Do YOU....munch?

PebblePebble

Posted
I would like to know about local munch location…💋
VengeanceAngel
Posted

Would love to go to one, but I don't know where they are and it's really difficult for me to go into a new situation without someone I know who can make sure I don't get caught up in something I shouldn't be. 

Posted

there is an events page on here but also fetlife's search features will bring up a more localised one catering for your local.

YorkshireBiker
Posted

I like the idea but that would be an anxiety nightmare for me. I’d either not actually leave the house or stand outside the place for a while them go home. 

Posted
7 hours ago, Wes-80 said:

I like the idea but that would be an anxiety nightmare for me. I’d either not actually leave the house or stand outside the place for a while them go home. 

If it helps any, most are and should be like a normal gathering of people you see in any pub, meeting place etc.  No fetish equipment on show etc.  Normally in the UK the thing that stands out is an A-Z on a table to point to the event organisers.  It literally is like being in a pub with a small group of friends.

Most good organised ones will have an early meet and greet for new people, 30-45 mins before the others arrive, so it is less daunting and should help with any anxiety issues.  There should be contact information for those that do offer this aspect of a munch to make arrangements and allay and ***s you may have.

• 1 month later...
Posted
I don’t know of any near me so I’ve never been to one but I’d love to try if I could find out but everything always happens in Manchester and my mum doesn’t like me to go there so I’m screwed
Posted
1 hour ago, Jeromiah said:

I don’t know of any near me so I’ve never been to one but I’d love to try if I could find out but everything always happens in Manchester and my mum doesn’t like me to go there so I’m screwed

I used to attend ones not only in Mancs down canal area at the time, daytime munch was well attended and run, But Leeds and Sheffield used to hold monthly daytime meets quite close to the train stations, might be worth a look to see if they are still advertising.  It's been quite a while since i was last down that way so a tad out of touch.

YorkshireBiker
Posted

There are a few in Sheffield which I will eventually get the county go to but if getting into Manchester is an issue then Sheffield probably isn’t possible either. 

is it Manchester specifically she didn’t like ?

• 4 months later...
Posted
HELL YEAH I DO AND I DO IT BETTER THAN ANYONE HAS EVER DONE ...OR WILL DO AND I STAND ON IT LIKE A ROCK!!