Safety Tipps for trampling?

Poccy

Posted

Hi!

I'm new, because I found you via google. Amazing, I know.
I'm not new to fetishes but I am new to anything BDSM aside from anything theoretical. 
So as it turns out, my friend has a trampling fetish... now I try to handle it. I'm willing to look into it to make him happy, and from what he told me about it it doesn't sound impossible to me.
However, he is apparently much more of a masochist than I thought and I am absolutely not a sadist. I want everyone to be safe, warm, fed and happy. A little bit of *** is okay if it makes him happy, but I am a heavy woman and I am afraid of seriously causing him harm. Of course I know about safewords, but I am not sure how realistic he is about what he can take and what not so I would like to do some research on my own so I can say 'no' when he mixes up fantasy with reality.
So do you know any guides to safe trampling that are a bit more extensive than the one on this website?
Do you have any tips and advice for me?

Thank you in advance :)

Posted

I dont know of any sites or guides specifically for trampling although I suspect there are a few out there if you search. However as a larger woman with several years experience of trampling I can tell you how I do it.

Firstly I have some sort of support in place, in my case I have ropes hanging from beams in my dungeon but a couple of chairs or cabinets would do, this is so I can support some of my weight on the ropes and build up gradually to my full weight. It is also useful for balance as the human body is not the most level of surfaces.

Athough in my experience the most common fantasy is to be trampled with stilletto heels I always start barefoot and then move onto heels if that goes well. It is important when wearing heels to stay away from the spine and kidney areas as this is where serious damage could occur.

Hope this helps

Posted

I did have the pleasure(?) earlier this year of being used to help train some ladies who had never done trampling before under the guidance of ladies who were very experienced and this was also a way for me to learn a little bit more.

We did me belly up - I have been trampled on my back before - but as above it's important to stay clear from kidneys, spine, and neck

The ladies were barefoot as it was their first time and this also helped with their balance - there was also a very clear walkway used which basically went... thighs, chest, bicep - this helped familarise with the safe areas.

Having things to hold is very important both for your own balance and also to be able to control your weight.   I do feel trampling is one of those things which, at first, to be done with someone who is experienced - and by that I mean experienced in doing... for receivers there are some who are pure masochist and some who have fantasies and some are these are not necessarily the safest to follow advice from.  Not that you can't learn from your subs, you can... but just because something is someone's likes or fantasy doesn't mean it's safe and you need to know the risks you are taking before taking them.

MistressMettle
Posted
As already stated, start bare foot, have something to lean on. If you are trampling the front stick to chest either side of the breast bone. Don't trample the softer abdomen as you'll squish organs and don't trample the lower ribs. You have 'floating' ribs there which aren't attached as the other ribs are and can much more easily be broken. If you are standing on the chest obviously be aware that you are restricting breathing. Don't jump or stamp. Slow steady movements are what you want. Jumping, stamping and sudden movements on or off the body cause uncontrolled amounts of pressure. Finally as previously said when trampling the back avoid the lower back/ kidney area. I would also triple check if this person has any health conditions that could make this dangerous. I think people forget that common conditions like asthma, high *** pressure, or any circulatory issues, arthritis and joint issues can make this dangerous. If you're worried, start with sitting on a chair with him below you and gradually increase the pressure as you get more confident
  • 2 years later...
Posted
On 1/9/2019 at 5:06 AM, MissTillysue said:

I dont know of any sites or guides specifically for trampling although I suspect there are a few out there if you search. However as a larger woman with several years experience of trampling I can tell you how I do it.

Firstly I have some sort of support in place, in my case I have ropes hanging from beams in my dungeon but a couple of chairs or cabinets would do, this is so I can support some of my weight on the ropes and build up gradually to my full weight. It is also useful for balance as the human body is not the most level of surfaces.

Athough in my experience the most common fantasy is to be trampled with stilletto heels I always start barefoot and then move onto heels if that goes well. It is important when wearing heels to stay away from the spine and kidney areas as this is where serious damage could occur.

Hope this helps