Little bit of kitchen fun (f sub, m dom)

br****

Posted
It is a Sunday morning and both the dom and the sub have nothing to do today. The sub woke up first and she tries to get out of the dom’s arms and out of bed. Suddenly she feels his arms tightening around her.
„Where do you think you are going, hmm? I demand lazy Sunday morning cuddles,“ the dom giggles and pulls her back closer to him. She squeals and laughs.
„Good morning, daddy. I didn’t know you were up already,“ she says and cuddles back up to him.
„Hmm you trying to run away from me woke me up,“ he jokes and squeezes her tighter.
„You woke up in quite a cuddly mood, huh? I’m not complaining,“ the sub says and lays by her dom’s side, resting her head on his chest. They lay in bed for a bit just talking and cuddling before they decide they wanna make some yummy brunch for them to enjoy together on the couch while continuing their lazy cuddles.
The little one is standing in the kitchen in daddy’s t-shirt that reaches down to her mid thighs and the dom is wearing only his shorts giving his baby plenty of skin to admire. When he catches her staring at him he asks her smugly „Like what you see, hmm?“ And then laughs at her blushing cheeks when she realizes she was caught.
„Shush,“ she mumbles and goes to grab the stuff they’ll need from the fridge. When she reaches down for something on the bottom shelf she wiggles her butt at the dom.
„Like what you see?“ She asks him and mimics his tone. Suddenly the sub feels daddy’s hand smacking her ass, definitely leaving a handprint. She squeals in surprise and quickly stands up straight but before she can turn around she feels hands on her hips, squeezing her and a hot breath on her neck.
„Don’t tease me, little one,“ the dom whispers and leaves few kisses on the sub’s neck. But before he can take his hands off of her she pushes herself back onto him, rubbing her ass against him.
„Tease you? What do you mean, daddy?“ She asks innocently. He slides his hand up and wraps it around her neck.
„Silly little baby, do you really want me to bend you over the counter and fuck you till you can’t stand up straight? Because I am close to doing that so think carefully about your next move,“ he whispers to her.
Without hesitation she pushes onto him even more and whines quietly.
„Daddy,“ the little one mumbles and the dom notices how her thighs are squeezed together.
„Look at you. Look what one touch and a few words can do to you, my needy little baby,” he says and squeezes her neck a bit.
“Spread your legs,” he commands and waits for her to do so. After she does he slides his other hand down in between her legs. Her panties are already wet.
“My my, quite needy today aren’t we?” He mocks her a bit and starts running his finger against her gently. She can barely feel it so she tries to grind against his hand to get some more friction. The only thing she gets is however sharp slap on her pussy, forcing a loud whine out of her.
“Be patient and stop acting like a needy whore,” the dom says quietly and starts to tease her again.
“Daddy please more,” she moans needily but stops herself from grinding against daddy’s hand again.
“Take off your panties,” he says and watches her as she eagerly lets her panties fall down her legs.
“Please daddy,” she whines and grind against his crotch again. He doesn’t let her wait for long and slides his fingers across her slit few times. Then he spreads her wet lips and start gently running the tip of his finger across her clit, earning a loud moan. He may seemed to be calm but his baby’s whines and moans did things to him too. She could feel his hard cock pressed against her ass and wanted to make her daddy feel good too so she reached behind her. The dom could feel her hand sneaking down his belly to his shorts and he didn’t stop her. Finally she grabs his cock letting out another loud moan and starts slowly pumping up and down.
“Daddy please I want you,” she starts begging. The little one is craving to feel her daddy’s cock slide inside her again, filling her up so well.
He finally pushes his plaything against the kitchen counter, barking “spread!” at her. She spreads her legs without hesitation. He stands behind her and smacks her ass, mumbling “such a nice view” before he holds his cock positioning himself against her entrance, rubbing his tip against her.
“Daddy!” She moans loud and pushes against him. He doesn’t wait any longer and slides inside her, both of them letting out a loud moan.
“You feel so good, my baby,” he mumbles and start moving slowly, sliding in and out.
She is letting out loud moans and mumbles like “daddy!” or “please more!”
When the dom sees she’s taking him well he grabs fist full of her hair and quickens the pace, fucking her harder and adding few smack on her ass here and there. After few more loud moans from his baby he realises he wants to see her face. So he pulls out, earning an unhappy whine.
“Turn around,” he says and she quickly obeys. He grabs her hips and sits her up on the counter, spreading her legs wide before he quickly enters her again. The little one wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips. He starts thrusting quickly again, squeezing her hips and watching her face scrunched up in pleasure.
“Daddy p-please touch me!” she asks and squeezes his hand. He slows down and leans in closer, asking her “touch you where, my baby?” and kisses her neck as he’s waiting for an answer.
“M-my clit, daddy, p-please!”
He waists no time and starts rubbing her clit. He quickens his pace again, slamming his hips against her.
“D-daddy I I-,” the poor baby is getting overwhelmed with all the pleasure and daddy knows very well she’s close. He is too.
“Ask, baby. No coming without asking,” he says.
“Daddy p-please can I- I need to c-cum,” she stumbles over her words.
“Not yet little one. Be a good girl for me and wait,” he says strictly and squeezes her hip tighter, not slowing down.
“DADDY PLEASE!” She moans loudly and squeezes his hips with her thighs. He keeps slamming his hips against her for a bit more and then he starts counting down as he’s getting close himself.
“Five, four, three,” the dom starts slowly and the sub digs her nails into his shoulders.
“P-please daddy, please I-I want to feel you c-cum inside me!”
“Two, o-one,” he stutters as he’s too close as well.
“Cum for me baby,” the dom says. He can feel his little one cum immediately, squeezing around him and he stops holding himself back too, filling his baby up. She hugs him tight with both her arms and her legs, koala style. She’s still shaking a bit. He wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her close to him too.
“You did so well, my good girl,” he whispers in her ear. She smiles happily.
“You were so so good too daddy, you always make me feel so good,” she mumbles back and the dom smiles proudly after the praise. He needs it too.
They stand there like this for a bit.
“Baby how about we order something? We can take a shower in the meantime, hmm?” he asks her and she just nods, still not letting go of him.
“Okay, now will you let me go make the call?” he asks but she shakes her head. He just smiles at her clinginess and reaches for his phone that is thankfully laying on the counter just behind her. After he makes the call he asks her again “wanna take that shower my clingy little baby?”
“Mhmm yes daddy. But carry me pleaseee,” she says and makes puppy eyes. The dom just grabs her ass, pushing her more onto him and picks her up from the counter, earning a quiet whine as he’s still inside her.
“Sorry baby,” he mumbles but before he can slide out she says shyly “nu uh daddy please, I- I like it.” And she tightens her legs around him as he makes his way to the bathroom.
Posted
This type of thing is great! Please posting / where u finding these baby girl? P xxx
Posted
Without a doubt, my favourite so far.
I like the scenes from start to finish, and how the play and teasing is evenly distributed. The Dom doesn't sound like just some ***r that isn't emotionally available like many usually do. I can literally picture every moment, word for word and this made me smile and melt a little🥲😌😻
Knew exactly what you meant by "koala style" and loved the turn of phrase 🐨.

If only🥺😅🙊😻.

Can't wait to read more if planned to do so. Thanks for the lovely read (suitably in bed too)😉😊
Posted
Truly a erotic story a very good read, The story unfolds, while reading, draws you in deeper to the climax of the story, which is great, because anyone was have a pussy or dick will be rubbing themselves.
Posted
3 hours ago, PaulKrendler said:
This type of thing is great! Please posting / where u finding these baby girl? P xxx

I write these🙈👉👈

Posted
36 minutes ago, LittleSoulTease said:
Without a doubt, my favourite so far.
I like the scenes from start to finish, and how the play and teasing is evenly distributed. The Dom doesn't sound like just some ***r that isn't emotionally available like many usually do. I can literally picture every moment, word for word and this made me smile and melt a little🥲😌😻
Knew exactly what you meant by "koala style" and loved the turn of phrase 🐨.

If only🥺😅🙊😻.

Can't wait to read more if planned to do so. Thanks for the lovely read (suitably in bed too)😉😊

I’m so happy you enjoyed it! Thank you for the nice comment🌸☺️