So you like me…?

Fa****

Posted
12 minutes ago, Ceejayuk said:

In my case it's more a case of since I've known you a long time, so when you upload a handful of new pics, they appear in my feed, i see those and I genuinely like them.
Where as if I say get to know someone as a new friend who already has loads of pics, I tend to maybe like a few, but then as they upload new ones, I like their new ones. I always thought it was a sign of appreciation that the person had taken the time an effort to uploaded something.
If its something I find extra special that I love and not just like, then I leave a comment.

Apologies, I should have clarified. I meant bulk liking of 20/30/40 or more photos in the space of minutes. 

I know some situations are different (ours being a prime example) but as a general role it’s odd. And a couple of likes speaks much more than liking everything in one go when you don’t know the person xxx

Posted
1 minute ago, CosmicDustTail said:

It definitely can be over whelming when you first join and Jesus some of the open messages I've had, let's just say my brat has so much fun with those 😅

I'll bet 😂 

Posted
4 minutes ago, CosmicDustTail said:

Some very fair points and I agree with the distance one especially.

It definitely can be over whelming when you first join and Jesus some of the open messages I've had, let's just say my brat has so much fun with those 😅

I think I must be doing something wrong. I definitely didn’t get tons of messages - dammit 🤣🤣

Posted
4 minutes ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I think I must be doing something wrong. I definitely didn’t get tons of messages - dammit 🤣🤣

I'll happily direct some of them to you if you'd like 😅😅

Posted
3 minutes ago, CosmicDustTail said:

I'll happily direct some of them to you if you'd like 😅😅

Hmmm let me think 🤔

Posted
There is also a point system here. Liking I think 6 pictures a day gives you your maximum points for gifts and free membership. First plan is 1500 for two weeks. It's unfortunate but its a numbers game. And a lot of it may be from a drug fueled sex addiction problem. Best of luck.
Posted
Depending on the context of them liking your pics, it could be different things. If you are uploading pics regular they may be liking your pics merely to earn the points, knowing they liked your previous pics means it's a safe choice for any future pics you upload. If though they have come along & just liked all your uploaded pics at once, it's most likely they're either trying to get your attention, which is lame, or, using your pics for their wank material, which is, well only you can decide really, if that's flattering or just creepy
Posted
Sometimes I do it out of anxiety. It’s not like I’m stalking. Most likely I’ll never look at that profile again. But I have a weird sense of guilt if I like one pic and not the rest. It’s like, “am I saying this person ISN’T worth the tiniest bit of attention? The least I can possibly do is click a little heart! Just do it!” And then my brain says, “no that’s weird” and then that same stupid brain responds, “so? That person will likely never even acknowledge your existence. If it tamps down your anxiety, just like them all!” And then I do 😝
Posted
People would police everything if they don’t find you attractive. I am sure no one here is policing their likes when it’s someone they actually like
Posted
The likes are currency that lead to free memberships. I'll do it to someone daily, just to get my free points. This post kinda seems a little "Karen" to me. When you have 300 picks (why do you, it's all the same) you become a free point farm.
Posted
6 hours ago, wycombe680 said:
People would police everything if they don’t find you attractive. I am sure no one here is policing their likes when it’s someone they actually like

Exactly.

Posted
32 minutes ago, Anjin1984 said:

The likes are currency that lead to free memberships. I'll do it to someone daily, just to get my free points. This post kinda seems a little "Karen" to me. When you have 300 picks (why do you, it's all the same) you become a free point farm.

OMG I am so happy my “status” has been raised to that of a “Karen” - I must have reached new highs. 

Seriously though, do you understand the history behind the “Karen” insult? The racism, the sexism, the faux vulnerability of a woman who cries wolf? Because if you do indeed understand the message behind the insult and are still suggesting that I am in that ilk you are VERY sorely mistaken. As such I politely request you avoid any future posts of mine as they are likely to offend your seemingly delicate sensibilities. 

If indeed you are ignorant of the meaning behind the “Karen” insult then firstly I strongly suggest you educate yourself and secondly I will await your apology. 

I am assuming you failed to read my whole post where I suggested that those who are serial “likers” explain this to me and educate me with the possibility of changing my mind. I am sorry the post was so long that you got bored before reaching that point. 

In any other social media setting I feel it is highly unlikely someone would go through the profile of someone they don’t know and like/love EVERY single image - although I could be wrong. However , if someone were to do this (even if it were to someone they personally know) I would hazard a guess it would be seen as odd. Please note, once again, I am not referring to liking EVERY photo (or PIC not pick, and yes I am perfectly happy to be alerted to my own grammatical/spelling errors) over a period of time but in one “sitting” that I find off putting. 

With regards to my “pics”, if you’d like to be accurate I have 258. That number may increase later this evening. You are indeed correct that they are all the same - of course they are, they are images of my body. If however there are duplicate images please do tell me as I do try to avoid this happening, unfortunately I am so boring in my poses and lingerie that this is not always possible. My sincere apologies for causing such consternation. 

With regards to liking images to receive points, I’m afraid this is not a valid argument. Again I apologise for finding fault in your theory. An individual can only receive a certain amount of point per day (capped at 30 or 50 for standard/VIP members respectively). Now, as we have established that as of this moment in time I am the proud owner of 258 gallery images, there is no need whatsoever for anyone to “like” ALL of my images to receive their maximum points for the day. Even if a person were to roll their “liking” across the midnight period so they covered 2 days they would STILL only need to “like” approx two thirds of my images not all of them. 

Finally why do I post them? Because I enjoy it. Ironically I like the attention. Should I police how that attention is received? Maybe not. Should I be allowed to comment on how that attention is received - ABSOLUTELY. 

Now, if you would like to give me a plausible explanation as to why one may scroll through EVERY image and like it (with or without sending a message) I am all ears. Otherwise… 🤷🏼‍♀️

Posted
Some ladies just never happy . ? Or just got there head up there own ass
Posted
4 minutes ago, sheffield607 said:

Unnecessary. A question was asked and an explanation requested. Without doing that, none of us learn 🤷‍♀️

Posted
17 minutes ago, sheffield607 said:

This is very true. 

I could also pick you up on your incorrect use of grammar/vocabulary but I *** that would prove your point. 

Posted
14 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Unnecessary. A question was asked and an explanation requested. Without doing that, none of us learn 🤷‍♀️

Ok, where has my friend gone. This was exceptionally tame for you x

Posted
30 minutes ago, sheffield607 said:

Some blokes just can't read a post for what it is. Or just look for any excuse to deflect from their own shortcomings. 

Posted

I wonder if anyone has ever managed to get ones head actually stuck up their own arse ....... at least the embarrasment would be hidden when walking into A&E

Posted

...... same goes if it was their ass.

Posted
22 minutes ago, Chilled321 said:

I wonder if anyone has ever managed to get ones head actually stuck up their own arse ....... at least the embarrasment would be hidden when walking into A&E

Lol. But if I could get it that far I would also be able to lick my own c**t, so that would be fun 😁

Posted
Yesterday at 07:51 AM, FatefulDestiny said:

OMG I am so happy my “status” has been raised to that of a “Karen” - I must have reached new highs. 

Seriously though, do you understand the history behind the “Karen” insult? The racism, the sexism, the faux vulnerability of a woman who cries wolf? Because if you do indeed understand the message behind the insult and are still suggesting that I am in that ilk you are VERY sorely mistaken. As such I politely request you avoid any future posts of mine as they are likely to offend your seemingly delicate sensibilities. 

If indeed you are ignorant of the meaning behind the “Karen” insult then firstly I strongly suggest you educate yourself and secondly I will await your apology. 

I am assuming you failed to read my whole post where I suggested that those who are serial “likers” explain this to me and educate me with the possibility of changing my mind. I am sorry the post was so long that you got bored before reaching that point. 

In any other social media setting I feel it is highly unlikely someone would go through the profile of someone they don’t know and like/love EVERY single image - although I could be wrong. However , if someone were to do this (even if it were to someone they personally know) I would hazard a guess it would be seen as odd. Please note, once again, I am not referring to liking EVERY photo (or PIC not pick, and yes I am perfectly happy to be alerted to my own grammatical/spelling errors) over a period of time but in one “sitting” that I find off putting. 

With regards to my “pics”, if you’d like to be accurate I have 258. That number may increase later this evening. You are indeed correct that they are all the same - of course they are, they are images of my body. If however there are duplicate images please do tell me as I do try to avoid this happening, unfortunately I am so boring in my poses and lingerie that this is not always possible. My sincere apologies for causing such consternation. 

With regards to liking images to receive points, I’m afraid this is not a valid argument. Again I apologise for finding fault in your theory. An individual can only receive a certain amount of point per day (capped at 30 or 50 for standard/VIP members respectively). Now, as we have established that as of this moment in time I am the proud owner of 258 gallery images, there is no need whatsoever for anyone to “like” ALL of my images to receive their maximum points for the day. Even if a person were to roll their “liking” across the midnight period so they covered 2 days they would STILL only need to “like” approx two thirds of my images not all of them. 

Finally why do I post them? Because I enjoy it. Ironically I like the attention. Should I police how that attention is received? Maybe not. Should I be allowed to comment on how that attention is received - ABSOLUTELY. 

Now, if you would like to give me a plausible explanation as to why one may scroll through EVERY image and like it (with or without sending a message) I am all ears. Otherwise… 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually did give you a realistic reason, however you were so exited to be a feminist, that you forgot to read. I'll state Teo here for you now.
The FIRST: likes equal currency on the FET app. If you see someone attractive you can your 50 daily points, by liking 50 or more photos. Secondly: Some men (and woman) are very shy, and childish ( I don't say that as a judgement). A certain personality type will like all of your content (Ike you would any influencer) to passively tell you they like you. Here is a third bonus to the second. Some people may like you, however they do not have premium. Therefore if they like your content, you may, take the hint, and approach them with your premium membership. Finally, I used the term Karen likely, as you were posting hundreds of photos ( more than most on here) then getting upset when someone likes your post. I attribute that to the woman that wear really revealing clothing, then gets mad when people stare. In other words, getting mad enough to write a diadtrob about how creepy the subject is, when it's something most people would not even notice, or...or..be flattered that their content has fans. Karens pick fights over nonsense, which is what you did. IMO.

Posted
2 hours ago, Anjin1984 said:

I actually did give you a realistic reason, however you were so exited to be a feminist, that you forgot to read. I'll state Teo here for you now.
The FIRST: likes equal currency on the FET app. If you see someone attractive you can your 50 daily points, by liking 50 or more photos. Secondly: Some men (and woman) are very shy, and childish ( I don't say that as a judgement). A certain personality type will like all of your content (Ike you would any influencer) to passively tell you they like you. Here is a third bonus to the second. Some people may like you, however they do not have premium. Therefore if they like your content, you may, take the hint, and approach them with your premium membership. Finally, I used the term Karen likely, as you were posting hundreds of photos ( more than most on here) then getting upset when someone likes your post. I attribute that to the woman that wear really revealing clothing, then gets mad when people stare. In other words, getting mad enough to write a diadtrob about how creepy the subject is, when it's something most people would not even notice, or...or..be flattered that their content has fans. Karens pick fights over nonsense, which is what you did. IMO.

A) liking 1 photo earns you 5points not 1. So, to like 50 photo's in one sitting is not a valid reason to act in the way the OP describes. Unfortunately maths isn't my strong point but, 50 x 5 is more than the max amount of points anyone can earn in any 24hr period regardless of membership type. Your logic just doesn't uhm add up
B) how does Fateful's response to your initial comment equate to feminism? It strikes me that she used her voice to clarify her standpoint/question. Is this your go too argument when a femme stands up for themselves? Does feminism scare or intimidate you? Why is that?
C) in a world where "communication is key", liking 258 photo's all at once isn't an acceptable means of "passively" telling someone they like you. We aren't in primary school where boys poke us/make fun of us and run away because they can't use their words to say they like us. If you like all of our pics ratger than using your words, it tells us that what you're good at is swiping right, on our pic's. It also tells us to question your boundaries/self control.
D) "i attribute that to the women who wear really revealing clothing then get mad when people stare" (I corrected your spelling/grammar, you're welcome) you know what this statement says don't you, or should I spell it out?