New to this, how should a start a LDR?

Posted

Hey, I am new to BDSM here. And I am more of a Dom. Someone find me and ask me to train him. But I had no experience before. So I will really be grateful if someone could give me some advice on this, like how to start, what should I do, or anything I need to pay attention to. Also , is video chat a must? As I am not sure if i wanna go face to face now. Thanks !

Posted

I think. If someone asks you to train them and you have no idea how to train them... then maybe this isn't for you.  That's a strength in itself

Posted

Hi, Ma’am! It may well be, based on what You posted, that Your new sub already has some BDSM experience, and is looking for Your guidance on specific activities and fantasies. Have You considered exchanging BDSM activity questionnaires with Your new sub? There’s a checklist from Bad Girl’s Bible that may help You identify compatibilities and limits that You could explore in an LDR. It may also work better to start things out with picture exchanges and tasks that You assign Your sub by e-mail, with expectations, outcomes, deadlines, and penalties for Your sub all clearly defined by You.

Stay safe, sane, and consensual, Ma’am, and have fun with it!

Posted

someone find you where? you dont have any experience so how did he find you?

what kind of experience do you have? 

last advise do not give any real information about you.....