Nothing tastes as good as….

Fa****

Posted

For as long as I can remember, excluding one very short period of about six months, I have been at the very least overweight, in reality obese.

I have struggled to do anything about this despite hating it and wishing it was different. Laziness, lack of self belief that I could and feeling like I didn’t deserve it are the main culprits.

There is a well known saying:

Nothing tastes as good as skinny/slim feels

But I do not agree with this.

Being happy in one’s self feels as good as the food you want to eat tastes.

However there is very definitely something that tastes so much better than skinny feels.

COCK

Sucking, licking, gagging and kissing a cock. Hearing the moans of the man it belongs to. Watching him come undone because of me. Seeing the lust and desire in his eyes. Feeling his need and urgency for me and his hands taking my hair and forcing me to take more while he fucks my face… THIS definitely tastes better than skinny feels.

This is what I need.

This is what I crave right now.

I can and will love my body for me.

And I will continue to greedily hope and wish to enjoy a tasty, beautiful cock (and the man it belongs to, if he’ll let me?).

Love X

Posted
I'd let you enjoy your sweet time with my cock baby.
Posted
Guys round the world are wanting you to spend time with their cock now. How does that feel?
Posted
21 minutes ago, Breederboy1991 said:

I'd let you enjoy your sweet time with my cock baby.

I understand the sentiment but I’m not your “baby” Please don’t refer to me as such. 

Posted
16 minutes ago, BacknBoise said:

Guys round the world are wanting you to spend time with their cock now. How does that feel?

Not exactly the reason I wrote the piece

Posted

Of course not, but it was well written and puts thoughts into the mind of the reader, whats its supposed to do.

Posted
If you don’t love yourself it’s impossible to truly love others
Posted
You’re quite lovely, just the way you are.
Posted
8 hours ago, farmerfuller said:

If you don’t love yourself it’s impossible to truly love others

Hmm. I disagree with this but everyone to their own opinions x

Posted
Oh, i just want to be that man.

Sexual energy can define, can replace, can renew. Can reconnect. It's very wise of you to link eating (and overeating) to sexual appetite.

And very sexily put to add the submission to it. Hmm for a mental hit.

This is the juice that is available. Without it, a cock in a mouth is just mechanics. I hope you get your wish.
Posted
11 hours ago, BacknBoise said:

Of course not, but it was well written and puts thoughts into the mind of the reader, whats its supposed to do.

It’s my catharsis. 

If it resonates with someone then great, but I write for myself. 

Posted
2 hours ago, DanTienDomD said:

Oh, i just want to be that man.

Sexual energy can define, can replace, can renew. Can reconnect. It's very wise of you to link eating (and overeating) to sexual appetite.

And very sexily put to add the submission to it. Hmm for a mental hit.

This is the juice that is available. Without it, a cock in a mouth is just mechanics. I hope you get your wish.

I am a very wise girl. X