Tickling fetish

Posted
I recently discovered that I have a tickling fetish, I’m a little embarrassed about it because I know it’s kind of weird. Any advice?
Posted
I wouldn’t regard it as weird. Embrace it and go with the flow!
Posted
Only advice I can give you is to not be embarrassed about it! Almost everyone is into something that the entire world likes to pretend is weird or something. Judge not lest ye be judged etc. Sorry that I can't give you any advice about a tickling fetish, apart from maybe going to the bathroom before you start ;)
Posted
Don’t let your Dom know lol… own it! I have the same fetish, it’s amazing if done correctly. Whatever you do don’t post it on an app and public view. Oh… to late!

As far as it being weird? I guarantee there is more then just the two of us that have it!
Posted
I hope ten minutes’ scrolling on here will reassure you that it’s not remotely weird. Also that you’re not alone ☺️
Posted
I have had a tickle fetish since as long as I can remember, always as a 'ler. First thing I would say is don't approach it as something weird. Because they will see it as that too. It is actually a rapidly growing fetish. Just make sure not to *** it on someone or do it too much unless they are ok with that. Otherwise welcome to the club and best of luck on your journey 🙂
Posted
Hello. First of all it is not weird. You just have to enjoy it with a person that likes it too.
Posted
You're not weird at all. Find someone you can trust and communicate what you like and get your tickle on! When in doubt communication is key 😊
Posted
Had a Tickling fetish as long as I can remember. U good bruh.
Posted
I don't really have a ticklish fetish but I can tell you I had a couple experiences because I am so very ticklish. Many years ago a cop almost took me down because I flinched so hard when he was frisking me. He said, what the hell are you doing? I told him I was very ticklish. He then advised me to inform a cop before being searched. Great advice if I was going to be a career criminal.
The second time I had an experience because of my being very ticklish was the very first time I had a session with a Pro Domme. She tied my arms above my head and blind folded me and proceeded to tickle me. Well because I was thrashing around so much, I ended up kicking her. When she was done she took the blindfold off and bitch slapped me really hard.
Posted
I love having my feet tickled during inter course
Posted
I’ve been into this ever since I can remember. While I still have plenty of days where I get the embarrassment & feel like I’m getting nowhere, I’ve had some fun with it in the past. Don’t be ashamed of who you are.
Posted
Thanks everybody for all the kind words! If anybody wants to talk tickling more message me! I’m here to make some friends
Posted
No fetish should be embarrassing. Enjoy the fun!
Posted
I had a gf that wouldn't stop tickling me because she thought it was so sexy. I hated it
Posted
35 minutes ago, Void1331 said:
I had a gf that wouldn't stop tickling me because she thought it was so sexy. I hated it

Consent is massive!

Posted
It’s not weird, it’s kink.
Explore it, enjoy it
Posted
I am also really into tickling
Posted
There is no such think as a weird fetish. Every fetish is normal if its done with consent. So enjoy it.
Posted
As a ticklish person I think I'd enjoy being restrained and trickled. But I do know that without that extra step my body just starts moving involuntary haha, Makes it a little difficult. Although most people that find out seem to enjoy the squirming.
Posted
Why embarrassed? There’s a lot more out there than just PG level tickling. If it’s something you enjoy then embrace it. 
Posted
Keep being you. You'll find someone that shares it. Also, as someone stated, no such thing as a weird kink. Consent is key. No need to be embarrassed about it, a lot of people like a lot of things others would think "weird". (No weird kinks/fethishs.)