ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
for all saying not showing you need to refresh your page for it to show up
Posted
16 minutes ago, Marshal95 said:
I’m new to this place. Someone sent me treasure hunt icon, what exactly it does..

If you read the OP all should be revealed - in simple terms every day a clue is released to an icon hidden around the site, find it and click on it and it gets added to your total - for every one you find you also get points that can be used towards site upgrades.
Clues are released at 3pm UK time (4pm CET/10am EST) every day.

Posted
10 minutes ago, Thongdog said:
How do you give away a icon?

You can only give icons away to people that don't have one yet - when you look at their profile it'll either say "An icon has been found" or give you the option to gift one

Posted
12 minutes ago, Thongdog said:
How do you give away a icon?

Go onto someone’s profile and if they have no icons you can gift

Posted
I keep clicking icons I find, but only have one in my treasure chest. Is it broken?
Posted
14 minutes ago, caribear said:

I keep clicking icons I find, but only have one in my treasure chest. Is it broken?

There is only one icon released so far, no other icons should be visible.  So if you have one collected you are uptodate. 😊

Posted
Not sure if I got it… is there only one for everyone or we each do our own hunt?
Posted
2 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:

Not sure if I got it… is there only one for everyone or we each do our own hunt?

Each day over the next 24 days, a new icon is released into the FET Universe and clues are placed in this forum thread.  Use the clues and they will hint you to where you should possibly looking. Go for a gander around the site and If you are in the right place you will find an icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30 points.  

Everyone can play the hunt and collect the icons and if you choose to play, by the time the hunt has ended you will have all 24 icons providing you collect each one and that is the same for all members if they choose to play and collect the icons. 

If you need further help, you are welcome to message me and I will send you some screenshots.  

Posted
Look out someones looking at you #clue 1
Posted
16 minutes ago, MasterAlex101 said:
Look out someones looking at you #clue 1

This clue was good it definitely helped thank you! 🥹

Posted
So what exactly is the icon?? Is it the bunny or the torn heart?!
Posted
24 minutes ago, MrJim said:

So what exactly is the icon?? Is it the bunny or the torn heart?!

The base of the treasure chest/grid is black with red on it. As you find and collect the icons they will start to build a image on top of the black/red base.  Each icon that is released will form part of a final image.  I will send you a screen shot of what one of the icons looks like, to help you out. 

Posted
Send me some lovin’! 🤗 Love a good hunt. 😈
Posted

Since this is the Rope Bunny treasure hunt and I'm a Little Bunny I have to participate

Day #1 Grid #9 Has someone been checking you out? go there and find the first clue

Posted
9 hours ago, PixieDust said:

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Thank you Pixie that worked, I wanted to give my Daddy his 1st puzzle piece since it's about a bunny and from his bunny. :) 

Posted
19 minutes ago, StrippieRedd said:

How does this work exactly?

Welcome to the Community.  

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below.  You can find all of your clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Use the clues and go for a gander around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues as the hunt goes on, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you  will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you to the start of each days clues so far.  If you get stuck on any, post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to give you a hand.

Each new icon will be released at 3pm UK time and will continue to be released each day until there are 24 icons in total.

Happy Hunting 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

Posted
Clue 1 grid 9, some popped down your rabbit hole!
Posted
#clue 1 grid 9, Alice has fell down the rabbit hole and become? This is also the ideal giveaway for me!