Ghosted without warning.... Ouch

Posted
I have learnd try and pick myself up accept that he doesnt want to b in the dynamic and move on . He hasnt blocked me but i have blocked him so that shuts the door for me . Im moving on with my life now . Wont lie i can still miss the cam times we had etc but he has actually done me a favour . Because now im concerntrating on a guy that is willing to b there for me and udleast he didnt let me go when i was going through alot. I also cant blame the other guy because i did push him away . Im not going to message that i want him again. He told me it wont happen and im grateful for that now x
Posted
45 minutes ago, SexyLilMama said:

Probably the worst was finding someone on here talking for a week everything was going great was talking about moving to be closer and everything else took it slow catching feelings on the way he ignored me on here and then blocked me on Snapchat. After everything we had talked about had even openly discussed about how we had feelings for each other. To turn and do a 360 and block me on everything. It's why I had given up on finding love. On finding my type of person. When you have a type and is down to a T and getting let down. 

Yea, that is terrible

Posted
My latest encounter has to do with the topic. My policy is two messages not responded to I wait until I receive a reply. The messages I sent went unresponded but looked at for two days. We had cybered before that. Checked my chats. They trashed/round filed the conversation. When that happens I don't inquire why with more messages. I figured a block was coming next. She still appeared in my feed and logs. Then yesterday she wasn't there. With people I have blocked and have blocked me they still appear in my feed and logs. That tells me she either deleted her profile or she ran afoul of the TOS and the administrators who didn't buy her profile aided probably by reports and booted her off the app/site. Will go with the latter. Was seeing red flags.
Posted
That's savage I've had some bad ones as well . Women typically just want *** from me before we even meet that is a HUGE turnoff for me and when I tell them that their whole demeanor changes into a defensive mode then typically just ghost me soon after that
Posted

There are so many flakey people on these sites. And thats before we talk about all the fake/scammer types. Just chalk it up as it wasnt meant to be. Its tough when you feel you did nothing wrong but youll probably never know anyways. Good luck

Posted

If you did something wrong, it would certainly be nice if they told you so you can correct it in the future but that not how most respond . Its the right thing to do instad of ghosting imo.

Posted

The thread that won't die. I guess I will keep it alive by saying being ghosted in real life is a lot worse. 

The women that have been on the level with me have either been married or with someone. They were in the closet about their kinks and fetishes. Looking back on it they needed to get their kinks and fetishes scratched because that wasn't being done in the relationship they were in. You can have an incredible weekend of coffee, breakfast, lunches, walking up and down storefronts with the ocean in the background, wineries, dinner cruise, nice restaurants and bars, chatting with other couples having great conversations, and getting your kink on to end a great day. Then Sunday comes around and they are telling you they are not happy with the relationship they are in and they are serious about ending it. You leave and Monday comes and goes and you don't hear anything from them. Then Tuesday comes around and you get a text telling you to please not to make contact or try and see them again.  Check up on their profile on another site: deleted.  Stung hard. It's not just being ghosted. It's being emotionally crushed and smashed but complying with what they want. Happened only once but will never forget it.  Have no hate. The bigger picture was this was a woman with a family that was important to her but wanted to indulge and experience her kinks and fetishes and couldn't do it with the person she was with.