2020 Resolutions

ey****

Posted

So... I guess

How did everyone's 2019 go?

Any 2020 resolutions?

or aims?

What do you need to do to meet the aims?

Posted

for me... 2019 certainly didn't go to plan - but I'm still left with a whole bunch of great memories that I wouldn't have had if things had gone as I wanted.  An interesting state to be in!

I don't have any resolutions, as such... 

a few would-like-to-do which is a bit all over the place.  I launched my own clip store this year and I want to continue to build with this.

Posted

Love

Compassion

Honesty

with more of that, the World will be a better place and I will try to apply this wherever I can

Posted
2019....wow a year of surprises, milestones and the birth of our son. I became a dad again at 50, Saphy and myself welcomed Jakson into the world, and another part of our journey opened up to us. Our *lifestyle* continues to evolve and grow, so a new decade leads me to aspire to develop the bond we have and develop myself to be the best partner and father I can. A resolution tends to be a shackle for many(pun intended😉😂) but it shouldn't be an arduous task more of an opportunity to change and develop. Best wishes to you all and enjoy your new year 😁
Posted
To keep plodding along, thought at times it's difficult, hopefully the NHS will find the cause of a health problem something they haven't done yet, leaving me in limbo between them and the unemployment system
Posted
I've spent the year working out what I am and what I truly want.This year is about finding a perfect fit so we can explore and evolve together.
Posted

Glad to see the back of 2019. No big celebration. 
it did however lead me here so not all bad. 
My goals are do more of what make you happy. Say sorry less. Not at all would be better. 
As confusing as the end of the year was it opened my eyes mind and body to limitless possibilities that I look forward to exploring. Bring it on now!

Posted

Now, now, you know what being demanding leads too 😁😋

3 minutes ago, Aimil2019 said:

Glad to see the back of 2019. No big celebration. 
it did however lead me here so not all bad. 
My goals are do more of what make you happy. Say sorry less. Not at all would be better. 
As confusing as the end of the year was it opened my eyes mind and body to limitless possibilities that I look forward to exploring. Bring it on now!

Posted
31 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Now, now, you know what being demanding leads too 😁😋

Unfortunately not to my hand...🤪🤪

Posted (edited)

2019 was the most intensive and profound year for me.

Massive growth as professionally and mentally. A lot of things been shifted upside down with a lot of discoveries.

Last year was so dense. It feels like I had more things done and experienced than 3-4 years combined in my early 20ies.

2020 for me will be a big finisher and opener for a new chapter.

Priorities will be Health, wellbeing and exploring. I will explore until I die for sure.

Coloring up my private life will be as well somewhere on the top rows of the list.

And of course - more kink. ;)

I hope you all have some little journey prepared for yourselves.

Whatever it's physical or mental.

Edited by DanielHoup
Posted

Well I’ve been developing my dominant side this year. It’s been an incredible journey that has led to some really amazing experiences for me, and I now consider myself a truly versatile switch! So 2020 will hopefully be the year I consolidate that and hopefully move on to even more new experiences.

There are still some red lines for me: I can’t ever see myself getting into scat play for example. I’ll never understand the appeal of that. And I just don’t get anything out of being whipped or having my nipples pinched!

However I’m learning to more easily compromise, so who knows what the future will bring? I’m just going to enjoy the journey, whatever the destination. 

Posted
2019 saw me having my leg sawn in half & pinned back together with a metal plate by someone slightly more medical than Paul Daniels so the rest of the year saw me sitting around on my backside. 2020 sees me stillllllllll attending physio sessions so that I can then eventually get back to Morris Dancing. Not very kinky unless you have a thing for fat limpy wombles which is definitely a ‘thing’ 😁 Happy New Year Eyem 🥳
Posted (edited)

2019 was a bit of a rollercoaster to say the least beginning of the year I was ready to give kink and D/s up and just not bother anymore with so called Dom's and just some really horrible guys in general and still having triggers from what happened in my past ect I'd had enough by this point, but then by some miracle I started talking to a guy on here, as we started to get to know each other we were getting closer ( yes we did have some arguments and disagreements along the way) but he would later help me battle theses triggers and demons that have hindered me for so long. He turned out to be my Sir @Liam52 who not only has helped me grow this year but who I feel is the best thing that has ever happened to me. 

2019 has also seen 4 members of my family pass away and a best friend so all in all its not been the best buy doubt i'd have gotten through it without Sir 😍 don't have any resolutions just that I hope 2020 has amazing things to offer in terms of my journey with Sir and also just us as a couple in general. Here's to a fantastic year ahead 💜💜

Edited by Lilmonster
Posted
I think I'm going to work on my credit score this year. I want to buy a house, but I just changed jobs, so I want to get my score high enough that more banks would be willing to take a chance on me
Posted
Last year was possibly one of the most turbulent I've ever been through and I've lived quite a turbulent life so that's quite a feat lol. The start of the year I took a stroll through all the darkest places in my mind which on reflection I think I needed to do , I rested there for a while getting to know where ' little me' comes from, then a good friend pulled me out . I then made some really tough life changing decisions which hurt but I needed to do. My sexuality woke up after being kind of dead for a while so I joined fetish same as all the rest of us sane people do lol, and it's been interesting to say the least. I met a nice daddy who's not afraid to keep my little side on check so she's happy too , lol . This year I want to focus on getting a new job or making the one I have work better for me, continue with my personal growth and all the normal crap , get healthy drink less blah blah . Thank you to anyone who read my ramble for a massive introvert nerd like me this was hard to write as I'm normally a very private person . And happy new year everyone and you've all kind of helped without knowing it xxxxxxc
Posted

The last two years have seen me get through my dad dying, depression, two lots of pneumonia, 3 lots of scabies and a broken leg.

I met Pirate, and we've had a few challenges but throughout all of  it he has remained honest, understanding and endlessly patient in reassuring me.

Through him, and a few people on here, I am finally in a good place.

My next challenge is to quit drinking and start living the life I yearned for.

Happy New Year kinksters! 😊😚

Posted
Oh it's time for the inevitable resolution-making moment! Mine are drink less alcohol, improve my Spanish, and get more focused in my creative goals. Let's see how it all goes!
Posted
6 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

Ir a tomar algo 🤪🤪

Did you use Google translate? 

Posted

I've only been out of England twice, a day trip to Calais years ago, and a school trip to Yypres, oh yes, and a week in Wales

Posted

For me, it's hard to say whether 2019 was a lost year, or a pivotal year.  It was a year dominated by Cancer and cancer treatment.  The doctors all say, that I have won that battle.  The pathology report from the surgery, showed all of my lymph nodes to be clear.  Still, why do I feel like the one who just got his ass kicked.

Which, brings up the question of 2020, and the new decade.  After the cancer battle, I will not be the same person that I was.  Right now, I'm still fighting my way through the long, dark tunnel of chemotherapy.  At least, I can see the light at the end of that tunnel.  My emergence seems timed to coincide with the Spring Equinox.  Until then, I just need to let the metamorphosis run its course.  No resolutions.  It cannot be ***d.

I would like to thank those who have been following me, for their encouraging words of feedback.  You have helped me to accept the positive changes that are coming.  Like you, I am anxious to see the person who emerges from the other side.  What will I be like, once free of the *** and chemo that currently cloud my mind?  Hopefully, I will be someone who brings joy and empowerment to all that he meets.

Posted
1 hour ago, phoenyx said:

Hopefully, I will be someone who brings joy and empowerment to all that he meets.

You already are.

Posted

we decided today that my wife and I are going to aim to go to the Femdom Ball this year