Bondage with Vibrator

Posted
After using the vibrator time and again, I became confident enough that I could get it in and not have it fall out without aid or it hurting too much, while also getting the hang of how to use it and it’s different settings, that I decided it was time to try it with bondage. It was recommended to me that a hogtie was good for having a vibrator in so I started with that, just a simple legs-to-wrists hogtie.
I knew I’d have to put the vibrator in first of all, since it would be mooch harder to do that if my legs were tied together and obviously I needed my hands to do it. Once I was sure it was in enough that it wouldn’t come out, I set to work on my legs. Just like the first time I used a vibrator, I had a gag, and also threw in a blindfold just for the heck of it.
The hardest part was securing my hands behind my back and then to the rope attached to my legs. After one failed attempted, one time stoping and going back because I’d decided it would be a good idea to have my pen knife nearby just in case, and stoping to rest multiple time because my arms were aching, I was satisfied they were secure. I didn’t go on my front but stayed on my side.
Ready to begin, I turned the vibrator on to the setting that always seemed to drive me the most mad, then dropped the remote, making sure to push it out of reach.
After some pulling and tugging I knew I’d made the right decision by having the pen knife close by, since I’d made sure to use the rope that would chaff my wrists (is that wired, that I kinda like it when binding make marks?) but that would also tighten knots when pulled.
It was then that I started one of my favourite roleplays - a hero captured by a villain - specifically, a hero captured for ‘pleasure’ who had been left to suffer for a while by the villain.
I pretended I didn’t know the knife was there and I really tried to find a way out of the bindings. I pretended to try and call for help when I realised there wasn’t one. I even tried to be still for a time but the maddening setting made that impossible.
I don’t know how long this went on for but it was when I was so exhausted that it didn’t matter how maddening the setting was, I didn’t have the energy to fight against it that I rested for a bit before carefully cutting the rope attaching my legs to my hands, untying my hands and finding the remote to turn off the vibrator