THE BEGINNING OF YOUR FETISHES

crystal-love

Posted
In 1993 I told my ex-wife about my submissive fantasies she called me sick and perverted and told all of our friends and neighbors that her sick perverted husband wanted her to pee in his mouth. I was so embarrassed I just left and I have never looked back over the years I have brought it up to women I have dealt with but always to negative results, so now I only deal with it online
Posted

When I was young I read harlequin books, then i went on to wattpad. I responded to a lot of dominant stuff. My sub/dom atmosphere is virginal. I've never been in one

Posted

I discovered my c**k early in life and have had a desire to show it off ever since

Posted

This will sound cliché but my dad wouldn’t let me read fifty shades of grey when I was a *** so I looked up what it was about and started to look up phrases and terms. When I finally read the book. And start what terms they used I looked those up as well. (Not into fifty shades bdsm but I eventually looked into real bdsm) wrote papers on it studied it (never watch it because I know those are exaggerated) but ya then when I was 19 join my first ddlg dynamic loved it was with him for 7 months tried again in my next relationship he hated it and hated when I turned little or into a brat. He was very abusive. My most recent relationship we later 2 years ddlg but he wanted multiple women and cheated on me with younger women. So I never had a straight set dynamic but hope to soon.

Posted
As a kid. Seeing things on television or in the movie theatre that would arouse me. Remember being a kid and seeing Logan's Run and being turned on by the carousel scene. Had to keep it under wraps. Most people regard it as creepy. As time went on the scene in my head evolved into people having sex with their suits and masks still on in a zero gravity environment.
Posted
Can I have a fetish though I’ve never had it done to me ? I know o want to be peed on .
Posted

At a young age I Learned I liked *** and sensory stim, using the tip of a dulled knife to draw lines around my body.

Posted

Explored with my ex wife I was more active than her and she got turned on she's Asian so she wasn't used to doing things like that before but once she got used to the fun it was game on! As for me getting her turned on turned me on. I'm still kinky and just exploring now I listed a few of them since I found the web version of the site now however I get the vib in my profile pictures I guess I don't come off as being kinky

Posted
On 1/18/2023 at 7:15 PM, Zeb51 said:

In 1993 I told my ex-wife about my submissive fantasies she called me sick and perverted and told all of our friends and neighbors that her sick perverted husband wanted her to pee in his mouth. I was so embarrassed I just left and I have never looked back over the years I have brought it up to women I have dealt with but always to negative results, so now I only deal with it online

Last girl I delt with for about 4 months she was OK with that didn't even second question it.. Oh man I felt like I struck gold!! LOL

Posted

My fetish started when I was young, first of all I was just fascinated then as I got older started getting aroused

Posted
I’m just coming into the fetish scene I got turned into the different ideas and things I’d like to try by hearing others talk about it
Posted
It was the moment in high school that I realized I couldn’t keep my eyes off of any of my better looking classmates that had any kind of over the knee boots on
Posted
When me and some friends had meaner teacher in school. one day at school sports day we decided to prank her. Grabbed her ankles pulled her feet under bleachers to tickle her .. as she struggled to free herself her attitude went from Macho women to OMG she is trapped. That moment changed me forever she had the cutest feet 🦶 as she tried to pull free the souls of her feet heated up. Started to Sweat.
Posted
I’m literally just figuring this all out now after my divorce and then widowed from my recent relationship. I don’t know if it’s because I was used to having sex on the daily or if it’s due to her being a hell of a lot more involved in the bedroom than my ex wife ever was. We just really never experimented with each other much. Now I’m legit going crazy over here wanting to jump in headfirst to see what I really like and don’t like.
  • 3 months later...
Posted
When I was in my first relationship I realized I was a little 🩰🌸🙈
  • 1 month later...
Posted
So I stumbled across exhibitionism by complete accident. It was a by product of me talking to girls online, obviously with the view to receive nudes. As time went on I realised I didn't need anything in return and I was more than happy to send pic after pic (with consent of course) but yeah that was the beginning of one of my links
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
Some to early to say.

As far as discussing with my partner or potential partner, I always waited till the broached the subject, so I knew they feelvsafe discussinf it, and where pigoned holed into that discussion.
Posted
I’m not entirely sure, the origin of all my fetishes, but thinking back I’d say some stem from a brief fling in my early 20’s. As far as discussing with my partner goes, I prefer trying to make a game of it, truth or dare, 20 questions, that kind of thing. Firstly it’s more relaxed as opposed to just telling someone I am dating “hey btw I’m into X, Y, and Z fetishes”. Also it’s a great way to learn about your partner, especially in the early stages of relationship. 
Posted (edited)

Goes as far back preschool years. 

One of them was dry humping female guests feet under the table.

The other one was from seeing a scene from Street Fighter Animated Series, where Cammy got greeted by a rear bearhug from Rory in episode 3. Followed up by submission holds of King over Xiaoyu on Tekken 3 aas well bearhug by Panda/Kuma and Ogre/True Ogre on female cast.

I do believe in them being rooted in hardwire and the moments of them first noticed to be the first time they have been discovered/triggered rather than being formed by accident.

The first time of noticing is simply the first time they are stimulated rather than their moment of debut.

In other words, they can not be formed, be contacious or gained by operant conditioning but only to be borned with the crosswires that are catering for them. Later on, they can be eventually being discovered at any age.

Edited by Koray
Posted

I vividly remember my elemantary school bus lady starting the bus and revving it and all my teachers always taking off their shoes and wiggling their toes under the desk. wasnt until high school i got brave enough to ask a teacher if her toes were ***ted the same color as her hands in order for her to take off her stinky heels and see her toes lol

Posted
I noticed that I have a baby oil fetish when I was just a kid! I took a hot bath and my mom told me that I should always put lotion on after. Well I found a big bottle of baby oil and I was immediately mesmerized by the way it glistens! I also have a spandex fetish that I also noticed as a kid. My first pair of spandex shorts were black and pink 💗 I loved the shine and how they made me feel.
I'm 45yo bisexual woman who has told my boyfriend and he loves it too. He loves to watch and rub it all over my body.
Posted

@curvychrissy7 I fully understand the whole glistening lips, and spandex. Yes I have a fetish for a fit lady in spandex, or sheer pantyhose, or thigh highs. Then to feel it against their skin🤤

• 1 month later...
Posted
I had it since I started element school, but I only realised it was a fetish a decade later. No, I don't share it right away, but when I do, it's through hints.