Help needed

Hereinhope

Posted

Firstly apologies for the long winded nature of this post……..but needs must.  

I’m new around here, so please be gentle……..

I have a few questions, but I guess I need answers from some very specific people.  Ideally I’d love to get responses from Dominant women who were approached about all this by their partners.  Experiencing Femdom is something I have always wanted to pursue, but the only person I want to experience it with is my wife.  We are in our late 30’s/early 40’s, and to all intents and purposes are very vanilla. 

Can I ask what way your partners approached this subject?  

I know I tried to bring this up a few years ago with my wife, but being the impatient, excitable prat that I am, I got ahead of myself and pissed her off.  

Posted
Can I eat her I can show you better then I can tell you
Posted
Tell her that you believe She is a Goddess and you would like to treat her as such more often, if allowed to. That may open the door for questions from Her so have your answers ready.
Emphasise it's all about Her and that you wish to devote yourself to Her on a new and deeper level. She may or may not be into it...
If she is not aware or learned in the Lifestyle or Femdom, She may or may not want to learn all that entails (a huge amount overall!) or even change your existing relationship.

At the end of the day, it is Her choice and this is ultimately YOUR fantasy and what YOU desire.....

~Miss T
Posted
Has your wife expressed any interest or inclination toward Domming or topping?
Posted
There are several good books about how to bring this into a vanilla relationship. The ultimate guide to mind blowing role play is one you can find it on amazon.
Posted
16 hours ago, MissTempTed said:

Tell her that you believe She is a Goddess and you would like to treat her as such more often, if allowed to. That may open the door for questions from Her so have your answers ready.
Emphasise it's all about Her and that you wish to devote yourself to Her on a new and deeper level. She may or may not be into it...
If she is not aware or learned in the Lifestyle or Femdom, She may or may not want to learn all that entails (a huge amount overall!) or even change your existing relationship.

At the end of the day, it is Her choice and this is ultimately YOUR fantasy and what YOU desire.....

~Miss T

Thank you for your reply.  I get that talking about it will be key to whether she even considers it.  I’m just concerned that dropping it into conversation would/may come as a bit of a surprise.  I think deep down she knows that I would like to try this, and I do see some dominant traits in her persona (more recently). 

Posted
9 hours ago, MrJim said:

There are several good books about how to bring this into a vanilla relationship. The ultimate guide to mind blowing role play is one you can find it on amazon.

Thank you for your reply, will take a look at the book you mention.

Posted
14 hours ago, WyldKatt said:

Has your wife expressed any interest or inclination toward Domming or topping?

Thank you for your reply.  Not as such would be the honest answer, although when I did approach her about this a few years ago, she was not averse to the idea. However, me being me, I got a bit ahead of myself and put her off it to a degree, although certain aspects that could be looked at as Topping are starting to creep back into our sex lives……….so fingers crossed.

• 8 months later...
Posted

My experience has been that if she’s not into it she’s not into it. I tried to introduce kink in the form of spanking, bondage and subbing into my first relationship and it just didn’t work. We talked about it and even tried it but if one of the partners is not “feeling it”, then you’re just going through the motions and it takes all the enjoyment out of it.

My experience only.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted
I'm new to this I've learned a lot but a lot to learn still just looking for some guidance on the correct way to figure out what I like and willing to do