Orgasm denial countdown

Gougon

Posted

My girlfriend wants me to control when she will cum 

I never tried this so I have two questions

For the first time how many seconds should I make her wait until let her continue and how many should I stop her from cumming without ruining her orgasm? 

Posted
It’s honestly about reading her body and reactions. I will usually do it 10-15 times. In my experience, she will usually start getting pissed off around 7 or 8. She may start begging as well. Even when you decide to make her cum, tell her not too. When she does start to cum, tell her to cum for you. Also in my experience the longer you hold her on the edge, the harder she will cum. Just make sure if she slips into sub space, you are there to hold her as she is soaring and coming back down. Do research on aftercare.
Posted
That's really going to depend on her. You'll have to pay attention to her body and her reactions while you're working her up and letting her cool down. As for when to finish, denial is tiring. Let her cum before she's too worn out to make it across the finish line.
Most importantly, manage expectations. If she knows you're new at this she shouldn't expect professional results the first few times.
Practice makes perfect. 😈
Posted
1 minute ago, MrJohnson said:
That's really going to depend on her. You'll have to pay attention to her body and her reactions while you're working her up and letting her cool down. As for when to finish, denial is tiring. Let her cum before she's too worn out to make it across the finish line.
Most importantly, manage expectations. If she knows you're new at this she shouldn't expect professional results the first few times.
Practice makes perfect. 😈

We were pretty much typing the same thing just worded differently. Lol

Posted
As the others have said, you need to read her. Every woman is different. Communication is key. Some women are silent when they are going to pop, so you need to look for the signs: head tilt, tension, arching back slightly, breathing. Personally I would only deny a maximum of 5 times on the first run, and I doubt you will get that far. It takes time and if done properly she will get frustrated and beg. Rewards her when you let her cum. As others have said, don't just abandon her! She will be exhausted and need care.
Posted
3 hours ago, Toxic_Meerkat said:
As the others have said, you need to read her. Every woman is different. Communication is key. Some women are silent when they are going to pop, so you need to look for the signs: head tilt, tension, arching back slightly, breathing. Personally I would only deny a maximum of 5 times on the first run, and I doubt you will get that far. It takes time and if done properly she will get frustrated and beg. Rewards her when you let her cum. As others have said, don't just abandon her! She will be exhausted and need care.

I guess I should have said that when I do it 10-15 times, that’s with a woman that has worked her way up there. But your gf May surprise you. I’d say go until she starts begging. Read her body

Posted
Even though this may be your first time with denial. DO NOT GET AWKWARD WITH IT! If you’re awkward it ruins the whole experience
Posted

1) know the signals she sends prior to cumming (changes in respiration, wetness, nipples, vaginal lips, etc)

2) Increase the denial. Two times the first, 3 the second time you try it, etc.

3) Develop communication: make sure she wants to talk or be silent when you edge her; or if she wants you to talk or just be quiet and focus on the work at hands.

4) Be ready for the after: the orgasm can slip and she would "get it" after; you or her can be tired or soar and that can make you stop; she could cum so hard that she feels diferent, out of her body, drainned or just with low energy; she could be furious and not wanting any contact or the exact opposite and just need a big long cuddle.

As everything, try everything at least twice.