Penis being too stiff and not flexible

zY****

Posted

Are there men here who have the following ‘problem’: the penis being too stiff and not flexible when it’s hard. This is an issue I have and I cant imagine having sex in positions like doggystyle, missionary and (reverse) cowgirl. The position where a man sits and then the woman sits on him and rides seems like the most viable option. Just came home from urologist and I had to hear that there is no treatment for this so kinda wanting to hear if someone also has this so I can ask about how he handles with it

This is very important for me. I feel like I wont be able to pleasure my girl as much as I hoped to. I will try to have sex with my girlfriend next week.

Posted
Honestly bro I think it’s more normal thank you think, no need to be concerned and feel down about it. If anything having a stiffer penis may be more pleasurable. The only person you should be concerned about having an issue is your girlfriend, after you guys have sex just ask her to be honest if it’s an issue or not. Don’t worry bro, you’ll be more than fine
Posted
I'm not sure why that would pose an issue specific to those positions if it's hard and straight, or is it because it points upwards and can't be angled down?
Unless you're talking about a bend in the penis like with Peyronies Disease?
I guess all you can do is work with the various positions and find ones that work for both you and your partner - but there's no reason that you still wouldn't be able to provide pleasure in those positions.
Just as some positions some women find uncomfortable, it's no different for men - you just find what works for you - it doesn't make you any less of a man.
Posted
I’ve never heard someone complain that a penis is “too hard”. Better than the opposite problem. I’m sure your girlfriend will learn to accommodate your “problem”.
Posted
Unless your partner is so tight you can o ly penetrate half way then I'd say you might want to read up on those positions or get a stunt cock to study from
Posted
1.) Get an Erection
2.) Run nude as fast as you can into a wall
2b) Belly flop from a 6 step ladder on to a solid surface whilst nude with said erection.
*Not Legitimate Medical Advice, User assumes all risk medically or legally*
Posted
28 minutes ago, xxbrockxtianxx said:

1.) Get an Erection
2.) Run nude as fast as you can into a wall
2b) Belly flop from a 6 step ladder on to a solid surface whilst nude with said erection.
*Not Legitimate Medical Advice, User assumes all risk medically or legally*

😱😂 OP please do not follow this advice!  xxbrockxtianxx excellent sense of humour 👍

Posted
Mine is rigid and points upward so the reverse cowgirl is uncomfortable. Fortunately or unfortunately my partner only likes being on top and facing me so it’s not a problem.
Posted
People have been using dildos so i would assume a very hard penis wouldnt be much different?. Or is it stuck at a certain angle thats the problem? Hence position problems x
Posted
2 hours ago, gemini_man said:

I'm not sure why that would pose an issue specific to those positions if it's hard and straight, or is it because it points upwards and can't be angled down?
Unless you're talking about a bend in the penis like with Peyronies Disease?
I guess all you can do is work with the various positions and find ones that work for both you and your partner - but there's no reason that you still wouldn't be able to provide pleasure in those positions.
Just as some positions some women find uncomfortable, it's no different for men - you just find what works for you - it doesn't make you any less of a man.

Yea it points upwards and cant be angled down

Posted

Thanks for all the replies btw, the thing is I already had some problems with sex because of my anxiety of losing my virginity. So this just adds it on top, but my girlfriend knows about all and is very supporting which is a good feeling. Next week we will try to do it

Posted
11 minutes ago, Suckyourtoes said:

Upward. I’d post a photo if I could.

Is it allowed in this topic? I will need to make one but I am not shy of posting a picture

Posted
3 hours ago, MisterUp said:

I’ve never heard someone complain that a penis is “too hard”. Better than the opposite problem. I’m sure your girlfriend will learn to accommodate your “problem”.

Posted
Just now, vicvega said:
3 hours ago, MisterUp said:

My first thought exactly. Surely you just change positions? Common wisdom is that the average woman’s vagina curves inwards and slightly up towards her belly therefore the average upwards pointing hard on would slide in smoothest in the missionary position… therefore a lot of women enjoying the unusual friction from Doggy Style. Just take it from there and adjust accordingly at 45 degree increments until happy 😉

Posted
You could go the pasta method….
1.) Get an erection
2.) Boil Water
3.) Put erection in boiling water
*not legal or legitimate medical or sexual health advice*
*DO NOT ATTEMPT*
Posted
I can think of a lot worse problems to have 😂😂
Posted
I'm wondering what has led you to going through the whole process of getting a referral to a Urologist. Who's problem is this? Has your girlfriend found sex uncomfortable, or do you find it unsatisfactory? Are there issues other than those you report when you have an erection? I ask because I imagine many men would fantasize about having a rock hard erection, and wouldn't dream that it could actually be problematic. You mention a number of positions in which you couldn't imagine having sex, but have you both tried it and found it unsatisfactory or is it a supposition on your part at the moment?
Posted
Imagine a rock hard erect penis that's aligned parallel to the belly towards the bellybutton, and moving it away from its position is ***ful and like putting stress on an overinflated balloon rather than one that still has room to work with.
I'm assuming that's what the OP is dealing with, and not being able to move/hinge their penis in an erect state limits the possible positions.
Posted
I’m curious- did the doc give this condition a name? You mentioned you were a virgin? Maybe you just think it’s a problem? Unless it won’t get soft before 4 hours has elapsed it’s seems to me it’s a non issue. That you might be worrying about something that’s just normal. It’s true these days with drug use and environmental toxins most guys have a soft cock- maybe you’re just healthy??
Posted
I wouldn’t be to worried about this. Communication is key. Talk to her about it if she’s your gf than she would understand. Shit she might be excited about it. Think outside the box when it comes to positions. Use pillows underneath her ass to prop her up in missionary. It’s all about the angles.
Posted

I have encountered this situation once before: his penis felt as firm as actual bone rather than squishier erectile tissue. The only issue was my slight alarm, because I was kinda worried about hurting him during manual stimulation. I had nothing to worry about.

Actual intercourse worked fine and was quite fun.

Good luck with your girlfriend next week!

Posted
13 hours ago, arnhem961 said:
Imagine a rock hard erect penis that's aligned parallel to the belly towards the bellybutton, and moving it away from its position is ***ful and like putting stress on an overinflated balloon rather than one that still has room to work with.
I'm assuming that's what the OP is dealing with, and not being able to move/hinge their penis in an erect state limits the possible positions.

This is exactly the case, I can hardly imagine getting my penis parallel for doing it missionary for example. Maybe if I lean over her I have a chance but even then it looks hard. I am still virgin and had some anxiety when trying to have sex in the past, but that’s a whole different issue. The reason I went to an Urologist is because I am really insecure about it myself, my girlfriend has only teased me in a movie theater but not much. She lives 1-2 hours away from me. I am scared I will not pleasure her enough or pleasure any woman enough because I will not be able to do it in most positions

Posted
13 hours ago, PillowPrincess1 said:
I’m curious- did the doc give this condition a name? You mentioned you were a virgin? Maybe you just think it’s a problem? Unless it won’t get soft before 4 hours has elapsed it’s seems to me it’s a non issue. That you might be worrying about something that’s just normal. It’s true these days with drug use and environmental toxins most guys have a soft cock- maybe you’re just healthy??

No name for the condition, just that she know she has heard it from clients and that there is no real treatment. There is one where they cut something but she didnt really give out any details about that because it was way too dangerous