ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT 🐇

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four: Merry Kinkmas :santa:

Posted
4 minutes ago, nycgentledaddy said:

Alternative (Musical) clue 3…

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
🎶Don’t Come Around Here No More🎶

That's an excellent clue! Thank you!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Sawyer31 said:

I’m new here and confused about how this works. where do i find the treasure things?

Welcome to the community.

I have enclosed the rules on how to play below.  You can find all of your clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  Use the clues and go for a gander around the FET Universe.  If you are in the right place you will find a square icon that you can tap on and it will collect in your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you are struggling to find the clues as the hunt goes on, head over to the website via your phone browser using www.fetish.com and head to the same forum thread and you  will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the forum thread which will take you to the start of each days clues so far.  If you get stuck on any, post back here in the forum and someone will be happy to give you a hand.

Each new icon will be released at 3pm UK time and will continue to be released each day until there are 24 icons in total.

Happy Hunting 😊

On 11/23/2022 at 9:30 PM, crystal-love said:

Have you seen Alice chasing the rope bunny? 🐇 Help her find it by hunting all the icons in the FET universe. Will you meet her in the underworld? You've got until the 24th of December to find out!

🏆 The three winners will get an incredible leather item provided by RopeBunny.de: a horse/unicorn mask, a harness or a Rope Bunny pet, all of them worth over €800 in total and a three-month VIP upgrade.

This is how it works:
▫️ Every day from December 1st until December 24th, you can find a new icon hidden somewhere around the FET Universe.
▫️ Once you've found an icon, click on it to earn 30 points and your icon will land in your 'Treasure Chest'.
▫️ Find clues and share your own hints with fellow kinksters in the Treasure Hunt Forum. But as always... no spoilers please!
▫️ Also, we're a sharing is caring kinda crowd – give away icons to kinksters who haven't found any yet. And don't worry, once you've given away an icon you can collect it (and its points) again.

How do I win the RopeBunny.de Treasure Hunt?
We're not just looking for those who collect all icons – the winners are always the players who are most active in providing clues to fellow kinksters AND giving away icons to others. Winners will be announced on December 28th!

On your marks. Get set. GO! 🙌

EN_TH_ropebunnyde.png

Posted
12 minutes ago, Sawyer31 said:
I’m new here and confused about how this works. where do i find the treasure things?

The treasure hunt is designed for you to explore the site/app and learn about its functions and settings and whatnot while rewarding you with daily points. Pixie Dust will post clues daily which you must try to figure out where in the site/app she’s steering you. The clues won’t all be easy and that’s by design so you’ll poke around a bit. Some members will also try and offer clues to help others but the clues are not meant to be specific instructions of click here and then here. That takes the fun out of the game for most. If you’ve searched and given up, a post to this thread will, in my experience, always elicit more literal help from the lovely Pixie Dust or one of your fellow members.

Posted

clue 3# something you do when you want to stop receiving messages from someone 

Posted
Day #3 - Grid #24 - Clue #3 - Maybe you have toy blocks on ur Christmas list 📜
Posted
Day #3 Clue #3 Grid #24 - Is this where the New Kids went? Or perhaps where half of Ian Dury's backing band went?
Posted
5 minutes ago, Morning_Sky117 said:

I’m struggling to find them 😅 clue please?

You will find the clues in this forum thread by expanding your view and scrolling backwards.  If you struggle to find the clues, pop over to the Mobile Desktop version of the site using your phone browser and www.fetish.com and then head to the same forum thread and you will find a quick link clue glossary to each days clues so far that you can tap on and it will take you directly to each days clues. 

Posted
Clue #2- Q+A time, down and personal, how/what would you like someone to react with in knowing what they have done before they admit it.....They are better off ________ their mistakes
Posted
Clue #3- Easiest way to ensure someone rude/disrespectful cannot get in contact any longer 🚫
Posted
Clue 3 goalies do this in hockey so pucks don’t get In also in soccer you have to do this when people kick the ball
Posted
Day 3, clue #24. Im jenny from the block, but you may call me jen 🥰
Posted
Clue #3 If you block me and navigate to unblock me you will find your reward
Posted
1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Clue # 3 - Grid # 24 - Santa🎅isn’t the only one who has a naughty list 🙊

This was a perfect clue! Thank you!

Posted
#Clue 2 grid 5 its time to tell someone what you did
Posted
#Clue 3 grid 24 there now on my naughty step forever
Posted
Clue # 3 - Grid # 24 - where do you find your enemies?!
Posted
2 hours ago, LittleSoulTease said:

Clue #3- Easiest way to ensure someone rude/disrespectful cannot get in contact any longer 🚫

I went to the block list and nothing even blocked someone and went to ignore tabs still nothing 

Posted
53 minutes ago, Manajha18 said:

I went to the block list and nothing even blocked someone and went to ignore tabs still nothing 

Looks like you clicked on the tile without realising as it shows on your profile you have all three icons