Pet play, pony fetish, comicon, Winfox?

Posted

Does anyone else have a odd Pet play fetish? 

I love the ears, drawn on nose, whiskers and pinning tails on etc... Or in some cases wearing the full body Winfox style suits (Google it) or Comicon characters?

I'm from the UK and new to this site. 

I came on to explore really, I've been stuck with this from being young and it's never left me. You think you'll grow out of it, can anyone relate?

Does anyone have a similar fetish. It's not really that unusual but it does scare some people away.

Posted
Pet play definitely cat, dog, fox, bunny, there’s a lot of cute ways to play and dress up
Posted
Yes I like pet play. I had a sub who was into it so I bought her a cage where she could sleep or stay inside during the day. I loved watching her eat or drink from the bowl on the floor….
Posted
Im not sure I'd call petplay odd? If anything it tends to be fairly common... Its not much of a niche anymore! But petplayers and furries arent the same thing - the winfox suits you refer to would be more of a furry thing
Posted
21 hours ago, Devilsthreesome said:

Unicorn play or half monster/human for me. Love it

I love unicorns, I do a bit of writing in my spare time... I've just over half way through an erotic story to publish on Amazon for the Kindle, it involves a young woman and her unicorn 😮

Posted
2 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Yes I like pet play. I had a sub who was into it so I bought her a cage where she could sleep or stay inside during the day. I loved watching her eat or drink from the bowl on the floor….

I like watching that too, have you see a film on YouTube called "like dogs"? It's about people who get taken and kept as dogs... 

Posted
19 hours ago, Kinkygirl85 said:

Pet play definitely cat, dog, fox, bunny, there’s a lot of cute ways to play and dress up

Same, I personally think it transforms the mood in the bedroom. Some people like it, some people have never tried it. There's something about it I just like... 

Posted
8 hours ago, kit_ said:

Im not sure I'd call petplay odd? If anything it tends to be fairly common... Its not much of a niche anymore! But petplayers and furries arent the same thing - the winfox suits you refer to would be more of a furry thing

That's right there is a difference, as you said winfox/comicon belong to the Furry category and they don't like being classed as fetish. 

Pet play is more of the fetish side, wearing reigns, masks, ears, whips, tails etc... 

I find both very attractive and use both in the bedroom behind closed doors, the winfox style suit would be a bit difficult for full sex lol 

Posted
With the WinFox/Furry special interest, have you ever considered experiencing Furry Erotic RolePlay (ERP) in Virtual Reality? You can visit worlds in VRChat with you and others embodying various Comicom/Winfox/Furry personas, and interacting with likeminded people.
Posted
On 3/1/2023 at 10:12 PM, arnhem961 said:

With the WinFox/Furry special interest, have you ever considered experiencing Furry Erotic RolePlay (ERP) in Virtual Reality? You can visit worlds in VRChat with you and others embodying various Comicom/Winfox/Furry personas, and interacting with likeminded people.

That's different, I've never tried VRChat or ERP.

Posted
7 hours ago, Willow_555 said:

That's different, I've never tried VRChat or ERP.

Interestingly, some VR users experience phantom senses from the effect of the body transference. Under the right conditions, the brain accepts ownership of the virtual body, and the radical body transference illusion occurs. In VR chat, you also have mirrors that show you in your virtual body. Some people end up having phantom feeling in their furry persona's ears. And as a result, end up just interacting with themselves while looking in that mirror.
Add to this the interaction with other people that roleplay and present themselves as furry virtual avatars with full body tracking and chat/speech, and you might have a more interactively stimulating form of "Cyberfun".

Posted
I'm either a cat or a fox (depends on the day really. Not odd, but still.) I love ears, tails, collars and leashes. I enjoy just 'running' through my Dom's home with a tail and ears in/on. I haven't been able to get any suits or anything fancy, though I wouldn't mind it. I'm also a furry, but I don't count that as any kind of fethish or kink, its just something I like and makes me happy.