Help

Posted

I don't know where to publish this i just want to express my thoughts about what's happening with my sub.
I define myself as a fem Dom I have a partner who likes this kind of practices including pegging, he likes to wear fem clothes for me and being a slut for me I'm so glad about that attentions but the trouble starts when that moments en I just feel scare and i just don't really understand why i feel like that when everything ends and when we aren't om the bed, when he send pictures dressed like that, I don't really feel attraction, that makes me feel so bad and idiot because I know that the trouble its a little bit about him weight and that's so cruel because I'm not skinny to, all body's are beautiful and he's such a nice guy, i just want to understand what i feel to make better for him.

Thanks for reading

Posted
Dom is about control, and its very common for fem doms to make men dress up as women, as you are taking his masculinity away from him. And thats great and very exciting. He seems to enjoy taking his role as sub out of the bedroom and not everyone feels this way. Its difficult to find a sun who matches your preferences. Dont feel bad or scared. Communication is very important. Have you try to understand how he feels?
Posted
2 hours ago, IceAndFire said:
Dom is about control, and its very common for fem doms to make men dress up as women, as you are taking his masculinity away from him. And thats great and very exciting. He seems to enjoy taking his role as sub out of the bedroom and not everyone feels this way. Its difficult to find a sun who matches your preferences. Dont feel bad or scared. Communication is very important. Have you try to understand how he feels?

Wow i have never thought of it as this, yes there is a lot of communication but sometimes i don't really don't know how to talk about how both of us feel. Thank your very much for your message

Posted
Brutal honesty is our way.and has always been mine, its hard sometimes but it has helped us reach highs neither thought possible and me to understand and become skilled in areas I didn't understand. Best of luck
Posted
5 hours ago, mistress_rosecat said:

Wow i have never thought of it as this, yes there is a lot of communication but sometimes i don't really don't know how to talk about how both of us feel. Thank your very much for your message

Thanks to you for sharing your experiences đź–¤