Burning

Posted
My gf has consented to trying burn/flame play. Has anyone ever tried this and have any advice for safety? I have low temp burn candles I was going to use.
Posted
The higher you hold the candle the more time the wax has to cool before it makes contact. Other then that it’s really depends on your partners *** tolerance.
Posted
Also avoid a constant drip on the same area, it can leave nasty scars!
Posted
The OP is asking about fire play, not wax play.
Posted
I have engaged in this a few times. The first thing to do is practice on yourself. So you know how far to hold the flame from the skin. That distance between candle and flesh will make a difference in how much heat (and ***) you feel. Next is to practice how long you keep the flame in one spot before it becomes unbearable or starts to actually burn you. This includes constantly moving the flame but at different speeds. Once you have a good idea how it feels on yourself then have a practice with your partner bearing in mind you may have to adjust your technique to take in to account that their skin may be more or less sensitive and their *** tolerance may be different to yours. Constantly talk to each other during this process. You need feedback from them as you practice so you can adjust as you go along. Have a pot of cold water and a flannel handy for soothing any areas that get too hot.
That is for flame play.
The only actual burning I've done was through branding which is a different topic so I won't go into that here.
And I shan't advise you on after care or first aid for burns. There are medical websites you can check that will give far better advice than I ever could on that matter and you should definitely check them before even practicing on yourself.
Posted

for first time gently tease with the flame rather than hold it on an area, think soft licking and for first time keep away from sensitive areas leave that until you both have ore experience, done right burn play feels like a sensual flogging so is really fun speaking as a sub, although its best if you can find an in vitro mentor for first time

Posted

Candles were mentioned in the post, just ran with that idea, no need to 'tell us off' 

Posted

Probably ridiculously obvious but take care with what your partner has on their skin - eg what they’ve washed with, any moisturiser, cream, perfume etc etc. some can be extremely flammable - maybe best to avoid completely for a day or so prior to the play. 

• 2 weeks later...