Mmm-parts..mm…mmyyy…costuummme.” Wonder Woman said with a struggling effort.  She was trying to fight the lasso, but that is a fight one cannot win.
“Really, do explain in depth!” Roar said excitedly.
“Yeah, keep it loud in clear for the camera Wondie!” Harley called out.  Harley had hiked up her nurse skirt now.  Was she rubbing her crotch?
Wonder Woman’s heart was thundering in her chest as she remembered the camera.  Were they recording this?  What was the plan here?  She certainly didn't want to explain her powers away on a camera, but the heroine could feel the lasso pressing in on her again, “Certain….pieces do certain things,” she explained, “My boots grant me flight while my…my…mmm…my bracelets are indestructible and grant me my speed.  My tiara enhances my mental faculties, but my belt…oh…no…no…”
“Spit it out,” Mercy smiled sadistically, “What about that belt?”
“My belt grants me my great strength.” Wonder Woman hung her head in defeat.
“Well, there’s a shocking development.  I wasn’t expecting it to be that simple,” Roar said,” Mercy would you like the honor of removing the belt?”
“Yes Roar,” Mercy said as she slid her hands around Wonder Woman’s belt searching for a release mechanism.
“No please, don’t take my belt!” Wonder Woman begged like a scared school girl, “Oh gods!  Mercy!”
“I…” Mercy started, as her hand found a metal clasp on the back that released, “am not what my name may actually imply.” The belt slid easily off. 
“Hera, NO!” Wonder Woman screamed as she felt her super strength melt away.  Her body felt weaker and lighter as the belt slid off.Mercy quickly presented the captured item to Roar, who seized it with a fire in her eye.
“I didn’t know it was that simple,” Roar gloated then shot a fast question, “Will it work for me if I wear it?’
The lasso still overpowered Wonder Woman’s mind, “Yes,” she said quietly at the floor, “my power will flow through you as long as you possess it.”
                Roar quickly put the belt on.  She felt a sudden surge of strength.  The invigoration it granted was amazing.  Any hint of tiredness was completely gone.  She laughed aloud, walked over to Wonder Woman and delivered a slightly pulled punch into Wonder Woman’s gut.  She knew she needed to be careful as she did not want to kill the heroine.
                Wonder Woman screamed in *** from the pulled haymaker.  The chair slid a foot backwards and Wonder Woman’s thrashing body caused it to tip over.  She hit her head hard.  *** seared through her body as she saw stars.  The blow may have cracked her ribs.  She moaned, unable to move.
                “Holy shit!” Harley yelled, “You’re as strong as Wonder Woman now.”
                “Not completely,” Roared said, “but I will be.  Mercy, untie her.”
                Mercy walked over and did so.  Wonder Woman was too weak to get up and fight back. 
                Roar walked over to Wonder Woman and grabbed her free but limp wrists, “I think I’ll also relieve you of these,” she said as she slid the bracelets off Wonder Woman's wrists and put them on her own.  She felt a tingling energy in her limbs.  Her senses felt quickened. 
                Wonder Woman tried to suddenly fly away from Roar, but in the hidden pop star’s eye Wonder Woman traveled very slowly.  Roar slapped Wonder Woman in the eye, and the heroine fell to the floor with a swollen eye from the strengthened blow. 
                “Almost too easy,” Roar taunted as she grabbed the heroine’s limp legs.  She pulled on the red zippers and proceeded to remove Wonder Woman’s magic boots.  Diana’s feet felt bear and yet heavier as the power of flight left her.  Roar unzipped her own thigh high boots, and put on the heroine’s famous white and red boots, “I could make a fortune selling these items at an auction, but I like the power they grant me.”  Roar found that she felt lighter and began to hover off the floor.  Mercy nodded her head in approval.  The plan was working wonderfully.  
                “Do it,” Roar said to Mercy as Wonder Woman continued to writhe on the floor in defeat.  
                “I’ve always had my suspicious about you,” Mercy hissed, “Tell me, are you a lesbian?”
                Weakly, Wonder Woman nodded her head and murmured, “Yes…”
                “Then you won’t mind this,” Mercy reached out and pulled Wonder Woman’s top down, exposing her great, but currently mortal breasts.  She began to cup and feel up them up, making Wonder Woman moan.  Mercy had been getting so wet through all of this.  Destroying Wonder Woman was really getting her off.  She hiked up her skirt and grabbed Wonder Woman’s hair.  She kneeled and sat on the great Amazon’s face.  She ***d her head up and into her pussy.  Mercy wore no panties.  Wonder Woman could taste Mercy’s wetness through the dark nylon of her hose.  It was sweet and pungent.
                Roar approached, empowered by the Amazon’s stolen items, and pulled off Wonder Woman’s star-spangled bottoms.  She tossed them aside and began rubbing Wonder Woman’s shaven pussy threw the light-colored panty hose that. 
                Wonder Woman moaned and writhed as the pleasure began to overwrite her *** centers from the beating.  She was just a mortal woman now.  Though she retained her tiara, Roar had taken her physical powers.  Her hips began to gyrate with Roar rubbing her mound.  Wonder Woman’s tights glistened with sweat and the wetness of her own arousal.
 Suddenly Mercy reached an orgasm atop the Amazon’s face.  She slid off and Wonder Woman laid there halfway to her own orgasm.  Mercy’s wet pussy had smeared Wonder Woman’s mascara so that it ran down her cheeks. 
“You don’t get to cum yet bitch,” Roar said, as she stopped rubbing Diana and pulled her by the ankle back to the camera. 
Harley had set the chair back up in front of the camera while Mercy had taken over operating the camera.  They plopped Wonder Woman back in the chair.  Roar held her up by the lasso still tied around her neck.
“So…Wonder Woman, all of Paradise City is watching with us-live!” Roar teased, “I think it’s time for a moment of truth.  Do you have some kind of secret life outside of being Wonder Woman?”
“Yes…please…please I’ll do anything,” she began to cry, “don’t do this.”
“Tell us your name.  You have a day job.” Roar said without breaking eyesight from the camera lens.
“My real name…is….mmm…no….please…not like this…mmmnnooo….my name is…Diana….Diannnaa…..mmmPrinmmm…..MY NAME IS DIANA PRINCE AND I WORK FOR THE IADC AS A SPIE! Hera help me!  NO!” she finally ***d out.  The lasso was so strong and her arousal was killing her.
“Really?  You work for the IADC?  You’re going to give us your access codes later.  That will give us much intelligence,” Roar said quietly, “Would you like to cum Diana Prince?” Roar now said loudly with a smile laced with achievement.
“Yes….I’m….just so impassioned right now.  I know…not why,” Dianna croaked out.
“Impassioned?  Way to much dignity Di,” Harley laughed. 
Roar suddenly reached down and ripped the wet parts of Wonder Woman’s tights away.  She inserted both middle fingers into the defeated heroine and rubbed the Amazon’s clit with her remaining thumb. 
Harley bent down and stuck her tongue in Diana’s mouth in a very sloppy kiss.  Diana responded with her body betraying her again.  Her passions were being stirred from Roar’s fingering.  A climax was inevitable.  Harley broke the kiss and laughed at Diana’s appearance.  Diana’s lips and cheeks were smeared with Harley’s red and white make-up while her own mascara continued to run down her face mixed with her own tears and Mercy’s post orgasm. 
                “Cum for me Diana!” Roar was really getting into it now as she fingered the once mighty heroine.
                “No….gods no!  PLEASE!  Hera help me,” Diana pleaded to her gods.
                “Your gods cannot save you Diana.  You’re a Wonder Woman no more.  Your powers are mine now!” Taylor screamed from behind the mask, “You will cum for me like an undignified slut!” 
                Suddenly, Roar reached up and ripped the tiara off Diana’s head.  Diana felt her conscious grow somehow more foggy and less refined.  Her crown was her dignity and Roar had that now too.  There was nothing left as the orgasm began to rush forward as it built up further and furthermore yet.
                “Oh….no…NOOO….fuck…mmmmmm…” Diana moaned every louder.
                “Yes….yes Diana!  Fuck your gods!  I’m your goddess now.  Give in.  Say it!  Fuck your identity, your powers are mine now."
                Suddenly the dam broke.  Diana’s pleasure could be delayed no further.  The citizens of Paradise City who were still watching (in a wonderfully perverse fascination) were shocked at what happened next.  Something in Diana Prince, formerly Wonder Woman. Just. Snapped.  An orgasm tore through her throat.
                “Fuck Hera!!!  FUCK MY GODS!!! Mmmm….Unggh…oh...goddammit all...mmm SHIT!  ohhhf-f-fuck…I belong to Roar now…mmnnnnyeeesss….ROAR IS MY GODDESS!!!!  Oh fuck…yes…yeah…fuck me…FUCK ME…mmmm…I fucking LOVE Roar!  I love you Yes...YES…my identity, my powers are YOURS…mmmUNGHFUCKKUNGHHmmm!" Diana came in such a shocking fashion that truly shocked even herself. 
                Diana came so hard that she squirted.  She soaked the chair and Roar’s hand.  Clearly, Diana had been very sexually pent up.  The three villainesses couldn’t believe their eyes.  Roar motioned and Mercy shut the live feed off. 
                Diana slumped in the seat so defeated and crushed.  Roar would not be deterred.  The plan had been put in motion.  There was no going to back, and time was now critical.  They needed to move fast. 
                “Diana…” Roar still held the lasso around the defeated heroine, “Who is Supergirl?”
                Without any fight whatsoever, Diana answered blankly, “Kara.  Kara Danvers, and she works as a reporter for CatCo Worldwide Media….”
                Roar picked up the tiara off the floor and placed it on her cowled head, “We have much more work to do ladies…”
                Mercy began tying Diana back up, while Harley giggled and stuffed the former Wonder Woman’s star-spangled bottoms into her own mouth as a muffle. 
                On the victorious villains moved...