ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT šŸ‡

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:Ā Merry KinkmasĀ :santa:

Posted
13 minutes ago, Exploringsub said:

I found all 4 but itā€™s only registered that Iā€™ve got 2ā€¦ has that happened for anyone else?

Have sent you a message, will try and help you work out what the problem is.Ā 

Posted
44 minutes ago, fort-wayne465 said:

Iā€™m so lost on trying to find these

Have sent you a message, will help you out. šŸ˜Š

Posted
2 hours ago, Ursa said:

I keep getting an error message when swiping

Have sent you a message, will help you out. šŸ˜Š

Posted

Day #4 Grid #22 If you don't have time and just want to be quick finding someone go there but adjust what you want firstĀ 

Posted
8 hours ago, AJ_Mackie said:

It wont let us click on the unfound icons. We got the first one but the other three it keeps saying we have already found that icon. :(

Ā 

6 hours ago, StudiousSub91 said:

Anyone else's not registering I've found and clicked all 4 but saying I've only got 3?

Try refreshing the screen and then retry to the collect the icons.Ā  Hopefully the refresh will then allow you to collect, if doesn't please drop me a line and I will try and work out a work around for you both.Ā  Also please double check you are running the latest version of the APP.Ā Ā 

Posted
10 hours ago, dana29q said:

How do you give icons away?

To share an icon,Ā you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā Ā 

If you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of whereĀ you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.Ā 

Posted
39 minutes ago, Manajha18 said:

Need a better clue for #4

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Can not find number 4 any were. šŸ˜“, any help please thanks
Posted
Friday at 01:47 AM, StrippieRedd said:
How does this work exactly?

Itā€™s a scavenger hunt based in the app we go through the different page just looking for icons and click on them. The goal is to collect all of them ļæ¼before the hunt ends

Posted
40 minutes ago, manchester888 said:
Can not find number 4 any were. šŸ˜“, any help please thanks

If you're on the app you might want to search for spanks or the website you might want to do so quickly to find your kinks - either way you'll need to make adjustments when you get there

Posted
43 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

Can you a clue you missed?

Ā 

43 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

Good morning fairly new?

Welcome to the Community.Ā  Yes you can still find clues/icons that you have missed.Ā  Once an icon has been released it will be available to collect for the entirety of the Treasure Hunt, so you can go back and find the ones that you may have missed.Ā  Its also great as any member can join the game at anytime whilst it is running and go back and collect the previous days icons.Ā Ā 

If you are struggling to find the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread, pop over to the website using www.fetish.com in your phone browser and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary that will take you to each days clues so far.Ā 

Posted
5 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

I missed day 3šŸ˜•

As per my message above, you still have time to find it.Ā 

Posted
On 12/2/2022 at 10:47 AM, Redneck_Nerd said:

Hmm, the site seems to not be saving the icons I've found. Click the first one and it acknowledges I've found it, but go to another page or refresh and it resets... Same for the second one.

YUP! I had one and then someone gave me one as he well should...now a few days later? Oh miracle of miracles. I got a whole lotta nothing wrapped in a box. Yeah, so then there's that. Really impressed with this first game that I played as a joke but it proved itself to be I'll tell you that! Bwaaah Haaaa! šŸ˜‰ā¤ļøšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜Ž

Posted
22 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

YUP! I had one and then someone gave me one as he well should...now a few days later? Oh miracle of miracles. I got a whole lotta nothing wrapped in a box. Yeah, so then there's that. Really impressed with this first game that I played as a joke but it proved itself to be I'll tell you that! Bwaaah Haaaa! šŸ˜‰ā¤ļøšŸ¤ŖšŸ˜Ž

There are a few glitches with icons sticking and I have passed on the details to the Community Team which they are currently looking into.Ā  If you would like me to help you to get back the icon that disappeared and also help you catch up with the others, I am more than happy to.Ā 

Posted
3 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

There are a few glitches with icons sticking and I have passed on the details to the Community Team which they are currently looking into.Ā  If you would like me to help you to get back the icon that disappeared and also help you catch up with the others, I am more than happy to.Ā 

Yes that'd be helpful because right now I'm supposed to be up to 3 cuz some nice gentleman just hit me with 1 like 5 mins ago. But I'm still shy the other two then please take me off these notifications. šŸ™ƒĀ 

Posted
7 minutes ago, IttiBittiQueeni76 said:

Thatā€™s great I have 3 but only saying 2

Ā 

5 minutes ago, ThumperG said:

Yes that'd be helpful because right now I'm supposed to be up to 3 cuz some nice gentleman just hit me with 1 like 5 mins ago. But I'm still shy the other two then please take me off these notifications. šŸ™ƒĀ 

Have dropped you both a message, will try to sort for you. šŸ˜Š