First dom

littlemiss37

Posted

I was talking to someone and she said that she thinks ur first dom opens u up and  that is y it is hard to move on . Do u believe this is what happens  ? I think it is what happens in my experience . Talking to numerous doms and being honest with them . About I'm talking to other doms . I think it has stopped me from getting to know others because *** of abandonment and not being enough . Noone else feel like this . Also feel I have put a wall up x

Posted
I can see why you feel this way. Take time to do you. I am getting out of a thirty year marriage. I am taking the space I need to understand my needs and who I am as a person. It is hard and lonely work. But I truly believe we are put on this earth to learn and grow. The other souls that cross our paths and impact us are there the help us with that journey. We learn from them and they learn from us. I am sending you healing and so much strength. You can DM me if you like.
Posted

I think the same can be true in vanilla relationships - but with a first Dominant, it'll be the first time certain kinks will have been tried, explored, or pushed

that there'll be facets of lifestyle that were new that you will have learned about together

and so any prospective new relationship, these things won't be new.   

But then time passes, and things don't have to be new to be great. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I recently took on a new sub, who had been completely vanilla all her life (age 69), that was the exact phrase she used 'you've opened me up". We've talked about her seeking another dom eventually, she says she says she doesn't think she could move on to someone else. I think this could be the flush of something new and the *** of not being able to find someone else if we part. As she learns and grows in the lifestyle yhis may change.