London Dungeons

Posted
Anyone know of any good dungeons for use in London? Mistress and I are looking for somewhere to use for a couple of hours.
Posted

London has more dungeons then you can shake a flogger at.   

The one I've mostly been booking recently is Peacock Parlour.    It's small but well stocked and a good price - it does get booked up a lot in advance though.

I've also done a few things in *** Mile recently, they are fairly good price - but I'm not sure what the price is for, say, a couple of hours as I usually book out for a full day (circa £50 per hour for a full day)

Facility X also comes well recommended, I've not been in the new Blue Door, but the old one was quite good - and a lot of folk like Serpent Rooms. 

Posted
Another I've heard good things about, but not used, is one at Bethnal Green - if you Google "London Dungeon Hire Bethnal Green" you should find it
Posted
Another recommendation for *** Mile. I've been filming there for decades, including the former premises, and they're good people to work with plus have a decent range of kit.
SophieSubSlut11
Posted
As mentioned below, the Peacock parlour is brilliant!
Posted
1 hour ago, SophieSubSlut11 said:
As mentioned below, the Peacock parlour is brilliant!

Thanks Sophie! Appreciated 👍

Posted
4 hours ago, typhoon2 said:
Another recommendation for *** Mile. I've been filming there for decades, including the former premises, and they're good people to work with plus have a decent range of kit.

Thanks Typhoon 👍

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

London has more dungeons then you can shake a flogger at.   

The one I've mostly been booking recently is Peacock Parlour.    It's small but well stocked and a good price - it does get booked up a lot in advance though.

I've also done a few things in *** Mile recently, they are fairly good price - but I'm not sure what the price is for, say, a couple of hours as I usually book out for a full day (circa £50 per hour for a full day)

Facility X also comes well recommended, I've not been in the new Blue Door, but the old one was quite good - and a lot of folk like Serpent Rooms. 

Thankyou 👍

Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Another I've heard good things about, but not used, is one at Bethnal Green - if you Google "London Dungeon Hire Bethnal Green" you should find it

Thanks Gemini