ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Ooh what better way to kick off the start of Kinkmas than with a Treasure Hunt

Happy Kinkmas Everyone 🎄🎅🏻🎁🎄

Clue # 1 - Grid # 9 - They may not have shimmied down the rabbit hole to get there but they all certainly left their mark when they landed 😊

Posted
Clue 1, icon 9. See if someone hot checked you out, never know what you might find!
Posted
Clue 1 grid 9
People stop over all the time
Some are invited some are not
Posted
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #9 - Here's looking at you kid...or perhaps that should be who's looking at you 😉
Maid-Francesca
Posted

Clue # 1 Who is spying on you? Sshhhh!

Posted

Clue #1 Ever wonder who is peeking in on you? 

Posted
Day #1 Clue #1 Grid #1 They wear a different face everyday both visible and invisible🥸
Posted
4 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:

Clue #1 Did someone check you out?? Go here to find out who it was

Many thanks for the gift

Posted
Why is it not showing I have all icons from now?
Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:

How do you give icons away?

Go onto their profile and where the treasure hunt writing is at the top, click on that and it will give them an icon, but if they have one already you can’t give them one x

Posted
Clue 1 #GRID9 Has anyone checked you out? Go take a look and see…
Posted
1 hour ago, Hels1920 said:

How do you give icons away?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
17 minutes ago, NaughtyBrat87 said:

Have sent you a message, will try and help you out 😊

Posted
19 minutes ago, NaughtyBrat87 said:

It does - your profile says an icon has been found and being as there's only been one so far you have them all

Posted
I’m new to this place. Someone sent me treasure hunt icon, what exactly it does..