A slightly confused bi guy

Steve-UK

Posted
I am a “straight/?bi” married guy and I’ve only ever had one very unexpected gay experience which initially messed with my head. But because it was so electrifyingly erotic, I eventually realised that it was probably the most amazing sexual experience of my life. The young guy who seduced me got me to do things I never knew people did, but these are things I continue to do solo to this day. The problem for me is this: I would love to I pursue further sexual activity with guys, some of it pretty extreme, but I can’t get my head around kissing another guy. My apologies to those who may be offended, but am I alone with this mindset?
Posted
You can want to suck dick (and other things) and not want to kiss a guy that’s perfectly ok just set your boundaries with any sexual partner!
Posted
There are guys that are ok with kissing and other guys that are not, with another guy. You are not alone. It's all in ones "head-space," to what you are comfortable doing and not doing.
Posted
It's quite a common thing with bisexual guys that kissing is a limit - so you're definitely not alone - ultimately it's all about what you are comfortable with
Posted
So don t kiss? Look sex is sex- it feels good. It’s 2023 nobody cares anymore. Except your wife. Don’t be a shit.
Posted
Talk to your wife. She might like the honesty and might like that dynamic. Nothing wrong with bi curious it turns a lot of girls on.
Posted
Kissing a guy, I wouldn’t do it either. And be upfront about your limits and things that turn u off.
Posted
I’m a bi guy
That’s lived in the straight world
My hole life
I can’t explain why I haven’t came out yet
I’m in a relationship with a wonderful man right now
That I’ve Fallen in love with

I’d love to hear what your extremes are
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I'd say, labels aren't always necessary, if you can set your own limits and know what you like, you can communicate that, I recommend talking about this with your partner so you can possibly experiment on whatever you want to try in a way that doesn't bother your partner, discuss boundaries and such while figuring them out as well.