How best to find an LTR through kink

sw****

Posted
Hey! So I’m new to this app, and I’m trying to find a partner (FWB or, preferably, LTR) that shares some of my kinks. I don’t really know the best way to present myself, present what I’m looking for, stand out etc.

Just coming online and saying “I’m looking for someone who likes tickling” is certainly not enough, but what other details are good to include? What should I look for?

I love kink lifestyle, but I also really want to take care of someone, and to be taken care of. Am I in the right place? Thanks for any and all advice!
Posted
Wondering the same thing. I get hit up by a lot of people looking for extras in their existing lifestyle or wanting a sub but not a relationship.
Posted
It not really about specifics. It about writing an honest eye catcher. You want to put enough down to catch the eye of potential partners but not enough that you scare people away.

Unfortunately it’s online dating. So it’s going to be rough anyway. Just be yourself and look for what you want and keep at it. Eventually it will pay off. Patience will be your best friend.

Try to go to events and meet people face to face. If anything the friends you make will lead to others in the community.
Posted
Just be honest about yourself. Tell people what you want. Then it is just about patience. Waiting for the right person who believes in what you believes. Someone that isn’t persuaded or feels the necessity to adapt, but believes because it is what they already believed.
Posted
Just take your time and fill out your profile completely. There are all kinds of choices for you to attach to your profile. Then you can do na ad saying what you’re looking for.
Posted
This is my goal too, very confused on how/if it is possible. wishing you luck!!
Playtime-7124
Posted

I was in a ltr with someone I met on here for a few years. I was told that my message to her stood out because I was nice, asking non-kink questions, wasn't just about sex from the beginning..

Also told me afterwards that she didn't really look at my profile and can't even remember what was on there so I'd definitely say it's about the conversation and how you click when messaging in my experience. My profile has a few basic kinks and stuff but the rest can be discussed in person.

Yeah also... patience...

Posted
LTR? As in “lord of the rings”?
Posted
19 hours ago, sky89gemini said:
LTR? As in “lord of the rings”?

Lots of Tummy Rubs

Posted
Ahhh yes. That makes sense. But dressing up as an elf or a dwarf wouldn’t hurt 😂
Posted
i second what a previous commenter said.. fill out your profile completely and answer honestly. there’s an option under what you’re looking for where you can choose LTR. take a look at my profile- it’s pretty in depth because i’m looking for a very specific someone. and yes, you can absolutely say, “i’m looking for someone who likes tickling”. let your mind go free and put it out there- the type of person you’re looking for. there’s a good chance you’ll find them.. eventually. best of luck. 🖤
Posted

the first thing to remember is no matter what you write or do there is no silver bullet

but

making sure it is clear that you are looking for a LTR and all that comes with it.  But your behaviours should also go with it.  This means if you are talking with someone then your communication is one that should be enquiring and seeking mutual compatibilities - outside kink even moreso than inside kink

So, simply put there, kink shouldn't be your main point for discussion

Because you are investing in a long term relationship then there doesn't need to be any form of rush to meet, even if it would be nice.  You can also kinda show why you are prepared for such a relationship - financial stability, a job with prospects.

All of this is possible and comes with a different mindset.  

But also a little, that, in reality, a lot of LTRs usually happen when they weren't planned to be 

--

equally, for a FWB - one of the big failures is guys spend too much time focusing on the "benefits" and not enough time focusing on the friendship element.  Shift that focus.  

Posted
Meet someone who is open minded you each like each other and talk about the lifestyle. Every gf in my life after say 1 year I would bring it up because in beginning of relationship I would plant seeds. I have had maybe 9 long term relationships and everyone was into either dom/sub or swinging and the one I with now omg has taught me so many cool kink stuff and she is half my age. And I have almost 30 years of kink play on her. Ya just never know. Start with love and then joke about it and see how they react? You can always go fishing in the pond if you got a stuffy boring woman. ( nothing wrong Witt them) but not into. If they ever ask questions they are interested
  • 1 year later...
SerenityNight
Posted
On 12/4/2022 at 8:25 AM, MacFuzzband said:

Lots of Tummy Rubs 🐶

Lol 

Tr****
Posted
I sound really naive asking this but wat is LRT??? I’m New to this Term but would Love to Learn More about the Meaning of it.
Ez****
Posted
Long term relationship
Tr****
Posted
Thank you I Honestly Didn’t think it ment that for whatever reason
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
This is the thing isn't it.... some dating apps are mostly people looking for Licking Toes and Roes, Fet sees a lot of people describing themselves in terms of kinks. Nothing wrong with either. Maybe I'll make a fortune with a kinky Long Tubular Rhinos dating App.....
Posted
Same here. I wish I had read some of the answers before I ruined a chance for LTR. Patience is crucial for building any relationship. Good luck. Sending positive vibes. 🤍
Gr****
Posted
Just ask him to be exclusive, or her,and go from there with an even flow
Gr****
Posted
Have fun but let them know, hey babe,i want this with you and then compromise
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

You have to fill in your profile.

And when I say "fill in your profile", I don't just mean writing in your name and age, etc.

I'm talking about writing about everything. Write as much as you can, for as long as you can and everything you can. Leave no stone unturned.

If you think to yourself "This is too boring to write on my profile" leave it in! If someone is a kindred spirit they will LOVE what you've just written. And that's the point, that's why you should always tell the truth, because the more you keep to the truth and be true to yourself, the more the chance of you finding the one.

Think about it. If a person is perusing your profile It'll increase the chances of a compatible companion contacting you. Whereas, if you don't fill In your profile adequately then you're playing with fire as anyone could contact you.

Be honest on your profile. Be descriptive of who you are, what you're looking for and generally what your intentions are. Just don't lie.

I met a women on Reddit about 5 months ago. I'm not going to go into detail as... I'm just not. Let's just say that 99% of men wouldn't have made the final decision that I made.

So yes, there's a lot to be said for creating a profile/post and making it as detailed as possible.

Th****
Posted
10 hours ago, MasterDarcy1979 said:

Whereas, if you don't fill In your profile adequately then you're playing with fire as anyone could contact you.

Alternately.... if your profile is blank or nearly so, you might not get anyone to even talk to you. 

Very important part also... **Don't lie**