Fire Play

Posted
How does it feel like to receive fire play?
Posted
The subs I've done fire play with have said it feels amazing
Posted
I know that wax hurts even if only a second, unsure the methods on how to have fire play
Posted
3 minutes ago, bigdaddyjp88 said:

I know that wax hurts even if only a second, unsure the methods on how to have fire play

Who told you wax play hurts? Done properly wax play is simply a warm and relaxing sensation. If it's hurting, then it's not being done safely. 

Posted
I'm sure there's an old saying about playing with fire aha
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, EDGE911 said:

How does it feel like to receive fire play?

It depends what kind of fire play. There are so many variables to it, from simply allowing the heat of a candle or lighter to be close to the skin all the way through to actually setting light to the person (not something that should be done unless you REALLY know what you're doing). Fire play should be more about visual and mental effect than actual ***. But it really does come with a "don't try this at home" warning as getting it wrong doesn't bear thinking about!

Edited by 4RCH
Posted

I did fire play for the first time earlier this year.

It's obviously something where you need a lot of trust in the other person, and of course to prepare properly for it - but the actual sensation of doing fire play is, well, it's meant to be sensual and erotic not burny-hurty 

Posted
Well it depends on the extreme your focused into , it can be a sudden small burst of scared filled adrenaline and then you have the extreme points that leave phisical and possibly mentally scars , I believe fire play should be limited and Dunn safely and not tried alone for obvious reasons , so many things could go wrong in a heart beat , I wish you the best in your possible experience's, feel free to message me if you need someone to be with ya
Posted

Wax play- when you are playing with soy candles/wax there is less or a heat/stinging sensation when the wax makes contact and there is the added benefit that it can be rubbed in. But paraffin wax is harder and has a higher melting point so there will be more heat/stinging when the wax makes contact. There is also the distance from the wax source to the skin to take into consideration. 

Fluid play- when participating in this type of fireplay 70%-90% isopropyl alcohol is generally used. An application device, such as a cupping baton is used to apply the accelerant quickly followed by an ignition source with a smothering hand immediately behind. When participating in fluid play the flame is never actually on the skin it is igniting the fumes that hover just above the skin the heat is from the fluid boiling.

Paper/Cotton play - fire play involving flash paper or flash cotton. With a paper you generally tear tiny strips and draw out your design with them all connecting in a line whereas when you use the flash cotton you can pinch and roll it together to create a thread and make one entire long thread drawing. The issue with using the paper cotton play is that they fire is actually on the skin it kisses the skin

Posted
Do you mean burning yourself with a flame/fire? I work with seriously burned patients in one of the areas I manage - I would not recommend it at all - I could go into the layers of the skin and what it means etc - but the biggest risk is infection if it’s even dermal or sub-dermal. Play with hot wax instead
Posted
2 hours ago, Paulms1 said:

Do you mean burning yourself with a flame/fire? I work with seriously burned patients in one of the areas I manage - I would not recommend it at all - I could go into the layers of the skin and what it means etc - but the biggest risk is infection if it’s even dermal or sub-dermal. Play with hot wax instead

the idea of fire play is to NOT be burned.   but instead use the sensations as stimulation 

Posted
42 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the idea of fire play is to NOT be burned.   but instead use the sensations as stimulation 

Oh I see - thanks for clarifying 👍🏼

Posted
You don’t really feel much of anything, if it’s done correctly, it’s the vapours that burn off so it’s not actually on your skin.
Posted

if it's done correctly you will definitely feel something!