How in sync are you with your partner

slavewife

Posted
But if a weird one I know but I called my master today just to see if he needed anything from the shop but I could tell he had a migraine brewing (he gets bad ones that can last for days ) as soon as I walked in the door I said he had one brewing he usual denied it . Go hour later I asked again and yea it was . He shocked I knew and asked how . This I can’t explain I just know we have become so synced that we can read each other so well .
My question is does anyone else have this that they know without even taking what the other is feeling is it the connection in the dynamic or just US as a 24/7 couple
It scares the big man as I can read him so well but can’t say how I know
Sorry if this a shixxe post but be good to hear if anyone else goes through this thank you
Posted
I think it’s the same way we know a panic attack is coming. Some see a pattern. I suspect you see that in him.
Posted
It’s not surprising to see a couple so in sync with each other. It means you both watch and learn the other one and it leads to some great times. (Specially behind closed doors) That type of connection is what I strive for in all my relationships.
Posted
Tells me that you are in a very good relationship!!!
Posted
I can totally feel my Dom when my Dom is stressed, grumpy or worried.
Posted
Its crazy that im not the only one that has Natural sense of someone. After a few weeks i get in tune with people like that. I cant explain at all how it happens or how it works but its like I can feel it in the air. I dont even have to look at them I can just feel it.
Posted

Yes, my partner and I are quite in sync, I blame it on us both being good at recognising patterns, and I simply do my best to pay attention to their body language and such.

Posted

thank you all for your kind answers to my question . its great to see so many people connected in their dynamic and also relationship its great to see so many have the same feelings thank you xx love you all big time stay safe and ALWAYS KINKY