THE BEGINNING OF YOUR FETISHES

crystal-love

Posted
I have maybe the weirdest fetish ever I like to play in mud naked especially deep thick mud
Posted
It started in 7th grade for me. I caught a female teacher wearing a skirt. I got a quick peak up her skirt and to my delight she was wearing pantyhose and thong panties. That's all it took for me.
Posted

I have been dressing as a girl since I was young

Posted
We realized our fetish of sharing women and cuckqueening when we went to our first strip club together and Little found herself more aroused than ever when she watched Daddy get lap dances. Ever since we’ve enjoyed dominating women per Littles desires
Posted
Oh, I found out. I had a fetish when I was very young and first started playing doctor and being in charge. It wasn’t until later when I was actually a sub that I realized that I had a serious primal fetish. Unfortunately, it’s not one that a lot of people share, as most women I have been with are not primal in nature, and I’ve had to settle for more vanilla relationships. I’m also experienced and ***/*** and pet play and again I’ve had to settle as most of the women I have met are not into BDSM or are into soft BDSM only.
Posted
With me I kept it quiet for years but I just decided to say it to the world. And the world doesn't seem to care