Looking for advice on Cock & Ball Bondage

threelyons

Posted

I have loved to tie up my cock and balls for years now. Sadly I have never had the chance for anyone do it to me. Its always been by myself on my own. I find it such an amazing experience. 

I would say that I still have a lot to learn and I especially would like to learn more about how to overcome when my balls shrink up. 

Sometimes, they shrink up so much I can't get the rope around them to tie up. Or, sometimes, they might shrink during the session, and then the rope comes off.

Is there anything I can do to avoid this, or possibly any technics I can use to still tie the balls even if they shrink up?

Many thanks in advance.

Posted
I haven’t found anything—and I’ve been using cages, ties, and other CBT for 15 years. Keep trying.
Posted
A nice hot bath to get the balls down, it works well. Tie them up immediately so they can’t shrinks anymore 😉
Posted
Grab from the root of the balls when i punish my sissy sub i grab from the root of the balls and youse a shoe string to tie them tight then after that i go into other type of wraps and rope this will push the balls down and together so even if they shrink wont go loose