Do YOU....munch?

PebblePebble

Posted

i've been here a week. i'm supposed to be actively looking for a play partner. but usually i find myself chating about my munch and munching in general.

i am very surprised at how many do not munch and/or even know whats happening local to them?

do YOU munch?? would you munch if you knew where you local munch was? did you munch and not like it? why? 

lets talk all about munch :)

Posted
Ive got no interest in going to a munch, just not my thing x
Posted
I have no idea what MUNCH is… could you explain?
Posted

I run a munch :)

in recent years, however, I've not been to others munches so often which is a shame, but yeah I did the rounds a lot when I started 

Posted
25 minutes ago, MrsMisery said:

I second this!

Posted
35 minutes ago, MrsMisery said:

A munch is a social gathering of kinksters - usually held in a pub or similar and is a great way to meet like minded others, most of them are purely social - though some may be held in private rooms and have talks or demonstrations as part of them though they are still usually mostly social.

Posted
35 minutes ago, Oocido said:
I went to my first munch last Saturday.

And how was it?

Posted
i love going to munches i ve been to a couple different ones and they are all different with different crowds. i ve never been to one and didn't enjoy it. Munches aren't just for hooking up but to meet new friends. my last one i met 2 lovely young couples and found out we had a lot in common not through play but in general and that was really nice
Posted
54 minutes ago, Rob7 said:

And how was it?

I have issues in situations where there are a lot of new people, in a new environment. The organizers were absent. A fill-in person was hosting. She was awesome. The group was good. It was an overall good experience.

Posted
If I go to a munch it's the same one .its the same people and that makes me feel comfortable. I will never go to hook I'm in a relationship and very faithful, I just go to say hi and chat about random stuff. I have a male sub friend I make shopping dates with, we go to antique markets, if he spots something on his own he thinks I'll want he tells me where to find it. Munches are just normal conversations with non judgemental people
Posted
2 hours ago, Oocido said:

I went to my first munch last Saturday.

did you enjoy it?? tell us more? :)

Posted
I was a few times to my local munch. I no longer want to go to that one in particular, but, when the time will allow me, I want to go to a different one which is in another city. At the moment, my time doesn't allow me to travel.

One of the reason why I'm not going to the local one is that it's more a TNG group. But there's another main reason why I no longer want to go, but I won't disclose it on here.
Posted
2 hours ago, MrsMisery said:

here in the UK a munch is a social gathering in a pub/bar or somnetimes coffee house or eatery. its like going for a drink with your friends except that you get to meet other local kinky folk trade stories and ideas, maybe get invited to classes or playpartys. i've seen some of my fellow munchers most weeks, for a decade :)

Posted
1 hour ago, gemini_man said:

A munch is a social gathering of kinksters - usually held in a pub or similar and is a great way to meet like minded others, most of them are purely social - though some may be held in private rooms and have talks or demonstrations as part of them though they are still usually mostly social.

unless they are (should imo be clearly) labled play munch :)

Posted
I would but they never seem to have any in our area.
Posted
9 minutes ago, MLM13 said:

I would but they never seem to have any in our area.

have you taken a look at fetlife, many munches are listed there and you can search just your area, though to be clear they are not a dating site more a resource :)

Posted

Hi, another member has spoken very highly of your munches and told me I really should go to one. Please feel free to message me with details of the ones you hold in Nottingham. It would be good to meet you and other fellow kinksters.

Posted
1 minute ago, Ted1567 said:

Hi, another member has spoken very highly of your munches and told me I really should go to one. Please feel free to message me with details of the ones you hold in Nottingham. It would be good to meet you and other fellow kinksters.

i messaged you this info 4 days ago, yell if i can help further

Posted

No never been.. other kink sites I've seen I just don't know what it would take for me to go to one if ever.

Posted
9 minutes ago, MLM13 said:

I have looked and I’ve never seen any here.

not here, on fetlife, different site

Posted
Just now, PebblePebble said:

not here, on fetlife, different site

Same here..