FIRST MEETINGS--THE BEGINNING?--THE WANT

Ki****

Posted

WANTING. It's not a  unique concept.  Sometimes we just hide our realities for *** of judgement.  But we all recognize WANT.

I know what I want.  I've spent a good deal of time trying to figure this out.  Heeding warnings about going "too fast", and even though we have only physically met twice, after two years of intermittent conversations, I feel as if I am aware and in control of my actions and feelings.  I do not feel any outside undue influence, and he appears to be good with my concerns and considerations.   I KNOW I WANT this relationship; however it plays out.  I just don't yet have my feet planted firmly on the ground as to how this progresses.  So we met again ostensibly for something to eat, but once again food was not the sustenance either of us was looking for here, now. 

I looked up and he was standing there.  Again, that freeze took hold and I couldn't move.  Someday I hope to be able to stand and greet him properly, with the hug I feel in my arms.  I had taken a seat outside, but his suggestion to move inside was welcome.  We slipped into a booth, away from the rest of the bar full of patrons enjoying their Thursday evening happy hour.

We spoke about nothing, and we touched on everything.  He understood my desire to explore my own personal "kinks" like the exhibitionism and voyeurism that tickles my imagination, but that I needed space and time to become familiar with HIM first as well as with the revelation that it was OK to immerse myself in my own desires.  He never made me feel pressured, but his touch let me know he also felt the chemistry.   He spoke softly about personal things we had previously discussed, verifying my interest and constraints about impact play, and nipple clamps, and oh so much more, always asking was I comfortable?    For me, my lifetime of curiosity wrapped in this real world situation was battling with plain old lust and desire.  But these are the kinds of "otherworld" feelings that make our choices as difficult as they are delicious. And that is good reason for me to be clear in my decisions.  So this is me being clear.   I WANT this.

I want his eyes on me.  I want to feel his breath on my neck.  I want to feel the crush of his strong hands on my breasts as he holds me in place next to him. I want more of how he twists my nipples as he kisses me long and hard on the lips.  I want to touch him and he encourages me.    I'm impressed with how easily he can discreetly touch me wherever he wants, and I am happy to let his hands wander!   I lean into him because his strong hands and busy fingers feel so good on me, and he chuckled a bit at my forwardness, teasing me.   "Oh, see how you present yourself to me, do you WANT me to touch your breasts?"  I am enthralled by his easy banter of such things, but I can only answer with a nod.   As he brings my eyes up to meet his, he again asserts his position. "Yes, what?"... and the dynamic settles into its agreed upon place.   "Yes, Sir".   For some maybe too quickly, for me perfect timing.

Once again I had enjoyed our time together. I was quite comfortable and accepting, as well as in agreement with his explanations about this dynamic and how it works for and with him.  Always strong and ***ful, but never offensive or rude, he kept me squirming the entire time we talked with some well-placed pinches and his verbal teasing, and his possessive grip on my breasts holding me tightly in place next to him.   The hours passed quickly and it was time to leave.  His suggestions of future meetings were gladly accepted, and knowing that future plans were already being thought about, I was content to say good night.  I already knew I would  head home and straight into my bedroom to employ some enjoyment from my toys.  I already knew it wouldn't take much for me to settle into the comfort of familiarity of satisfaction.  What I didn't know until later as I undressed, was that I would have some beautiful colors by which to remember his touch.   From the pale shadow of green to the deep purple of slightly stronger pressure, all the way to the dark blue of a powerful grip, I could see the marks of his fingers on my breasts, and it brings a smile to my face.

Thank you, Sir.  Now I'm remembering your comment about the possibilities of making my bottom match my red cheeks!!!   :flushed: 

NEXT?!?!

Posted
A beautiful, realistic piece of writing. Thank you for the time you spent crafting for everyone to read.
Posted
33 minutes ago, CumbriaLeather said:

A beautiful, realistic piece of writing. Thank you for the time you spent crafting for everyone to read.

You're welcome.  I'm glad you enjoyed it.

• 7 months later...
Posted
Yeah, you’re a great word-stress, enough to keep me hard