ROPEBUNNY.DE TREASURE HUNT šŸ‡

crystal-love
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Rope Bunny.De Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:Ā Ā :two:Ā Ā :three:Ā Ā :four:Ā Ā :five:Ā Ā :six:Ā Ā :seven:Ā Ā :eight:Ā Ā :nine:Ā Ā :one::zero:

:one::one:Ā Ā :one::two:Ā Ā :one::three:Ā Ā :one::four:Ā Ā :one::five:Ā Ā :one::six:

:one::seven:Ā Ā :one::eight:Ā Ā :one::nine:Ā Ā :two::zero:Ā Ā :two::one:Ā Ā :two::two:

:two::three:Ā Ā :two::four:Ā Merry KinkmasĀ :santa:

Posted
Merry Christmas all ā€¦ so I. Am missing only 1 icon clue #20 grid #11ā€¦ and the clues have not been helpfulā€¦ can anyone give me some insight into where this last little bigger is hiding ?
Posted
11 minutes ago, SecretiveDragon said:

Merry Christmas all ā€¦ so I. Am missing only 1 icon clue #20 grid #11ā€¦ and the clues have not been helpfulā€¦ can anyone give me some insight into where this last little bigger is hiding ?

Have sent you a message šŸ˜Š

Posted
Im not quite sure how to play but know Iā€™ve found at least one icon
Posted
Can anyone help me finding icon #12, #15 and #20
Posted
1 hour ago, Harry11x said:

Can anyone help me finding icon #12, #15 and #20

Feel free to drop me a messags if you still need help ā˜ŗĀ 

Posted
Last one from the right 3rd row šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø how to find it
Posted
10 minutes ago, Dom_u said:
Last one from the right 3rd row šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø how to find it

If I've calculated right that's Grid #11 - this was my clue for it:
Day #20 Clue #20 - Grid #11 - When it comes to this place specifically are you a trouble starter, punkin' instigator, the *** addicted, a danger illustrated a firestarter, twisted firestarter....or do you just begin new discussions?
Think about where you are on the site right now and how you'd go about starting something new

Posted
4 hours ago, Megan-3228 said:
Need help finding clue #23

Messaged you!!

Posted
5 hours ago, Megan-3228 said:
Need help finding clue #23

This was my clue for Day #23:
Day #23 Clue #23 - Grid #18 - And now it's time for a commercial break we'll be right back after these
It's all about placing a personal šŸ˜‰

Posted
35 minutes ago, POSIEDEN said:
Anyone know how to find 12 and 16?

Grids 12 and 16 or clues 12 and 16?

If you scroll back a few posts full sets of clues have been left which should cover both

If it's Grids 12 and 16...then 12 is about something you need to login to the site with and 16 is about how you tell your non-member friends about this place

Posted
20 & 15 šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Posted
How to know what the number of the photo that I am missing ?
Posted
1 hour ago, Feetlover493 said:

How to know what the number of the photo that I am missing ?

I just checked your profile and it looks like you found all 24 which is great.Ā 

Posted
Yeah I found it after I wrote that comment šŸ˜‚
Posted
Does anyone have any idea how you work out to according number to the pictures you have left
Posted
Iā€™m not sure what number I have left but if anyone has any advice I would love it haha feel free to message or reply here thank you šŸ™šŸ»