Abdl furniture

ow****

Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but please no external links thank you

Posted
I have found Esty and EBay two key places to acquire bdsm furniture, toys and clothing
Posted
I'm interested in the idea of building it.
Building your own may be your best bet if you have any aptitude for it.
Posted
Sadly I don’t have the skill to do so
Posted

etsy.  simply enough.

equally if you are anywhere near any kink markets it's worth going along and if there's anyone who makes furniture they may have some, or, be able to do you a custom design

-----

the suggestions of "just make your own" is just completely unhelpful and I don't see why anyone felt the need to type it - if she could build her own she wouldn't be on here asking where to find some

and most people kinda want something, not the several months and expense of trial and error

Posted
Honestly the thrift or flee market, they might not see its potential lol. Like a little diy ever hurt anyone and now you have a custom piece exactly how you want it. And most older things were built to last and aren't as flimsy, so you could definitely find actually kid aged furniture and have it be fine!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Update I got a 50x50 playpen made me feel sooooo smol it’s on Amazon about $60 or more
  • 8 months later...
Posted
So I found a high chair I fit into the problem is the tray is attached comes from behind the chair to the front so I need to wiggle to get in and out any good ways to make it so I can take the tray off and back on maybe make it so it snaps on in some way, shape or form. The whole thing is made of wood.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
On what kind of thing to get or where to get it, I would always recommend a rocking horse, a highchair or something to lay in. That will make you feel small.
Posted
Yeah when I move out I will have a perfect nursery i think that i buy a crib and a highchair And changing table and playpen and stroller
Posted
Sounds like you have it all planned out. Don’t forget the plushies
Posted
Um do you know where to find a someone who can make a custom full deco rainbow dash pacifier
Posted
There’s someone on TikTok that has an online store. I think it’s the awkward artist or something like that might look there. They also make sippy cups and the like.
  • 2 weeks later...