ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT šŸ‡

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:Ā Merry KinkmasĀ :santa:

Posted
1 hour ago, Manajha18 said:

I went to the block list and nothing even blocked someone and went to ignore tabs still nothingĀ 

Messaged you āœ”ļø

Posted
1 hour ago, Manajha18 said:

I went to the block list and nothing even blocked someone and went to ignore tabs still nothingĀ 

I have no blocked users right now and I had an icon there. Maybe try logging out and back in again?

Posted
Clue #3 Grid #24

now and days itā€™s just easy to ** people when you donā€™t wanna argue anymore lol
Posted

Clue #3 You put people on this list when you donā€™t want them bugging you

Posted
clue 3 # i dont want to talk to you anymore so i guess your on that list now
Posted
Day #3 Grid #24 if you are naughty and disrespectful you will end up on this list
Posted

Just a gentle reminder that comments should not give spoilers revealing the actual answers. Give close hints by all means but donā€™t name pages that icons are/arenā€™t located on.Ā 

Posted

Clue # 3 You can do this when you don't want to receive calls or text from certain people.

Posted
Ok Iā€™m brand spanking new to this (BDSM pun intended) I would love a hint on the first clue please.thank you Sir/Dom, Madam/Domme etc. ā›“
Posted
3 minutes ago, TransQueerQ said:

Ok Iā€™m brand spanking new to this (BDSM pun intended) I would love a hint on the first clue please.thank you Sir/Dom, Madam/Domme etc. ā›“

Ā 

2 minutes ago, TransQueerQ said:

Oops I mean the second one!

Welcome to the community.Ā  You can find all the clues in this forum thread by expanding your comments and scrolling back.Ā  If you struggle to find the clues by scrolling back, jump over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site by using your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the page that will take you directly to each days clues so far. šŸ˜Š

Posted
12 minutes ago, TransQueerQ said:

People come here to see you or you can go there and see you

Posted

Cule #3 you do this when your no longer interested in themĀ 

Posted
So I gave 2 away can I find them somewhere else or will there be extra floating around?? If not anyone gets close to 24 and Iā€™ll give you mine I have 3 so far.
Posted
Clue #3 you can use this feature to block out the haters
Posted
35 minutes ago, MrJim said:

So I gave 2 away can I find them somewhere else or will there be extra floating around?? If not anyone gets close to 24 and Iā€™ll give you mine I have 3 so far.

When you gift away icons, the site will give away a random icon from what you have collected so far. Once you gift away an icon you need to then go back and find the icon from where you originally first collected it from and recollect it again.Ā  Given that the site gives away a random one it is best to keep a grid map to workout which one has been gifted so you know where to go back to collect it from especially as the hunt goes on.Ā  You also cannot gift a specific icon and you can only gift to those members who have none.Ā Ā 

Posted
How do you give emā€™ away again Iā€™m really lost lol
Posted
53 minutes ago, MrJim said:

How do you give emā€™ away again Iā€™m really lost lol

To share an icon,Ā you first need to find a member who does not have any. Open their profile and if they do not have one, it will give you the option "Give away icon now" tap and one of yours will be gifted to that member. Once you have gifted an icon away you will need to go back and recollect it from where you first found it.Ā Ā 

As mentioned earlier, if you're planning on gifting many away as the game goes on, its best to keep a list of whereĀ you collected them from, as the site gives away a random one from what you have collected. Having a list or keeping a grid map will make it easier for you to recollect.Ā