ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
I have a question, how to give a way some of my icons?
Posted
23 minutes ago, hardone1 said:

I have a question, how to give a way some of my icons?

To share an icon, you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.  

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of where you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect. 

Posted
How do you find icon by the clues I went to look but using a clue and didn’t find anything
Posted
17 minutes ago, Manajha18 said:

How do you find icon by the clues I went to look but using a clue and didn’t find anything

The clues will hint you to where you should possibly looking, use the clues and go for a gander of where you think it might be. If the icon is not there, you might not be looking in the right place and just need to have a look in other places.  If you still can't find it after having a good look around, you are welcome to message me and I am happy to help you. 

Posted

Clue #2 don’t you have something you want to get off you chest?

Posted

Ok wow I've eventually found it, it is somewhere I would have never thought to look. Clue: think about updating your profile. 

Posted
How strange! I had a notification to say that a generous chap had sent me an icon, but I can't see it anywhere!
Posted
17 minutes ago, Ursa said:
How strange! I had a notification to say that a generous chap had sent me an icon, but I can't see it anywhere!

If you go to your profile and click where it says "RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt" at the top - then on the new page that opens click where it lists your icons (again near the top) you should be able to see your grid

Posted
43 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

If you go to your profile and click where it says "RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt" at the top - then on the new page that opens click where it lists your icons (again near the top) you should be able to see your grid

Thank you for your kind gift 😊 also massive thanks to PixieDust for all the help and huge amount of patience. Feeling the love 😍

Posted
Wont let me join.....do you have to be a paying member for this?
Posted
18 minutes ago, CosmicAngel said:

Wont let me join.....do you have to be a paying member for this?

The treasure hunt is available for all members to play regardless of the level of membership.  I have sent you a message, will try and work out what is going and give you a hand. 

Posted

So this is day 3... So there should be a new one to collect? Has anyone found it? I see no clues... Not that I'm competitive or anything 😆🤣

Posted
7 minutes ago, Ursa said:

So this is day 3... So there should be a new one to collect? Has anyone found it? I see no clues... Not that I'm competitive or anything 😆🤣

Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time each day.  Icon 3 will be released in just over an hours time.  Once the icon has been found, members will start posting clues in this forum thread. 

Posted
1 minute ago, PixieDust said:

Each new icon is released at 3pm UK time each day.  Icon 3 will be released in just over an hours time.  Once the icon has been found, members will start posting clues in this forum thread. 

Ohhh, I missed that... I'll curb my enthusiasm a little! 🤣 Thank you! 

Posted

finally figured out clue 2,  tip edit profile, profile settings and its under the section something you do when you repent your sins 

Posted

Clue # 3 - Grid # 24 - Santa🎅isn’t the only one who has a naughty list 🙊

Posted
I’m new here and confused about how this works. where do i find the treasure things?
Posted
Alternative (Musical) clue 3…

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
🎶Don’t Come Around Here No More🎶