ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
I don't get it ? I've been trying to put the pieces together but it makes no sense to me at all the Rope bunny had the hunt come on now I have an idea but not even close to sure did someone explain a little to me what it's about and giving away the points that you get collect that's cool but how do you do it there had to give them away I'm lost here I feel like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland
Posted
36 minutes ago, YourWishIsMyCommand said:

I don't get it ? I've been trying to put the pieces together but it makes no sense to me at all the Rope bunny had the hunt come on now I have an idea but not even close to sure did someone explain a little to me what it's about and giving away the points that you get collect that's cool but how do you do it there had to give them away I'm lost here I feel like the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland

Have sent you a message 😊

Posted
33 minutes ago, DominNik said:

Can someone please help me to find 11,15,18, and 22

Posted
So it says I haven't given away any of the opening icons how do I do that and who do I give it to
Posted
1 minute ago, bradford527 said:

So it says I haven't given away any of the opening icons how do I do that and who do I give it to

Its up to you who you give an icon to however to share one, the member must not have any icons collected already.   

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

Its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
23 minutes ago, thoroar said:
Need help

If you let us know which icons you're missing we can help - alternately here's my full list so you can check for the 6 you are missing:
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Here's looking at you kid...or perhaps that should be who's looking at you 😉
=============================
Day #2 Clue #2 Grid #5 - Got something twisted to get off your chest? Head here for absolution.
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #24 - Is this where the New Kids went? Or perhaps where half of Ian Dury's backing band went?
Day #4 Clue #4 Grid #22 - Whether it be a spank or a quickie you'll need to make some adjustments to find this one
Day #5 Clue #5 - Grid 7 - I've been searching for a girl (or boy) like you - just needed to make some adjustments to find you
Day #6 Clue #6 - Grid 21 - Don't know how to behave around the site while reading Dan Brown's thing about Da Vinci? Then you best get leading an orchestra or alternatively reading these 😉
Day #7 Clue #7 - Grid #1 - They say these ***t a thousand words - so how many have you posted? A books worth?
Day #8 Clue #8 - Grid #16 - Don't forget to include an RSVP
Day #9 Clue #9 - Grid #8 - Roll up, roll up, read all about it, have you heard the latest? No? Then you might want to press this button to be kept informed as things happen.
Day #10 Clue #10 - Grid #12 - Open Sesame is the most famous of these - is yours in need of changing?
Day #11 Clue #11 - Grid #23 - Make sure these are set right when you want some quiet undisturbed time either alone or with others
Day #12 Clue #12 - Grid #2 - Time for an overhaul of yours or does it sell you well?
Day #13 Clue #13 - Grid #14 - Who's been running their appreciative fingers over you?
Day #14 Clue #14 - Grid #17 - Some get it from The Times, or New York Herald, or Le Figaro perhaps, or maybe Bild, TV, or even Facebook...me? I head to home and make some adjustments to what I want to see
Day #15 Clue #15 - Grid #10 - Every horse race has one - it doesn't always win but is tipped to do so
Day #16 Clue #16 - Grid #19 - Each and every user of the site has one....what level is yours?
Day #17 Clue #17 - Grid #3 - Have you checked out your latest peeker?
Day #18 Clue #18 - Grid #13 - It's questioned whether you need enemies when you have bad ones of these
Day #19 Clue #19 - Grid #20 - Friend or favourite - this is where you go to make it so regardless
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #11 - When it comes to this place specifically are you a trouble starter, punkin' instigator, the *** addicted, a danger illustrated a firestarter, twisted firestarter....or do you just begin new discussions?
Day #21 Clue #21 - Grid 15 - There no time like the present to present a present 😉🎁💝
Day #22 Clue #22 - Grid #4 - Have you see the state of yourself lately?
Day #23 Clue #23 - Grid #18 - And now it's time for a commercial break we'll be right back after these
Day #24 Clue #24 - Grid #6 - 'Twas the night before Kinkmas and all through the house, not a submissive was stirring not even a Dom/me mouse.....follow these otherwise you won't be stirring in this place to speak for maybe even a week - no presents for you, you naughty brat and you won't be allowed in with the French cat

Posted
Morning all, I have just 2 left to find, would love to find them this morning!
Posted
THIS
WAS
SO
FUN
AGAIN

THANK YOU! 🖤🖤🖤
Posted
7 minutes ago, bratzdollbby said:

I need to find 2 more lol

Posted