Penis being too stiff and not flexible

zY****

Posted

I'm surprised that nobody has said yet... But, sex isn't just about penetration with your penis. There are many ways to pleasure your partner without even using your penis; use your mouth, tongue, fingers, toys... The more you explore, the more you will gain confidence and then there'll be no stopping you! Try mutual masturbating and sensual massage before full intercourse, build up some shared experiences and you'll probably find that you naturally find a position that works for you both 😊

Posted
14 minutes ago, Ursa said:

I'm surprised that nobody has said yet... But, sex isn't just about penetration with your penis. There are many ways to pleasure your partner without even using your penis; use your mouth, tongue, fingers, toys... The more you explore, the more you will gain confidence and then there'll be no stopping you! Try mutual masturbating and sensual massage before full intercourse, build up some shared experiences and you'll probably find that you naturally find a position that works for you both 😊

Hahahah well also dont have long fingers, so another option which is not really viable for me. I am not so insecure about my lack of experience, more so about having pretty bad genetics when it comes to sex. I mean I am 100% sure there is worse but I am a perfectionist. Which has helped a lot in my career, but I think I have to get rid of that trait when it comes to my sex life :(

Posted
18 minutes ago, MeliTheSub said:

Hahahah well also dont have long fingers, so another option which is not really viable for me. I am not so insecure about my lack of experience, more so about having pretty bad genetics when it comes to sex. I mean I am 100% sure there is worse but I am a perfectionist. Which has helped a lot in my career, but I think I have to get rid of that trait when it comes to my sex life :(

Your fingers don't need to be long to play with her clit or nipples, I'm sure your fingers will be long enough to find her G spot with a little practice 

Posted
39 minutes ago, MeliTheSub said:

Thing is though there is no such thing as absolute perfection when it comes to sex - what may be perfect for one person may be absolutely awful for another.
And Ursa is absolutely right sex isn't just about penetration - I've had fantastic sex many a time where penetration hasn't played a part, fingers, tongues and more are all part of it.
All that matters is it's a mutually pleasurable experience

Posted
22 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Thing is though there is no such thing as absolute perfection when it comes to sex - what may be perfect for one person may be absolutely awful for another.
And Ursa is absolutely right sex isn't just about penetration - I've had fantastic sex many a time where penetration hasn't played a part, fingers, tongues and more are all part of it.
All that matters is it's a mutually pleasurable experience

Yea I think I am thinking too highly of penetration. Probably because I have never done it and heard a lot about it from friends. Thanks everyone for their messages, really helpful to me!

Posted
I have a rigid upright penis too so I know what he’s talking about. I’ve seen other men whose point straight out when erect or even hang down but mine is as stiff as a flagpole so I know what he’s saying about some positions not being doable. It’s not a problem but it is a fact.
Posted
15 minutes ago, Suckyourtoes said:
I have a rigid upright penis too so I know what he’s talking about. I’ve seen other men whose point straight out when erect or even hang down but mine is as stiff as a flagpole so I know what he’s saying about some positions not being doable. It’s not a problem but it is a fact.

Will you tell me your comfortable positions? Because I really cant think of much tbh

Posted
Laying on top of her works the best. If she sits on top she just needs to lean towards you a little. Doggie style works from behind if you’re long enough. Basically she just needs to be at the right angle.
Posted
On 2/21/2023 at 1:24 PM, MeliTheSub said:

but my girlfriend knows about all and is very supporting which is a good feeling. Next week we will try to do it

Glad to hear you have such a great supportive GF man! I'm sure you two will figure it all out. She already knows what's up so there's nothing to be nervous about on that front, right? You'll be fine. We're all rootin for ya. :)

Posted
11 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

Glad to hear you have such a great supportive GF man! I'm sure you two will figure it all out. She already knows what's up so there's nothing to be nervous about on that front, right? You'll be fine. We're all rootin for ya. :)

Yea she knows about all of it, probably gonna try it monday :)

Posted
3 hours ago, MeliTheSub said:

Yea she knows about all of it, probably gonna try it monday :)

Awesome! I'm sure it'll be great, bro. :)

Posted
Hey I have the same issue… didn’t know others had that issue, I have a problem with the same positions, last partner liked doggy but I hurt her and myself in doggy Cause of my stiffness I have legit tried to bend my dick in a different direction so it could be better lol but apparently being on top is the best for them. Oh wait I did it from the side one time and it wasn’t bad for her.. could be a good position to try
Posted
So we tried it today but the tip of my penis is way to sensitive which makes me soft when I get to the point to put it in. Also lose a lot of hornyness when I finger/eat her out. Its almost as if I am disgusted by a vagina. This is the 3rd time this happened. We are gonna try it again ofcourse but this doesnt help :(
Posted
I know this was days ago. But I wanted to chime in. So just for the record my current I don’t know what u wanna call him. I used to call him my bf but anymore,,, it’s like no. But anyways. Neither here nor there. The point I’m making is I’ve only been w a few guys my whole life. I didnt really care for sex much ever in my whole life. Except with the guy I lost my virginity with. We were just close and things were all new and exciting and he did the right things I guess u cld say. But I still didn’t really care for the sex part. That lasted all thru my 20’s into my now mid 30’s. And I have the absolute best sex w my last/current guy. It wasn’t til him did I find real enjoyment in it. And boy did things change for me. Now let me tell u why I wanted to tell u this. He is not the biggest I’ve been with. His fingers, DEF the shortest of any guy I’ve dated. And I used to date bigger guys. My sons father was 6’2 270 and not really overweight much at all. My dude now is more like 5’10 and 170. So big diff. And things are just awesome w him. So it’s not about being big or long It’s about being the right fit for the person you’re with. Now this can be manipulated either way w certain positions and toys, things like that. Anything u got or she got can be worked with to some degree either way. U just have t figure out the right positions for u both. Maybe you don’t need to try n have sec right now. Maybe u need to find the right girl and things wldnt be so worrisome for u. I feel like having some nerves is normal. But I feel like based on your last post, maybe you’re rushing too much and putting too much pressure into this right now. Things shld come smoothly. Naturally. Do level 1 til you’re a pro and it’s almost boring. Then you’ll slide right into the beginning and then the actual level 2 easily. Do that until u master that and are so eager for the next thing u can’t wait to get to the next level, not that you’re worrying about it. That you’re READY for it. Have u had probs getting off or messing around in other ways? I think this is just nerves. But I think you’re friends are prob not where u want advice as they’re prob young and not experienced either. Not all girls want big huge dick. Not all chicks want to fuck all night. Or have this thing or the other. I didn’t know what I needed was what I needed til I got it. I wldve never guessed this guy wldve been so perfect for me as he was. But he is. He does just about everything the way I like it. And that just about never happens. I got lucky there. Just not so lucky in the maturity level dept. anyway. You’re gonna have girls that like diff things. And u need to find out what those things are. Get as close as u can to bring that or doing it how she likes or a nice combo of what u both like when doing things is really the key. Cuz u want to enjoy what you’re doing. If going down on her isn’t your thing that’s ok. Don’t *** yourself to do it. I cldnt imagine sucking some dudes dicks. Then there’s my dude. And it turns me on like nothing else to do it for him. So don’t be too hard on yourself. If theres anything else u think I might be able to help with. Message me. I hope some part of this whole thing will help u somehow. I really felt bad reading your post and that it didn’t go well for ya. You gotta want to do the things you’re doing for them. In some real way. Wether cuz it’s you like eating pussy or u love your girl and can manage doing it for her cuz u know she likes it, or if it’s not your thing, she shld know this, and not pressure u to do it. She shldnt want it for you if u don’t want it for yourself. Anyway. Good luck. And things will work out for u. It doesn’t just happen right the first time or with every chick u meet. There’s gonna be plenty of awkward and weird and not compatible situations. Just try to have fun and laugh at them. It’s hard for both sides when it doesn’t work like u expected or anticipated. So laughter and being light hearted about it is KEY!
Posted
11 hours ago, TheLoyalist1114 said:
I know this was days ago. But I wanted to chime in. So just for the record my current I don’t know what u wanna call him. I used to call him my bf but anymore,,, it’s like no. But anyways. Neither here nor there. The point I’m making is I’ve only been w a few guys my whole life. I didnt really care for sex much ever in my whole life. Except with the guy I lost my virginity with. We were just close and things were all new and exciting and he did the right things I guess u cld say. But I still didn’t really care for the sex part. That lasted all thru my 20’s into my now mid 30’s. And I have the absolute best sex w my last/current guy. It wasn’t til him did I find real enjoyment in it. And boy did things change for me. Now let me tell u why I wanted to tell u this. He is not the biggest I’ve been with. His fingers, DEF the shortest of any guy I’ve dated. And I used to date bigger guys. My sons father was 6’2 270 and not really overweight much at all. My dude now is more like 5’10 and 170. So big diff. And things are just awesome w him. So it’s not about being big or long It’s about being the right fit for the person you’re with. Now this can be manipulated either way w certain positions and toys, things like that. Anything u got or she got can be worked with to some degree either way. U just have t figure out the right positions for u both. Maybe you don’t need to try n have sec right now. Maybe u need to find the right girl and things wldnt be so worrisome for u. I feel like having some nerves is normal. But I feel like based on your last post, maybe you’re rushing too much and putting too much pressure into this right now. Things shld come smoothly. Naturally. Do level 1 til you’re a pro and it’s almost boring. Then you’ll slide right into the beginning and then the actual level 2 easily. Do that until u master that and are so eager for the next thing u can’t wait to get to the next level, not that you’re worrying about it. That you’re READY for it. Have u had probs getting off or messing around in other ways? I think this is just nerves. But I think you’re friends are prob not where u want advice as they’re prob young and not experienced either. Not all girls want big huge dick. Not all chicks want to fuck all night. Or have this thing or the other. I didn’t know what I needed was what I needed til I got it. I wldve never guessed this guy wldve been so perfect for me as he was. But he is. He does just about everything the way I like it. And that just about never happens. I got lucky there. Just not so lucky in the maturity level dept. anyway. You’re gonna have girls that like diff things. And u need to find out what those things are. Get as close as u can to bring that or doing it how she likes or a nice combo of what u both like when doing things is really the key. Cuz u want to enjoy what you’re doing. If going down on her isn’t your thing that’s ok. Don’t *** yourself to do it. I cldnt imagine sucking some dudes dicks. Then there’s my dude. And it turns me on like nothing else to do it for him. So don’t be too hard on yourself. If theres anything else u think I might be able to help with. Message me. I hope some part of this whole thing will help u somehow. I really felt bad reading your post and that it didn’t go well for ya. You gotta want to do the things you’re doing for them. In some real way. Wether cuz it’s you like eating pussy or u love your girl and can manage doing it for her cuz u know she likes it, or if it’s not your thing, she shld know this, and not pressure u to do it. She shldnt want it for you if u don’t want it for yourself. Anyway. Good luck. And things will work out for u. It doesn’t just happen right the first time or with every chick u meet. There’s gonna be plenty of awkward and weird and not compatible situations. Just try to have fun and laugh at them. It’s hard for both sides when it doesn’t work like u expected or anticipated. So laughter and being light hearted about it is KEY!

Thanks for this message, it means so much for me that you put the time and effort to write me such a comforting message. We have tried it multiple times, I have gotten accustomed to her vagina and I think I did a good job at pleasuring her with my tongue and fingers. Now I also know that the problem isn’t anxiety anymore, but it’s more that the tip of my penis is really sensitive to *** and even touching it very softly hurts. So pushing it against a vagina looks even more ***ful for me hence I get very paranoid about the *** and get soft. I also dont lose any hornyness anymore when I eat/finger her vagina. So I am pretty happy about the progress we made, I also got a crème from the doctor which is supposed to help with the sensitiveness. Next time I will try it with that

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
March 2, MeliTheSub said:

Thanks for this message, it means so much for me that you put the time and effort to write me such a comforting message. We have tried it multiple times, I have gotten accustomed to her vagina and I think I did a good job at pleasuring her with my tongue and fingers. Now I also know that the problem isn’t anxiety anymore, but it’s more that the tip of my penis is really sensitive to *** and even touching it very softly hurts. So pushing it against a vagina looks even more ***ful for me hence I get very paranoid about the *** and get soft. I also dont lose any hornyness anymore when I eat/finger her vagina. So I am pretty happy about the progress we made, I also got a crème from the doctor which is supposed to help with the sensitiveness. Next time I will try it with that

I am soooohappy to hear you’re getting somewhere good with everything! Just gotta find that someone that is as eager as yourself and loves you and gives u the space and ability to be comfortable and keep trying! And I’m glad it seems you have this! I know it was rather long but stuff like that just kinda stays with me becuz all my firsts were with someone who was also experiencing theirs w me. And it was such a cool thing when it’s with the right person. I have had friends who didn’t get so lucky. And I just wish everyone cld have a good experience like I did. I hope things continue to get better for you and hey any updates are welcome my way! If there is anything else I can think of that might help I’ll def get back to ya! Good luck dear! And don’t give up! There’s something for everyone and every kind, just takes some searching. And sometimes it’ll fall into your lap when you’re not even expecting it to! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
March 2, MeliTheSub said:

I think you may want to play with yourself solo and put pressure on the tip. Do you feel *** when you play by yourself?

Posted
Tuesday at 10:17 PM, InnocentAli said:

I think you may want to play with yourself solo and put pressure on the tip. Do you feel *** when you play by yourself?

It hurts more mentally than physically. I am guessing it’s because of a trauma after circumcising or something. I play with myself with by humping a pillow but when I do it with my hand I have to do it with my underwear on. That way I dont feel bad but the moment I come I feel like I need to put pressure on my penis. Its very strange but lately my orgasms are also really extreme, my legs shaking and I can even feel some sort of *** in my ass for a few minutes after cumming. Never had this before. My body has a lot of weird ‘features’ and I have no idea how to handle it