Kinky New Year's resolutions

purplepie

Posted

I hope you all slide well into the new year! Don't forget some extra lube ;) What are your New Year's resolutions to make 2023 even more kinktastic?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Learn smoother slower more sensual rope tying technique
Posted
Get more latex bondage stuff and hopefully a bdsm relationship
Posted

Find a good sub and a good Domme, or preferably a good switch although they seem hard to find

Posted
Try more activities as a little or go to a convention
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Try to understand why people don't reply. Understand why being a virgin gets women so angry with me. Last year to get laid.
Posted
4 hours ago, The-Astronaut said:

Understand why being a virgin gets women so angry with me.

I can help with that.

Generally, women don't care that much if someone is a virgin.  Obviously women do not share a thought pattern.

However, don't care is a big statement and something where some guys care they are still a virgin and this comes with it's own problems.   This is something that puts a lot of pressure on the other person whether the experience will live up to your expectations.  Whether she can offer you a 'special magic time'.  Whether she feels pressured to have sex with you.  Whether she assumes you were saving for someone special and she's unsure she can offer that.  Whether you've made losing virginity a big goal and that she is worried you see her little more than an objective.

Women don't need to know you're a virgin.  If you're actually about to have sex and you're a bit unsure what to do, then is a good time to tell them.     But, I've been in situations where... before I lost my virginity (to someone I'm still friends with who I don't know if she knows she was my first) there'd been two situations where someone had changed their mind about having sex with me and felt conflicted like they had to go through with it because I was now hyped up.  And well, we didn't go through with anything - but it puts folk in a horrible position.    What would have been worse in either of those is if she'd gone through with it so not to hurt my feelings which would have it's own problems.

So, yeah, don't focus on being a virgin unless you are in a scenario where it's important the other person knows.

Posted
Thanks eyemblacksheep. I'm so insecure about it and is my biggest 'secret' so out with it at the beginning offers relaxer state of mind. That 'special' moment everyone refers to doesn't interest me at this age. But the issue is much more before sex. My autism, although low, keeps me from reading signals of women. There is absolutely no pressure for the women if it is up to me. Actually I've been told not to put pressure on them. I always said that I want to give a woman an orgasm and that is not what they want to hear someone told me. Just refer to some fun was the advice, no expectations.
Posted

It must seem like an insurmountable obstacle. The longer it goes on the more it becomes important to you. The important thing is not to let it define who you are. You have many talents and qualities. 
Just one of them is courage in being able to lay bare your biggest “ secret”. In forming relationships try to put this to the back of your mind. I don’t know what the rest of your social life is like and how many opportunities you have to meet women with common interests apart from sex, but the wider your circle the better the chance of meeting someone who you may have a chance with. Blacksheep is right in telling you not to even mention it unless it is important to both of you. 
Keep us posted and I’m sure there are many on here who will offer honest advice if asked. All of us had a first time. 

Posted
No social life. My personal circle is very small. 😜
  • 3 months later...