Ghosted without warning.... Ouch

Posted
It just happens. The more you attempt to inquire the worse it will be. Sometimes you have to back off. You also may have to accept they are no longer interested in you. You may also have to accept the relationship you thought you had with them wasn't mutual.
Posted
Definitely sucks. Makes you wonder. But it seems it’s par of the course in this kind of dynamic, unfortunately.
Posted
3 hours ago, Hels1920 said:

I think people who ghost are gutless aholes and b****ds of human beings. Ghosting is s**t and not cool at all. The only acceptable reason would be if there were threats of ***. If after talking to somebody non stop for several months and mid sentence you ghost someone because something better came along, they are really a piece of work
You deserve better

I don't regret ghosting them. Being pushy, and starting stupid games on me. Don't deserve any polite ending. Anyways, they wouldn't care. I was just a piece of amusement to kill time. Do you really think these types people will actually take the time to say goodbye when they found their real interest... not. You are still good in my book.😘💖

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Women are picky too you know...
Posted
Been here. More than once. I give advance warning that whilst this might be ***ful (I’m not saying that what upper feeling isn’t hard and real and awful), it is often worse when they zombie (my own term). When they come back from the ghosting as if all is well/it never happened. Unless there’s a damn good reason try not to let them back in too easily.

That said, I think the worst thing about ghosting is wondering whether the person is ok/did something bad happen to them. I then go down the route of wondering what’s wrong with me/what did I do? So that I can do/be better in future.

Sending hugs x
Posted
4 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I think the worst thing about ghosting is wondering whether the person is ok/did something bad happen to them. I then go down the route of wondering what’s wrong with me/what did I do? So that I can do/be better in future. 

I'm one of those people that likes to make sure others are ok often and you are left with that nagging thought that something has happened to them. 

And then if course there is that self reflection period as well. 

Posted
Ghosted, I've hadn't even had contact. 🥴
Posted

Hi

Just to add my two pence worth as a virgin newbie here. I find it odd that after receiving spanks and basic "hey how are you what are you interested in" etc messages and then I reply with good manners and non  ram it down your throat replies that I then get ghosted even though they're active on site. 

Surely it doesn't kill any one to say "hey thanks but no thanks" or something similar. This seems to be a niche lifestyle and we're all grown ups or maybe not.

I hoped to be proved wrong but as a new starter it's not encouraging.

Posted
3 hours ago, Apprentice73 said:

Hi

Just to add my two pence worth as a virgin newbie here. I find it odd that after receiving spanks and basic "hey how are you what are you interested in" etc messages and then I reply with good manners and non  ram it down your throat replies that I then get ghosted even though they're active on site. 

Surely it doesn't kill any one to say "hey thanks but no thanks" or something similar. This seems to be a niche lifestyle and we're all grown ups or maybe not.

I hoped to be proved wrong but as a new starter it's not encouraging.

My experience exactly.

Posted

Ghosting is one of, if not the worst part of online dating. A while ago I thought I met my person. Keeping a conversation going with a couple other women I met online didn't feel right so this is a message I sent to them. It was well received for the most part. But I admit I was a little too excited at the feelings of that moment so I could understand the ones who thought it wasn't so well intended.... 

"Hey, this online dating world isn’t for me. I’m sending this message to everyone I’ve spoken with here as evidence of that, and it will probably backfire at some point but that’s for future me to deal with. They say no one one owes anyone here explanations why they cease communicating . While that is true, it can also be cruel when people are putting themselves out here being brave and ***, possibly feeling a connection with someone that vanishes. I felt that soul and confidence damaging *** more times than I’d like to admit. This is the way the world now unfortunately. People seem to be ok with that. I’m not. I think I found my person and I’m really excited about that. Keeping an open dating dialogue going with other people would be a disservice to all of us. I owe you nothing, but being nice is free, and so is hope. So I hope I’ve found happiness and I hope you do too."

Posted
I’ve had the same situation at least 7-10 times over the course of a couple years where everything was perfect going great had meet up plans everything even had one where we did meet up a couple times and we both at least seemed to have a really good time but then out of know where mid conversation just blocked and can longer message and no way to know why.
Posted
Your better off pressing for sex because at the end of the day that’s all she wants. You are treasuring the wrong gold they look at this as a place to find freaky kinky sex. Don’t be a fool give them what they want.!.!
Posted (edited)

"Had meet up plans everything even had one where we did meet up a couple times and we both at least seemed to have a really good time but then out of know where mid conversation..."

This is a common pattern. Alot of people are looking for chatting partners for fun and play... as their only intentions, or until they found their real person. If they told the truth, most would be "Bye". 

A member mentioned meeting within 2 weeks. I think under a month is reasonable to ask (me). Unfortunately, had men be completely different when moving more private. 

Edited by kiseu
Posted
55 minutes ago, Invisible71 said:

..... I appreciate all the good advice and agree it makes sense.... 

.... BUT I'm in a boring meeting and right now i REALLY want her back in my life. 

😞

Hmmm... wished a man missed me like that.🤔😅😂

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Don't press the button right away
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Here is a good jam to all the heartbroken men stay motivated guys 💔https://youtube.com/watch?v=5ROcnBaK6LA&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE
Posted

Probably the worst was finding someone on here talking for a week everything was going great was talking about moving to be closer and everything else took it slow catching feelings on the way he ignored me on here and then blocked me on Snapchat. After everything we had talked about had even openly discussed about how we had feelings for each other. To turn and do a 360 and block me on everything. It's why I had given up on finding love. On finding my type of person. When you have a type and is down to a T and getting let down. 

Posted
SexyLilMama, yeah their really good at convincing. Don't say giving up. Grieve a bit, pick yourself up, and move forward.
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Don't trust a pretty face I'm telling you ..