What do you like about Latex clothes?

MadmoiselleJou

MadmoiselleJou
Posted

Hi! 

As i am a big fan of latex clothes, I wanted to know what where your thoughts about it! 

Posted
Can’t beat a lady in latex or leather tight and shiny gets me every time so sexy!!
Latex999tight
Posted

How tight it holds, the sound it makes , how it makes anyone look amazing and how it feels holding you X

Posted
I adore latex clothing, the way that it clings so tightly; the way that it looks & feels. The way that it is so sensually sexy & arousing to both look at & to touch & feel against you. Plus it looks great in any colour.
Posted
Okay if you have the body for it but the older women who i had to serve would have been a turn off some of them were big i mean Big women so yeah if it suits you go for it
MadmoiselleJou
Posted

I don’t really agree with you, ladies with curves can be stunning in latex, and age doesn’t matter as long as you feel confident with yourself just wear whatever you want too :-) 

for beautiful curves in latex check out Miss Phee Jameson on instagram, she is absolutely gorgeous! 

Posted

if latex doesn't suit you it's potentially the wrong design/cut - others are available.  

Posted
It's the wet look and vibrant colours along with the form flattering almost futuristic but definitely fantastical aesthetic. People that often choose to wear latex exude a confidence too which is very sexy.
Posted
Sorry Madmoiselle i didn't mean to say big women are a turn off i prefer them the bigger the better especially in the breast department my owner was a 60gg i worshipped her but in latex i think not naked was better
  • 1 month later...
Posted

lurrd… anyone I latex is just a massive turn on for me, the tighter the better in my book. anyone know a good online site to buy latex garments??

cheers x :bananarama:

• 1 month later...
Posted

Clingy,the slightly sticky feel to it,omg so shiny,it's so "i love latex and im a slut"sort of feeling,it's so thin i ought to be naked underneath but love wearing a suspender belt and stockings underneath.It takes so long to dress in rubber but i don't think there is anything more sexy.love it.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Wet loock, shiny, rein***s natural shapes. I don't really know why

Apollinaire
Posted (edited)

I love everything about latex: not only the feel of latex against the skin, the sense of being enclosed it gives, the sound it makes, the way it shines, but also its smell.  I first started buying latex in a store that had the most intoxicating latex smell.  Return visits to that shop are always electrifying for me.

Edited by Apollinaire
  • 2 months later...
Latexxxlover
Posted

Hi there, I really love latex, but simply because it turns me on. Not sure why,? I know other love wearing it, the feel of it, the sounds and smell, but for me it’s a sexual turn on. 

I am hoping to find similar minded people, close by, who would like to chat about it . 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

well i find that it stimulates most of my senses, I love the tight love hugging feeling it gives me, i love the squeaky sounds, the smell of it, even after wearing it, it lingers to my body, as a happy reminder, the shiny look of a beautiful lady in latex, i find it just makes people prettier lol

I like the looks i get walking down a busy street wearing latex, all kinds of looks lol

The overall feeling is a deep love to this amazing material, and the longer i wear it, the harder it gets to make myself undress and put it away.

The only thing i don't like, is that it is difficult finding latex friends to meet up with, and that i cannot just walk around my neighborhood in it, as i still *** the gossip

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Its sooo sensual. Not only that but my partner looks amazing with it on. The shine highlights all the wonderful curves of a female body and i cant get enough of that second skin feel

Posted

Leather, latex and pvc is the ultimate material to show off a woman's curves and also shows she is confident and hsppy with her body. I just love a shiny woman. Keeps me alive

• 1 month later...
Posted

Love latex, have done since I was quite young. It's something that's always been with me...a part of me. The smell, the feel, the look. Looks great on others too and even just polishing it is an intense feeling. Gotta admit it's the first love of my life!!

• 4 years later...
u-66029a82bd5eb
Posted

What's not to like. I adore the cold thrill of Rubber as it slides over my naked body. The sound of rubber is divine the ripple of its music as it encases me, The element of danger as I stare through my rubber mask as I submit myself to my ***ors will.