Ghosted without warning.... Ouch

Posted
1 minute ago, Invisible71 said:

Thank you for your words of support. 

It's not support. It is. Don't you want to be with a person that values you. I do...

It hurts a bit, but better to know ASAP. 

Posted
There is one part I don't understand. Why didn't you just call her to ask what happened since you've got her phone number anyway?
Posted
I think people who ghost are gutless aholes and b****ds of human beings. Ghosting is s**t and not cool at all. The only acceptable reason would be if there were threats of ***. If after talking to somebody non stop for several months and mid sentence you ghost someone because something better came along, they are really a piece of work
You deserve better
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Those human beings have no feelings
Posted
10 minutes ago, Paraphiliax said:

There is one part I don't understand. Why didn't you just call her to ask what happened since you've got her phone number anyway?

I'm blocked apparently 

Posted
1 minute ago, Hels1920 said:

I think people who ghost are gutless aholes and b****ds of human beings. Ghosting is s**t and not cool at all. The only acceptable reason would be if there were threats of ***. If after talking to somebody non stop for several months and mid sentence you ghost someone because something better came along, they are really a piece of work
You deserve better

Thanks Hels1920

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
They will promise you things later at the end of the day you pay for their selfishness acts
Posted
5 minutes ago, Invisible71 said:

I'm blocked apparently 

Yeah man, that sucks. Maybe she was in a relationship and just toying around. The dating scene most definitely has gone down hill the past few years due to the undeniable sociopsychological impact of postmodernism.

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
And that is why I don't chase after women ❤️
Posted
3 minutes ago, Paraphiliax said:

Yeah man, that sucks. Maybe she was in a relationship and just toying around. The dating scene most definitely has gone down hill the past few years due to the undeniable sociopsychological impact of postmodernism.

I personally wouldn't keep on talking endlessly over that amount of time. If she's not aspiring to meet up within let's say a week or two, I'd just move on. Especially if you're hitting it off like you described.

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Be brave be no coward that's my motto
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Don't let a heartless human being hurt your feelings bring you down 👎 move along block her you will find a human being ❤️you will feel better both of you
MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
My best advice from my experience with online dating
Posted

as a general rule I often people throw the term 'ghosting' around too much - but this is probably one of the rare examples where, no, this is ghosting - and it sucks - and it is understandable why you are hurt

while there are possible explanations on her side, this doesn't really kinda change how things were left - and it sucks, and I'm sorry it happened to you :/ 

MannyATXinPhilly
Posted
Have a goodnight everybody 👍stay positive
Posted
I know how that feels bro exactly the same thing happened to me now my guard is up constantly